Tortorella tells Sharks' Thornton to 'just shut up'

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Tortorella tells Sharks' Thornton to 'just shut up'

In Response to Re: Tortorella tells Sharks' Thornton to 'just shut up':
    Dez, hop on your wayback machine after you climb out of the crib. I'm sure you can entertain yourself all day digging up old posts. Than, after your bottle feeding and some Gerber plums, play on the swings with I-Like-But-Don't-Quite-Understand-hockey. Have a good time with him, and play nice out there ; - )
    Posted by OrrEspoCash

Check your diaper Boom-Boom. The stink has you surrounded and it's just not fair to the rest of us.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Dez and I-Don't-Understand, forever joined at the hip! Do either of you have a thought independent of the other, or do you conference together before posting? At any rate, make sure to sterilize your binkies after each use. The rest of us will be talking hockey. You two can continue your personal insults of the rest of the board. We'll try not to disturb your playtime together.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Dez and I-Don't-Understand, forever joined at the hip! Do either of you have a thought independent of the other, or do you conference together before posting? At any rate, make sure to sterilize your binkies after each use. The rest of us will be talking hockey. You two can continue your personal insults of the rest of the board. We'll try not to disturb your playtime together.
    Posted by OrrEspoCash

Since when did insulting you equate to me berating the entire board? Your dellusional and are now being ignored. Oh and yeah good job talking hockey I can really see that in your last several posts.

OrrEspoCash's page
    User Image
    This member hasn't added any personal information yet..

Add OrrEspoCash as a friend and you'll see when OrrEspoCash adds some details.

All Recent Activity
    Posted 11/2/2011 7:49 AM EDT
    Dez and I-Don't-Understand, forever joined at the hip! Do either of you have a thought independent of the other, or do you conference together before posting? At any rate, make sure to ...  more >
    Posted 11/2/2011 5:49 AM EDT
    Dez, hop on your wayback machine after you climb out of the crib. I'm sure you can entertain yourself all day digging up old posts. Than, after your bottle feeding and some Gerber plums...  more >
    Posted 11/1/2011 11:17 PM EDT
    " Oh and you asked where I would slate in hamill? Look at my first post again I was pretty freaking clear in it."--I-Like-Hockey The only thing that's freaking clear is that ...  more >
    Posted 11/1/2011 11:05 PM EDT
    I-like-hockey, Let me know when you both like AND understand hockey. Dez never will, and I believe you have little hope as well. I'll continue to enjoy the other posters with some intel...  more >

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Where did Joe get his PHD? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Posted by OrrEspoCash

No Boom-Boom, I always think the exact same as ILH, Asmaha, Bookboy, Ronstar, Loyal, Shupe and all of the rest of the people you've accused of being in cahoots with me due to them disagreeing with one or all of your asinine rants. Loosen the screws on your tin foil hat. I doubt people are out to get you. They just think it's stupid when you call Colborne the next Esposito and suggest trading for various 4th liners to come in and help the PP. Seems like you pull ideas out of your diaper.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

They just think it's stupid when you call Colborne the next Esposito and suggest trading for various 4th liners to come in and help the PP.-Deszaruchi

You called Colborne a never will be , as usual you're wrong. When you take time out from your playpen and your wayback machine take a look at what
    21year old is leading the AHL in scoring. You and your playpen buddy are both good for nothing but insulting other posters. You have a long long history of that but I wn't climb into your wayback machine to show you. Not enough room in there with you and I-Don't Understand sitting in each others laps. Have fun though.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Out of character for Joe? I don't think so! Just ask Mike Knuble.
    Posted by Wheatskins

I lost Mikes number, so why don't you just tell me.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

For a talented player, Joe is not as smart as he should be. Good for Torts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Joe shouldn't have made this statement especially after a loss and since it is a team they don't play again this year.

In regards to shutting up however big mouth Torterella should take his own advice.

It is often funny to listen to but he is a horse's A $$!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Softest 6'5 guy in the league.
    Posted by RawrBear

There are many big players softer than Joe.  Have you even watched him in the play-offs the last two years?  He has played well and has been a good player at both ends of the ice battling hard, playing physical and taking a beating.  If the Bruins can't repeat I would love it if Joe could raise the Cup so it would shut up a lot of people. 

