Tough Press Conference

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Tough Press Conference

Any one who has the time or inclination to watch Savard's press conference should.  I have to say it was one of the more depressing conferences I've seen but really put a face to the concussions that have seemingly become more and more common (or diagnosed) in the NHL.  He looked like a shell of a man and I couldn't help but feel sorry him and the tough times ahead.

I've read lots of trash talk about Savard, how he's a actor, the hit wasn't that bad, he cried on the ice.  I hope watching the conference puts it all in perspective.

Wishing him a speedy recovery and discernment in his decisions.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Tough Press Conference

In Response to Tough Press Conference:
    [QUOTE]Any one who has the time or inclination to watch Savard's press conference should.  I have to say it was one of the more depressing conferences I've seen but really put a face to the concussions that have seemingly become more and more common (or diagnosed) in the NHL.  He looked like a shell of a man and I could help but feel sorry him and the tough times ahead. I've read lots of trash talk about Savard, how he's a actor, the hit wasn't that bad, he cried on the ice.  I hope watching the conference puts it all in perspective. Wishing him a speedy recovery and discernment in his decisions.
    Posted by TuukkainNet[/QUOTE]
    I just hope his decision on his future is made with his actual family in mind,rather than the Bruins family.We can handle his loss.It's his kids that need him more.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Hockey is a game.  I hope he has a healthy happy life.  He doesnt need to play another game.  The brain can only handle so much.  Hang em up Savy and enjoy life.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Savy is and always will be the player that helped bring the Bruins back to being a respectable team. He gave his all and only did his best for our Bruins. We now see that Cook is that cheap shot player we Knew he was exspecially after that knee on knee on Ovie last night.
    Savy is a player that cannot be replaced and the Bruins can only hope someone can step up, but this is truely a sad day for all of us fans because this team will not be the same without him. I hope all the Bruins on this team see this as a rallying call to do well for Savy the rest of the season and most of all wish the best for Savy and his family.
    I hope the NHL can find a way to stop the concussions for all players, but lets take one step at a time.
    Savy get well and hope to see you soon on or off the ice.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

I really hope he retires....His type of game and game skills won't be same any more, but even more, I hope he's there for his kids. It would be nice to remember their names even in old age.