Torres Suspended

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Torres Suspended

Rest of the Second Round.

Enough is enough with this maniac.   Who gets suspended in consecutive playoffs?  Kick him out of the league.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Torres Suspended

Pretty harsh punishment but deserved.  He's scum.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I feel sorry for Shupe.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

He still doesn't get the message.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

And he never will...yet he still finds employment and makes a million a year.

Go figure....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Torres' new vocation, same as the old:

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I see similar recklessness in Subban, just a different talent level.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

He was a wild man in a good way in the Nucks series but this guy never passes up a chance to step over the line. I'm convinced even a full series suspension will not get into this guys thick skull.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

I hate the jerk too but from the video I've seen it looked like first contact was shoulder to shoulder, ugly result though. I won't shed any tears that he's suspended because it makes up for getting off with previous bad hits. But I do think that if it's someone with no rep it likely would not have even been looked at by Shanny, whose judgement is a crapshoot at best.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

I don't recall any blows to the head (Torres' calling card) from Subban.  What do you see that is similar?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I don't recall any blows to the head (Torres' calling card) from Subban.  What do you see that is similar?

You could argue that both hit to injure, at least that appears to be Subban's MO but I don't recall him causing an injury 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Torres doesn't deserve the right or privelage to play in the NHL. He has has given that up, time n time again. Cut that loser loose!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to OrrandPapiRGods' comment:

You could argue that both hit to injure, at least that appears to be Subban's MO but I don't recall him causing an injury 

Most players hit to injure.  In fact, the only one that doesn't is Shawn Thornton.  Because he doens't hit.  He does the Mercy Curl.

But seriously, Subban hits hard, but he's not dirty about it.  (Please note:  I freakin' hate that coward and really want to see someone F him up royally.)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to zamboni24's comment:

He was a wild man in a good way in the Nucks series but this guy never passes up a chance to step over the line. I'm convinced even a full series suspension will not get into this guys thick skull.

I read that he played an effective role in that series, zam.  Even chipped in with a goal.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

He ALWAYS goes for the big hit over playing the puck... and frequently gets his arms/stick up. Recently he has been turning his back while he gives the late hit/interference so that he can claim he wasn't doing anything intentional. I'm not saying it's a penalty all the time but there is certainly no concern for the guy on the other end.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to jmwalters's comment:

And he never will...yet he still finds employment and makes a million a year.

Go figure....

Yes he does.  SJ, NYI, Edmonton, Columbus, Buffalo, Canucks and Phoenix later.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Yes he does.  SJ, NYI, Edmonton, Columbus, Buffalo, Canucks and Phoenix later.

Plus whoever signs him for next season....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

I hear he's dating Matt Cooke.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to 4everbruins' comment:

Guess you haven't heard... Cooke has completely turned his game around.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In response to zamboni24's comment:

I read that he played an effective role in that series, zam.  Even chipped in with a goal.

Watched every game of this fortunately short series and he was a major impact player in every game. It was only a matter of time I guess.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I just saw the hit and didn't look that bad, he got that many games due to his reputations .

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Torres suspended.

Kessel golfing.

Kathryn Tappen overdressed.

Tulips blooming.

There are certain things you can count on in May.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I thought he would get more.  Guy just cant stop doing the bad hits.  He can play though, has speed and decent hands.   He added a lot to their lineup.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

I thought he would get more.  Guy just cant stop doing the bad hits.  He can play though, has speed and decent hands.   He added a lot to their lineup.  

Good thing you're a cop and not a judge, Shupe.  The jails would be empty but half the citizens would be on probation.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In response to 4everbruins' comment:

Guess you haven't heard... Cooke has completely turned his game around.

I'm not so sure....

Sections
Shortcuts