He is never going to be a consistent big hitter.  That is not his game and why should it be?  He needs to take the body when the hit is there but he is not valuable to his team running around trying to hit guys just because he is big.  He is a skilled player that did need to find a way to raise his game in the play-offs.  He did that the last two years but there were not enough horses pulling with him.  Adding Burns was a good start to San Jose being nastier and tougher to play against and getting rid of Heatley was a step in the right direction but they still have Mr. hot and cold Marleau.  They still might be short on what they need to win a Cup but if they get the effort from Thorton that they did the last two years, the finger can't be pointed at him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

They just think it's stupid when you call Colborne the next Esposito and suggest trading for various 4th liners to come in and help the PP.-Deszaruchi You called Colborne a never will be , as usual you're wrong. When you take time out from your playpen and your wayback machine take a look at what 21year old is leading the AHL in scoring. You and your playpen buddy are both good for nothing but insulting other posters. You have a long long history of that but I wn't climb into your wayback machine to show you. Not enough room in there with you and I-Don't Understand sitting in each others laps. Have fun though.
    Posted by OrrEspoCash

Of course you don't have time to back up an accusation. Heaven forbid you ever back up something you say with proof. That's something an adult that's right about something would do so..........Let me know when they start putting Colborne's big AHL numbers on the backs of hockey cards. Until then he's behind Zach Hamill in NHL scoring......You sure are a simple man. What do you just copy and paste half of your posts with your witticisms like wayback machine( I'm sure that must've meant something in the 40's)? Anyway OrrEspoCactus, you keep crying about these insults while the grown-ups go back to talking hockey. You weren't going to be able to add anything but comic relief and another full load from your diaper anyways. Congratulations on being the forums most ignorant poster. You see, at least your boy Cactus is trying to be funny. You're too stupid to know you're being laughed at.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Ah, looks like Dez and I-Don-t-Understand are both climbing into their wayback machines again. Have funchildren--weeeeeee
    Posted by OrrEspoCash

Easily the most factual post you've ever written. Tell us youngsters about this magical machine you speak of. Is it like the chariots you used to ride to school during that 1 year that you went? Regale us with your stories.........or just keep writing the same post over and over like you have been. Just like the Rain Man!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from -sabot-13. Show -sabot-13's posts

I don't get some of you bashing joe for not having won a cup I bet none of you were bashing Ray Bourque for this. Just a thought..........
    Posted by LUCICmilan17

Somebody might have if Ray said stoopid things...  But he didn't.
    Never ever ever.   Ray had respect and people respected him.

Joe is losing his and he talks $%&*, it opens the door for people to talk $%&* about him.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Anyone who's interested can check your posts to see how often you and I-Don't Know wantonly insult other poster's opinions. I won't waste others time. And your and I-Don't-Know's toillet humor just about say it all about your level of intellect. Two more moronice posters there have never been. And as usual, you're wrong, about Colborne, about Gonchar, about Souray. I love this, Mr. wayback ; - )
    BTW how's your man Kabs doing lately--0 goals, 2 assists, -3 for a so called offensive defenseman. You are a twit    ; - )

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

Joe's about as soft as they come, with a career playoff plus-minus of -28.

Remember when he was in boston and he got Bruins management to complain to the league that he was getting held too much?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I do.  I do remember that.  And then they complained that the league told him to fight through it.

I've been as vocal as anyone about JT - call it unfair, but he was a guy with the talent and opportunity to take the Bruins far and he was consistently disappointing because he seemed to wilt when they needed him to rise to the occasion.  People don't talk about Bobby Baun playing on a broken leg, they talk about him scoring the Cup winning goal on a busted twig.  Just playing hurt means nothing if you're a turn-over machine who goes 0-fer.  But I digress.

As much as I dislike the player (his game is Janney-like, and I've never been a fan of that pass first, last, and only C) and the guy himself (as much of him as you can get from what becomes public) he has been a much more respectable playoff performer over the last two years with ... frankly... gritty efforts and timely scoring.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

I'm sorry but if your team just lost 5-2 to a soft team. What does that make your team look like??

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Joe Thornton soft? Played a 7 game NHL playoff series with a broken rib. I know he got zero points, and for joe Thornton to go 7 games without a point tells you how painful the rib must have been. You people calling him soft wouldnt show up to your cubicle at work with a broken rib. He is a bona fide number 1 center, with great hands (see Glen Murray, Jonathan Cheechoo,Dany Heatley, Joe Pavelski etc..) and who really has a great shot and my only knock on him is he should shoot more. Marc Savard has nothing on Joe Thornton, other than he wears a Bruins uniform which is how you judge your players.

