Toronto Record Tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Toronto Record Tracker

Yes, Pens win the shootout....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Al-Samarraie. Show Al-Samarraie's posts

I don't understand why, he's got awful rebound control. How many pucks landed right in the crease after his initial "save"? Yeh, good job PIT, hopefully that takes the wind out of Leafs' sails.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

To me Reimer didn't look all that great tonight.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

It's TO man. They always pump up their players to God-like status. I remember in the 90's every time Felix Potvin made a save of any type Bob Cole would immediately scream "beautiful save Potvin!!!!!!." To the young and impressionable it meant Felix was always Vezina calibre which was obviously not true.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Geez, the game's not even half way through the first and already the away Leafs are up 2-0 on the Thrashers.  First Kulemin and now Kessel. 

The Leafs have even started slowly, having been down in the Atlanta zone perhaps twice but they've put two past Mason already.  The few people in the stands are pretty quiet right now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker:
    [QUOTE]Geez, the game's not even half way through the first and already the away Leafs are up 2-0 on the Thrashers.  First Kulemin and now Kessel.  The Leafs have even started slowly, having been down in the Atlanta zone perhaps twice but they've put two past Mason already.  The few people in the stands are pretty quiet right now.
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]
    Let's go Wheeler,let's go!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker : Let's go Wheeler,let's go!
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Funny you should mention him, Dez.  He had a partial breakaway down the right wing, showed good speed but rang it off the crossbar behind Reimer.  A little lower and his club would have been on the board first.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker : Funny you should mention him, Dez.  He had a partial breakaway down the right wing, showed good speed but rang it off the crossbar behind Reimer.  A little lower and his club would have been on the board first.
    I think Wheeler has some skills.If only he had the work ethic to match.I was excited when he originally signed in Boston.......but not as excited as when he was traded.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker : I think Wheeler has some skills.If only he had the work ethic to match.I was excited when he originally signed in Boston.......but not as excited as when he was traded.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

I'd hoped his very impressive rookie year was one in which he would steadily build on.  For whatever the reason, such was not to be the case.  If it did play out that way, I think he'd still be a Bruin.  Best of luck to him in his career. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker : I'd hoped his very impressive rookie year was one in which he would steadily build on.  For whatever the reason, such was not to be the case.  If it did play out that way, I think he'd still be a Bruin.  Best of luck to him in his career. 
    Agreed

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

The Thrashers are on the scoreboard early in the third.  2-1 Leafs.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Stapelton scores for Atlanta - 2-2 !!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Its been a different game since Reimer came out of the Leaf net after being hurt.  Atlanta is carrying the play to Toronto. 

Stapleton just scored late in the third period to tie the game 2-2 with the Leafs.  Just need one more Thrasher goal in regulation time.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Game over.  Thrashers take it in OT 3-2.  They couldn't hold their 2-0 lead after Giguerre came in for Reimer.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Its been a different game since Reimer came out of the Leaf net after being hurt.  Atlanta is carrying the play to Toronto.  Stapleton just scored late in the third period to tie the game 2-2 with the Leafs.  Just need one more Thrasher goal in regulation time.
    Great OT goal for the Thrashers.I love it!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

When Reimer's not in the net the Leafs are a different team. Any extended time out of the lineup might mean a chance of getting back closer to a top 5 pick.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

so Reimer is out with a concussion? 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]so Reimer is out with a concussion? 
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

BadHab - There's no official word on the state of his health.  He got run over pretty good by Kane.  You could see the body posture and energy level of the Leafs visibly sag as soon as the game resumed after Giguerre went in. 

Already the speculation began on RSO during the broadcast regarding Burke perhaps now being in the market for a goalie with Reimer having an undisclosed injury, Giguerre still not over his groin situation and Gustavsson playing his way back in the AHL after another heart procedure.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

I will be rooting for Toronto tomorrow night when they play against the Penguins.  Anyone with me?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

[QUOTE]I will be rooting for Toronto tomorrow night when they play against the Penguins.  Anyone with me?
    Posted by RickyHussle[/QUOTE]
    Absolutely Not!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker : Absolutely Not!
    Posted by 49thparallel[/QUOTE]

Don't you think that our seeding in the playoffs is more important then our position in the standings.  Unless you think that we have wrapped up our division and you believe Pittsburgh has no shot in their division, it seems you are taking the draft position as a higher priority.  I am prioritizing the Playoff race.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]I will be rooting for Toronto tomorrow night when they play against the Penguins.  Anyone with me?
    As McLovin' once said " F YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!"

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker : As McLovin' once said " F YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!"
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

Is draft position more important then playoff position.  Or do you see no possible way in which Pittsburgh could challenge us for playoff position.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker : Is draft position more important then playoff position.  Or do you see no possible way in which Pittsburgh could challenge us for playoff position.
    We won't go up or down either way. If they win their division Philly will be below us. They remain below us if Philly wins the division. The B's will more than likely finish second behind Philly/Pitt. I don't see the B's catching the no. 1 seed regardless of if it's Philly/Pitt. So yes draft position at this point is more important.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Toronto Record Tracker : We won't go up or down either way. If they win their division Philly will be below us. They remain below us if Philly wins the division. The B's will more than likely finish second behind Philly/Pitt. I don't see the B's catching the no. 1 seed regardless of if it's Philly/Pitt. So yes draft position at this point is more important.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

I think it's too early to assume Philly doesn't hit a rough patch.  I also think it's too early to completely claim our division title.  Therefore, I will continue to fret more over playoff seeding then draft position.  Not that my concerns affect either.