Tough decisions ahead for coach Claude Julien

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Tough decisions ahead for coach Claude Julien

Hamilton, Krug and Bartowski are playing so well...you cant take them pout of the line up ..Seidenberg will be ready to return soon ...who will CJ sits ???

I love the speed and the energy of Krug

I love the size and what Hamilton bringsto the team ...his shots rarl miss the net

And Bart is playing better every game ..he also brings some speed and he is not afraid of hittig

To tell you the truth I woulnt want to bein CJ's shoes........

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Re: Tough decisions ahead for coach Claude Julien

In all honesty, i think you give johnny boy a break thursday, hes been a brute in this series and is bruised up a little, if seids is ready by then.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

yawn

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

/QUOTE]

To tell you the truth, we are all glad you aren't.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

[QUOTE]

/QUOTE]

And I will never be....I am more looking for the other job...if you know what I mean

wallydouglas has suggested that CJ gives a night off to JB wich is not a bad idea...

a good GM would listen to suggestions, recommendations and new ideas and only then....make the proper decision....but this is more a coach's decision and so far CJ (other than keeping Pev in the line up ) has made some good decisions....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]

/QUOTE]

And I will never be....I am more looking for the other job...if you know what I mean

wallydouglas has suggested that CJ gives a night off to JB wich is not a bad idea...

a good GM would listen to suggestions, recommendations and new ideas and only then....make the proper decision....but this is more a coach's decision and so far CJ (other than keeping Pev in the line up ) has made some good decisions....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I'd say that is a good problem to have. Alot of coaches would love to be in that predictament.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Better than trying to find a replacement with nothing in the cupboard. Imagine if Vokoun gets hurt for the Penguins... They don't even have a decent goaltending prospect.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

[QUOTE]

/QUOTE]

Hmmmmmmmmm.  if you have 6 other healthy defensemen and those 3 kids doing well and deserve to play ahead of someone else, what would you do chowda ?

Its a long road to the end and i merely gave an opinion that in new york, game 4 up 3-0, that boychuk could use the extra time off to heal up some, hes gonna be needed much more later healthier

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

Good problem for coach Julien! Knowing Claude he probably dont want to change a thing at this point but knows and realizes he's going to need a healthy Sidenberg and Ference if the Bruins advance to the next round and beyond. up 3-0 right now he probaby dont change a thing but if he did i would have to say Sides replaces Hamilton but i dont see Claude doing that up 3-0. yes the 3 rookies are playing great and maching up well against New York but getting Sidenberg and Ference back with well rested legs in a likely 3rd round will be huge. and if they happen to sweep New York and get extra rest the Bruins who were and are in my opinion the best playoff team in the east will be the deepest team moving forward and well rested for a 3rd round.............. Gotta love watching this Bruins team.......... I would be sweetif they go all the way because they are fun to watch if you love hockey..........

Sweet

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

In response to wallydouglas' comment:

[QUOTE]

/QUOTE]

Hmmmmmmmmm.  if you have 6 other healthy defensemen and those 3 kids doing well and deserve to play ahead of someone else, what would you do chowda ?

Its a long road to the end and i merely gave an opinion that in new york, game 4 up 3-0, that boychuk could use the extra time off to heal up some, hes gonna be needed much more later healthier

On the flip side, he plays, maybe they clinch and lots of rest before next series. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

I'd say that is a good problem to have. Alot of coaches would love to be in that predictament.

agreed