Total embarassment

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Total embarassment

I'm a fan and I'm not embarrassed.

It's a regular season game.  They lost.  Move on.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Total embarassment:
    [QUOTE]I'm a fan and I'm not embarrassed. It's a regular season game.  They lost.  Move on.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    I've been writing long drug-out posts about last night and you've just summed it up  in one statement.Attaboy!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from north1234. Show north1234's posts

yeah were bruin fans and we have to regroup .... but to lose to what i consider a good ahl team at best really is embarrassing....but having said that i think the bruins are really playing well and with rask finding it i like the team....i think moving savard would really be a wise move

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from saultont. Show saultont's posts

Claude Juliens system is flat out ...worn out...and exposed by every team in the league....his stay back bar the door thinking is turning into nothing more than a shooting gallery for the opposition.....28-3 shots in the last 25 min of the game...that is absolutely criminal and they handed 2 pts gift wrapped again...and this is not just a one time fluke...the same thing happened against Toronto of all teams just a few games ago...he is a one dimensional unimaginative coach that is stifling any hint of offensive ability...the sooner he and his useless staff are canned the better IMO!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

NAS - That game was an embarrassment and if you are not embarrassed then I have to question your loyalty to the B's. They showed no spark in the 3rd and CJ flat out blew it with the 4th line being out there. They got stuck out on the ice by a huge icing mistake by the Captain. TT was another embarrassment but that's a whole other thread in itself. Kind of like game 7 with the Flyers. TOTAL EMBARRASSMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

[QUOTE]I'm a fan and I'm not embarrassed. It's a regular season game.  They lost.  Move on.

BAAHHHH

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

I'm embarrassed by the tirades of others when their team loses a game !

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from saultont. Show saultont's posts

When a team loses in a hard fought battle so be it!.....this no effort panic is unexcusable!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Is that true? 28-3 in the last 25 mins? That does shed some light on the problem of playing defensive.
    Posted by Ergoetal[/QUOTE]
    Shots were 18-8 in 3rd period and 5-0 in OT with the Habs on the PP.Not quite the defensive shell some have described but not an aggressive forechecking 3rd either.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

Blind faith by some fans is unbelievable on here.  This team is good, hence two playoff years and in the hunt still this year.  But is that what you're looking for?  We know what we have here, CJ isn't going to give you anymore out of this team, it's been two years now (second half of 08-09 to present) where these guys show up once in a while and when they feel like it, take periods games and weeks off.  This system is archiac, yet CJ supporters with their blind faith are a plenty on here.  Dez's last statement is a perfect example of the homerism, outshot 23-8 in 3rd and OT, and that statement is supposed to be evidence against the fact that they were in a preventitive shell?

What planet is this?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Blind faith by some fans is unbelievable on here.  This team is good, hence two playoff years and in the hunt still this year.  But is that what you're looking for?  We know what we have here, CJ isn't going to give you anymore out of this team, it's been two years now (second half of 08-09 to present) where these guys show up once in a while and when they feel like it, take periods games and weeks off.  This system is archiac, yet CJ supporters with their blind faith are a plenty on here.  Dez's last statement is a perfect example of the homerism, outshot 23-8 in 3rd and OT, and that statement is supposed to be evidence against the fact that they were in a preventitive shell? What planet is this?
    Posted by bigbadbruinsfan[/QUOTE]
    The guy asked if they were truly outshot 28-3 and I gave the actual stats.Forgive me for offending your sense of right and wrong.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]I'm embarrassed by the tirades of others when their team loses a game !
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

I fully agree.  It's like they expect the team to go 82-0.  It's sports.  Losses happen.  The B's have had comeback wins and late game losses. 

It happens.

These guys who do their best Chuck Stewart after each loss are more embarrassing than having Patrick Eaves money still against the cap.  Grow up!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swearengen. Show Swearengen's posts

This is your post

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Total embarassment : I fully agree.  It's like they expect the team to go 82-0.  It's sports.  Losses happen.  The B's have had comeback wins and late game losses.  It happens. These guys who do their best Chuck Stewart after each loss are more embarrassing than having Patrick Eaves money still against the cap.  Grow up!

And this is your sig

In any game with the team plus or minus two goals, Shawn Thornton should not be on the ice with less than five minutes left.

Ever.

You do realize that they had Thornton, Paille and Campbell out there more than any other line at the end of this debacle.......that doesn't make you mad?

And No, I don't expect them to go 82-0.  But I should be able to expect them to go 1-0, when they have a 2 goal lead with two minutes left in a very important regular season game.  And when they inexplicably continue to fail in that situation....yeah....I get a little mad

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Total embarassment : Total Embarassment? so you call 2 lucky bounces in the last 3 minutes, and carrying momentuem into overtime, UP IN MONTREAL, an embarassing loss. it was a typical ending up in the bell centre. the only bad thing you can take out of this game is the defense giving up the blue line in overtime, but thats it. other then that its all luck on montreals part.
    Posted by bruinsCupiN09[/QUOTE]

