TOR's asking price for Kaberle

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticBear68. Show CelticBear68's posts

TOR's asking price for Kaberle

Price appears to be a pick and a prospect - thoughts?
     Damien Cox 
    Guessing is now Leafs-BOS deal for Kaberle will happen today. Likely a first and a prospect (Spooner, Colborne?) But deal not confirmed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

Re: TOR's asking price for Kaberle

Depends on the pick...if it means giving back Toronto's #1 then forget it. I'd offer up Wheeler + a 2nd or 3rd round pick. If that's not enough, throw in Hammill.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

That's way too much for Kaberle

They can have Hamill and a 2nd at most

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulyboy. Show paulyboy's posts

Cant part with either first for a rental player.  That is too much to ask. Would rather look to another player that is locked up and give up our first that we acquired from Toronto.   Makes no sense. A 1st and a Hamill or Colbourne?? I can see a 2nd and one of those guys.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Joe Haggerty of CSNNE says it's Wheeler and a draft pick for Kaberle and that the Bruins may send Stuart to the Blackhawks for a draft pick. Dreger also says that the deal for Kaberle does not hinge on Kaberle signing an extension with the Bruins. So then what ? We just rent him for Wheeler and a draft pick ?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

In Response to TOR's asking price for Kaberle:
    [QUOTE]Price appears to be a pick and a prospect - thoughts? DamoSpin   Damien Cox   Guessing is now Leafs-BOS deal for Kaberle will happen today. Likely a first and a prospect (Spooner, Colborne?) But deal not confirmed.
    Posted by CelticBear68[/QUOTE]

Don't know much about this DamoSpin guy.  His name is Damien Cox, and I have seen at least two jabs sent his way.  Can't say whether they were justified or not, but I am saying that it has raised a flag for me regarding his credibility.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Cox's scenario is just one of mnay at this point.....take it for what it is...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Stop mentionning Wheeler in your stupid trade proposals ...Wheeler is'nt going any where he is staying with the BRUINS

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GNPBruins. Show GNPBruins's posts

Hey Stanley, what's that you were saying?

Sections
Shortcuts