Definition of a "soft" player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIs-0SZ3XbA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BMUaec1XkQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7qE5rXjO-Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7qE5rXjO-Q

Thats a soft player alright. I think your soft. in the head.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

(snore)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Anyone who's interested can check your posts to see how often you and I-Don't Know wantonly insult other poster's opinions. I won't waste others time. And your and I-Don't-Know's toillet humor just about say it all about your level of intellect. Two more moronice posters there have never been. And as usual, you're wrong, about Colborne, about Gonchar, about Souray. I love this, Mr. wayback ; - ) BTW how's your man Kabs doing lately--0 goals, 2 assists, -3 for a so called offensive defenseman. You are a twit    ; - )
    Posted by OrrEspoCash

OrrEspoCactus, wasting other's time is all you do. Perhaps it wouldn't happen if you spent time talking hockey instead of pursuing your childish online crush on me. You haven't had a hockey related post in days unless you consider your "I love Colborne" posts to be hockey related. I think you'd feel the same about him whether he played hockey or not. I mean it's not like it's an NHL player we're talking about. How's Kaberle doing you ask? I'm sure he's just fine.....he's a champion. Not surprising you have trouble recognizing a winner considering what you see everytime you look in the mirror.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Typical boston sports fans always takeing shots at players who don't play here anymore. This talk about joe being soft is a joke and some of you act like he should have willed the bruins to a stanley cup while he was here GET REAL. Same with Phil pile on and take shots when he is gone. Both him and Joe are great players and if you can't admit that then your nothing but a biased homer.

Also great post KEV i was waiting for somone to mention that glad to see not all here have no common sense here on this topic. I will give the Joe haters this he isn't the best with his words or maybe the smartest guy. When Thorton was traded he was by far and away our best player I beleive he had better than a point a game when he was shipped out of town. Boy the bruins really turned things around when they got rid of that problem player thorton didn't they?

I am glad we got Seguin and the others but to the fans who also bash phil if you don't think he would help the bruins power play with his scoring and couldn't use a winger who can pure sniper it then you should be embaresed for your hockey knowlage.

Just really find it funny Joe get bashed by some for not willing the bruins to a cup but he had les years than Ray Bourque here but no one bashes ray for not winning a cup here. Before some of you try to twist what I am saying NO i am not blamming Bourque at all for not winning a cup here just using it as an example as to why you bash thorton for not winning it here but not him.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Typical boston sports fans always takeing shots at players who don't play here anymore. This talk about joe being soft is a joke and some of you act like he should have willed the bruins to a stanley cup while he was here GET REAL. Same with Phil pile on and take shots when he is gone. Both him and Joe are great players and if you can't admit that then your nothing but a biased homer. Also great post KEV i was waiting for somone to mention that glad to see not all here have no common sense here on this topic. I will give the Joe haters this he isn't the best with his words or maybe the smartest guy. When Thorton was traded he was by far and away our best player I beleive he had better than a point a game when he was shipped out of town. Boy the bruins really turned things around when they got rid of that problem player thorton didn't they? I am glad we got Seguin and the others but to the fans who also bash phil if you don't think he would help the bruins power play with his scoring and couldn't use a winger who can pure sniper it then you should be embaresed for your hockey knowlage. Just really find it funny Joe get bashed by some for not willing the bruins to a cup but he had les years than Ray Bourque here but no one bashes ray for not winning a cup here. Before some of you try to twist what I am saying NO i am not blamming Bourque at all for not winning a cup here just using it as an example as to why you bash thorton for not winning it here but not him.
    Posted by LUCICmilan17

LucicM, I said Joe is a great player and bad thinker and yes, the Bruins were able to turn it around after shipping him out. Money saved was used on Chara and Savard.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSXIII. Show BSXIII's posts

It's not just bitter Boston fans that consider Thornton a soft player.  Look at the comments on TSN or ESPN and you will see the same sentiments.  In my opinion it's justified.  It's not just that he never won a cup, it's how he's played in the playoffs.  He's a career -28, and Krejci has already passed him in career playoff goals. 

If there is any bias around here I think it's his old fans that overrate the guy.  Every year he fizzles out, and there's always excuses made for him.  Whether it's injuries, the goalie, the coach, his linemates, the team defense, or he just had a bad series.

He's supposed to be an elite player who makes those around him better, not get dominated by the John Madden's of the world year after year.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

I'm not because Joe made a similar DOOPID statement after Chara drove Pacioretty into the boards. "Boston seems to get all the calls don't they ?" Duh...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

No Cup Joe has a history of talking like a dope.  I loved Brickley last night talking about it, saying, "well when he was in Boston we (media) didn't exactly go looking for Joe when we wanted insight."  Very polite way of calling him a moron.

When someone is sooooo valuable to his team like Invisible Joe, people have EVERY right to point out his team hasnt even made it to a Final. How about that -28 total in playoffs?  Saying "lots of good players dont win Cups" does not let this stiff off the hook.

The only math that interests me is - Thornton + Chara = Stanley.

PS: I'm not taking shots at him because he's not in Boston anymore.  I couldnt stand his SOFT 2-way game in Boston and it didnt hurt my feelings at all when he left. He went to SJ and continued his invisable playoff play.  He's been better in recent years, but as ARod proved, if you go to the playoffs enough times you have to succeed at SOME point.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Does working 9 hours at my cubicle with an upset tummy make me tuff ?

Sections
Shortcuts