If you call the first goal a lucky bounce then I was not watching the same game you were. I saw TT not react to a deflected slow moving puck. It was not even a shot. This is what is wrong with this Bruins team in a nutshell. I heard somewhere about complacency and now I know what they were talking about. Most on this team are complacent. Michael Ryder is the last person you want out in the last 5 minutes of an important game, which I feel every game is important, and CJ's boy was out there taking a penalty. I question this team when crap like this goes on. The way the finish games are awful letting other teams always dictate the play. The won a game against the Caps 2 weeks ago that was a perfect example of how not to win a game and the got lucky and won. It's all disgusting to me.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]This is your post In Response to Re: Total embarassment : And this is your sig In any game with the team plus or minus two goals, Shawn Thornton should not be on the ice with less than five minutes left. Ever. You do realize that they had Thornton, Paille and Campbell out there more than any other line at the end of this debacle.......that doesn't make you mad? And No, I don't expect them to go 82-0.  But I should be able to expect them to go 1-0, when they have a 2 goal lead with two minutes left in a very important regular season game.  And when they inexplicably continue to fail in that situation....yeah....I get a little mad
    Posted by Swearengen[/QUOTE]

I'm sort of aware of what I post, and I'm sort of aware of my sig line. 

I wish Julien would stop putting the fourth line out there late in the game, but it's not a total embarrassment.  Embarrassing is a 12-0 loss at home against any division rival. 

The team played well for most of it, but poor decisions late in the game by players (penalties), poor decisions by the coach (fourth line TOI) and a couple of unlucky plays don't lead me to cry myself to sleep or start 48 threads about how I hate the team and how it's a total embarrassment.

That sort of response is sad, pathetic and embarrassing.  It's the stuff of 14 year old girls, not hockey fans.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from montrealrules. Show montrealrules's posts

I wouldn't be embarassed as much as pissed off. It was a confluence of many little mental errors on the part of a few bruins and your coach...ie..stupid penatlies at the wrong time and bad line selections. Mtl started to take over after Darch's goal was disallowed in the third. It was Boston's game to lose up to that point. Our top two D-men are out for the season, we have some high salaried forwards dogging it, alot of rookies, and alot of small fast skillful guys and big slow D-men....it's a wonder we win any games at all but expectations in this city pushes them hard. I like your Marchand kid, Lucic is awol, jury is still out on Seguin and Chara is slower then Spacek which is hard to believe. Our third and fourth 'energy' lines are better then yours. This win was Thomas's comeuppance for laughing and thinking the game was sewed up before the final whistle. On a whole...Boston is better suited to the playoffs then Mtl...maybe! Heart goes a long way.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I wouldn't be embarassed as much as pissed off. It was a confluence of many little mental errors on the part of a few bruins and your coach...ie..stupid penatlies at the wrong time and bad line selections. Mtl started to take over after Darch's goal was disallowed in the third. It was Boston's game to lose up to that point. Our top two D-men are out for the season, we have some high salaried forwards dogging it, alot of rookies, and alot of small fast skillful guys and big slow D-men....it's a wonder we win any games at all but expectations in this city pushes them hard. I like your Marchand kid, Lucic is awol, jury is still out on Seguin and Chara is slower then Spacek which is hard to believe. Our third and fourth 'energy' lines are better then yours. This win was Thomas's comeuppance for laughing and thinking the game was sewed up before the final whistle. On a whole...Boston is better suited to the playoffs then Mtl...maybe! Heart goes a long way.
    Posted by montrealrules[/QUOTE]
    I welcome a reasonable Habs fan to any discussion and now,with Kennedy,we have two. I often enjoy getting the enemies perspective when it's a well reasoned argument as opposed to the na na na song.I actually agree with some of your points but don't let anyone else know.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from montrealrules. Show montrealrules's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Total embarassment : I welcome a reasonable Habs fan to any discussion and now,with Kennedy,we have two. I often enjoy getting the enemies perspective when it's a well reasoned argument as opposed to the na na na song.I actually agree with some of your points but don't let anyone else know.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    Pleasure's all mine....I feel the same way. I enjoy the view from the other side as well. Hope to post more letters...next Hab/Bruin game is in Feb. in Boston right? Should be a doozy. Btw...Love your profile pic.....Bobby Orr..best hockey player EVER! Good luck against the Pens....without Crosby too. Have fun, there're not the same team without him.  Cheers!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from north1234. Show north1234's posts

OH OH..COULD IT BE TRUE.....radio announcer said he suspects habnots used a remote controlled puck to steer in those goals  and send charas  open net shot to curl wide....i couldnt stop laughing till it struck me that those  jerks beat us with a fantom too many men on the ice.years back...goals and calls over the years that were a joke ..so with thesecheaters anything is possible...ask quebec nordiques former players about getting screwed at the forum years back....REMOTE PUCK CONTROLLED BY NO OTHER THAN TOE BLAKE...LOL....SAY IT ISNT SO

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from fordprefect. Show fordprefect's posts

We were 4 inches away form a 3-1 win.  It happens.  I'm not happy, but in Montreal not too bad.  Although I hate to say this, in the end we got a point.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

By the way, someone brought up 79 and grapes.  He did a helluva lot better job with his team here than CJ, but too many men in those playoffs sealed his fate.  Why does CJ get a free pass on the subject?  His team doesnt show up for him, it's been 2 years now, his team blew a disasterous playoff series which all culminated with a BENCH minor, too many men but nobody talks about that.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Yeah, putting Shawn Thornton late in the 3rd was a big boo-boo.  That will never happen again.  I hope.