Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Toronto Sun: Chara is Mr. Big

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Toronto Sun: Chara is Mr. Big

In Response to Re: Toronto Sun: Chara is Mr. Big:
    Kesler on Clutterbuck.
    Posted by Bookboy007

Oh yes that one!  I thought maybe,  since we're on the Chara thread, it was something on him.
    Last week on Hockey Classics they showed game 7 of the Cup final and 2 times, I don't recall the players,  a Canucks player takes a run at Chara's knees . Fitting on this thread. Rewatch it , in the 2nd period while the camera goes the otherway on Chara's pass there's a Canucks player coming in late and you see him bending down low to hit Chara low. Note sure if he gets him or not as the camera fades away.
    I guess Kesler is on the Shannahan watch now and let's hope he called him .

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

Re: Toronto Sun: Chara is Mr. Big

In Response to Re: Toronto Sun: Chara is Mr. Big:
    Null, The Big Chew. Either you are hallucinating or you need a strong pair of glasses, or both. Are you going to take my $50 challenge? Will your mother back you up?
    Posted by Wheatskins

she is busy wheat! plus i had hard enough time getting change for a dollar off her last night so forget about 50 bucks.

Sections
Shortcuts