torts apparently agrees w/ milbury and berube

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

torts apparently agrees w/ milbury and berube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU7ImcOYqOk

hilarious.  pitts, philly and nyr calling each other dirty is kinda like 3 hookers calling each other easy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: torts apparently agrees w/ milbury and berube

Wowsers.  Good stuff Neecic, on both the link and the comment. 

I hope Philly, Pitt, and NY just keep beating up on eachother, while the Bruins stay focused and healthy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I actually find NY to be the least offensive of the three.  Aside from Torts they don't seem as dirty and whiney as the other two.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

In Response to Re: torts apparently agrees w/ milbury and berube:
    [QUOTE]I actually find NY to be the least offensive of the three.  Aside from Torts they don't seem as dirty and whiney as the other two.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

i totally agree, i actually like the rangers and most their players.  Prust is a ufa this summer and is making 800K right now, he was born to be a bruin.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]I actually find NY to be the least offensive of the three.  Aside from Torts they don't seem as dirty and whiney as the other two.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Especially since they dumped Avery. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]hilarious.  pitts, philly and nyr calling each other dirty is kinda like 3 hookers calling each other easy.
    Posted by Neecic[/QUOTE]

perfect!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TommyD603. Show TommyD603's posts

The Rangers apparently have been given a free-pass for interference, and obstruction as much as they want. They aren't terribly dirty in the violent sense, but they do seem to get away with a lot. End of the first period of the last NYR/Bruins game, Bergeron is going to engage Staal for a puck battle in the corner. His partner was just standing there, then realized Bergeron was coming in, so CLEARLY sets a pick to keep Staal from getting hit. Then as Bergeron weaves around and approaches, Staal puts up his elbow to head height. The horn went and Bergeron stopped before contact, but that sort of stuff happens CONSTANTLY with that team: always setting picks that haven't been allowed since the lockout.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TommyD603. Show TommyD603's posts

The Rangers apparently have been given a free-pass for interference, and obstruction as much as they want. They aren't terribly dirty in the violent sense, but they do seem to get away with a lot. End of the first period of the last NYR/Bruins game, Bergeron is going to engage Staal for a puck battle in the corner. His partner was just standing there, then realized Bergeron was coming in, so CLEARLY sets a pick to keep Staal from getting hit. Then as Bergeron weaves around and approaches, Staal puts up his elbow to head height. The horn went and Bergeron stopped before contact, but that sort of stuff happens CONSTANTLY with that team: always setting picks that haven't been allowed since the lockout.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]The Rangers apparently have been given a free-pass for interference, and obstruction as much as they want. They aren't terribly dirty in the violent sense, but they do seem to get away with a lot. End of the first period of the last NYR/Bruins game, Bergeron is going to engage Staal for a puck battle in the corner. His partner was just standing there, then realized Bergeron was coming in, so CLEARLY sets a pick to keep Staal from getting hit. Then as Bergeron weaves around and approaches, Staal puts up his elbow to head height. The horn went and Bergeron stopped before contact, but that sort of stuff happens CONSTANTLY with that team: always setting picks that haven't been allowed since the lockout.
    Posted by TommyD603[/QUOTE]
    Andrew Ference does this better than anybody, so if talking about setting up picks is your beef about the Rangers you shouldn't have one. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tommy3123. Show tommy3123's posts

The Bruins and Rangers are almost identical in the way that they play. I dont mind Philly either, but Pitt is the worst of the worst. I cant stand their players or management. Nothing worse than a cry baby Mario Lemieux and his influence on his golden boy Crosby.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

One of the most "entertaining" coaches in the league. Says how he feels; got a bit of Don Cherry's genes I think.......without the F-bombs.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Pitt - Whiny little crybabies who need calls to go their way and lobby the Refs after every whistle. I agree w/ the Vancouver East comment. I hope Philly crushes them.

Flyers - Play aggressive and on the edge of dirty hits, but don't dive and complain *as* much. Easy to hate because the fans are embarrassing to the rest of the US, but the team is not much different than the Bruins.

Rangers - Bend the rules with interference, blocking lanes, taking away time and space (to quote Brick). It's the least offensive tactic among the three, but watching them play is mind-numbing. I truly don't want a Bs-Rangers series. Not because of the matchup, but because watching those games brings me no joy whatsoever.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

That was as bad as a knee by Orpik as I've ever seen.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

[QUOTE]This is obviously a lot of tea calling the kettle black.   But the difference here is the NHL is letting the Pens get away with this stuff. They want Sid The Punk (a talented one, mind you) to hoist the Cup.  I do hope if they face the Flyers; it will be an all out black and blue fest.  
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]

never heard tea say anything bad, usually it's the pot who's calling the kettle names. Foot in mouth

NHL wants the Pens to hoist the cup? Seems to me alot of folks were lamenting the same thing about the B's last year. Ridiculous

Sections
Shortcuts