Trade Bergeron

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rock77. Show rock77's posts

Trade Bergeron

Is it just me or is Bergeron way over-rated? Yes, we all admire the way he has come back from serious injury.  But he does not has a nose for the net, and is a one dimensional player worth this much?  You would expect him to be one of the +/- leaders, but he's only #7 on the team and #77 in the league.

Trade Bergeron and the cap issues go away.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

Re: Trade Bergeron

In Response to Re: Trade Bergeron:
    "one dimensional player"  ...wow!  I'll just cut n paste my post from the other thread. Bergy will never score 30 goals or have 100pts in a season.  That being said, If he could be cloned, I'd put another Bergy on the bench.  Even at 5mil cap hit.  That way he could be on the ice 45-50 minutes a game. This is not fantasy hockey.  Bergy's real value can't be put into a spreadsheet.
    Posted by -sabot-13

He's scored 31 already, just pointing that out.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from habssuck09. Show habssuck09's posts

In Response to Trade Bergeron:
    Is it just me or is Bergeron way over-rated? Yes, we all admire the way he has come back from serious injury.  But he does not has a nose for the net, and is a one dimensional player worth this much?  You would expect him to be one of the +/- leaders, but he's only #7 on the team and #77 in the league. Trade Bergeron and the cap issues go away.
    Posted by rock77

F@ck you...you are dumb and please don't wacth the Bruins anymore...you nothing about hockey

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Trade Bergeron : He's scored 31 already, just pointing that out.
    Posted by xenimus

Let's not let facts get in the way of a good argument...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

your insane and ill tell you this, i dont care what anyone says, caron needs to be back in the lineup, hes another bergie in the making.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

He has four goals this year! What team would want him at 5mil, for what less than a 20 goal guy?
    Posted by Canadianfan6

Kovalchuk has less goals than shawn Thornton.Maybe NJ will trade straight up since  I guess goal totals are all that matter......(and to answer your question-The gold medal winning Canadian olympic team wanted Bergeron).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

How dare you question wonderful Patrice! He might score 15 goals this year and he can even win a faceoff once in a while...$5m per year is a bargain!!!!! Don't you know the sheep love him!!!!
    Posted by nash99

Yes Nash, the sheep do love Bergy, rightfully so.  And the nitwits want him gone.  But please, keep rooting for "your" B's, maybe something good will come from it...

Sections
Shortcuts