Trade Blake Wheeler for Brian Boyle of the NYR

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from demon61384. Show demon61384's posts

Trade Blake Wheeler for Brian Boyle of the NYR

Get wheeler out of here not worth the money he is getting paid. Brian boyle is a young kid 10Goals already and will be a just what they need. DO IT

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: Trade Blake Wheeler for Brian Boyle of the NYR

A. We don't need any more centers -- where would Boyle play?
    B. Why would the Rangers want to get rid of a young, cheap player who has already scored 10 goals this year?
    C. In exchange, why would the Rangers want a more expensive player who has scored less goals?

If both A, B, and C can be answered then I'm all for it...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmurr12. Show bmurr12's posts

Trade Wheeler for ANYTHING.  How can that guy be making 2 million?  Never seen someone so big and such a pansy on the ice.  And I love when he tries to get physical, he looks even more pathetic.

In Response to Trade Blake Wheeler for Brian Boyle of the NYR:
    Get wheeler out of here not worth the money he is getting paid. Brian boyle is a young kid 10Goals already and will be a just what they need. DO IT
    Posted by demon61384

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Wheeler needs to go.  Probably the least physical "power forward" I've ever seen; rarely takes the body.  His shot his horrendous, and therefore needs to use his 6'5'' 205 lbs. frame to generate scoring chances.  Of course, he rarely does this. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Blake Wheeler playing for John Tortorella

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NegativeTrollsAbound. Show NegativeTrollsAbound's posts

another genius post.
    Trade wheeler for garbage, fire claude, etc.  etc.

do people drink a lot before they post?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In Response to Re: Trade Blake Wheeler for Brian Boyle of the NYR:
    Blake Wheeler playing for John Tortorella
    Posted by JWensink

HAHAHA!!!!!  Hadn't thought of that.  That's pretty funny.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Blake Wheeler playing for John Tortorella Posted by JWensink

Ahh No you are correct JDub!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

A. We don't need any more centers -- where would Boyle play? B. Why would the Rangers want to get rid of a young, cheap player who has already scored 10 goals this year? C. In exchange, why would the Rangers want a more expensive player who has scored less goals? If both A, B, and C can be answered then I'm all for it...
    Posted by Fletcher1

Ha!

That reminds me of a call on NHL Live! last week.  A Penguins fan called in and asked about the possibility of the Penguins acquiring Jarome Iginla from the Flames.  When asked about who he would like to send to the Flames in return for Iginla, the caller said "Uuuhhhh... well, Craig Adams has a pretty high cap hit.  And Aaron Asham.  Yeah."  It was all that Don LaGreca and E. J. Hradek could do to not bust out laughing.  And the funniest thing of all is that the Penguins fan sounded like an adult. 

Where do people come up with this stuff?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Wheeler is in Boston to stay ...he will score a minimum of 30 goals this year and that will shut the big mouths ...he is a big forward and I said it already ..if PC would put Big Wheel on the market all GMs in the league would be on their knees to get him .....PC & Cam Neely are hockey experts and just like me they see the talent and the potential in this talented forward therefore thay wil never trade Blake Wheeler ....

Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: Trade Blake Wheeler for Brian Boyle of the NYR : Ha! That reminds me of a call on NHL Live! last week.  A Penguins fan called in and asked about the possibility of the Penguins acquiring Jarome Iginla from the Flames.  When asked about who he would like to send to the Flames in return for Iginla, the caller said "Uuuhhhh... well, Craig Adams has a pretty high cap hit.  And Aaron Asham.  Yeah."  It was all that Don LaGreca and E. J. Hradek could do to not bust out laughing.  And the funniest thing of all is that the Penguins fan sounded like an adult.  Where do people come up with this stuff?
    Posted by Mutant211

Ha.  That reminds me of an article I read in one of the Carolina newspapers right before the draft.

It said, get this, that Carolina really likes Tyler Seguin as a prospect (brilliant scouting there) and perhaps they would offer the Bruins someone like Chad Larose to move up in the draft and take Seguin.

That's right.  Chad Larose.  Almost as sweet a deal as Craig Adams for Iginla...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

YellTrade Wheels and Paille for Scotttie Upshall period

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Why do you think that Phoenix wants to a) trade Scottie Upshall, b)take Wheeler back after he refused to sign with them, c)take Paille, or d)add salary  when they are financially strapped and are currently winning as they are?

I don't see it happening.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

I agree then add some assurance to the deal 3rd round pick wheels and paille. this trade will give bst. aprox. 1 mill cap space to play with. I do know what you are saying fletch we need to make one more wake up call to the Bruins roster.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

UndecidedWe could trade Ryder 4 mill( STL. were interested in Ryder) and Paille(total cap space aprox 5 mill) to STL for Winchester 750,000.00( big, plays with tenacity and likes the net) and future condition. STL has injury concerns berglund and perron and Ryder has this season left on contract majority of teams will need PK players such as Paille.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Interesting.  I think you might get more by splitting up Paille and Wheeler.  I don't think anyone wants to take on salary for Paille right now.  Wheeler on the other hand, is still a prospect with some real potential.

I think you give Paille away or do whatever you have to move him and unload his salary.  Then I think you trade Wheeler to the highest bidder and try to get something (a cheap D-man maybe) in return.

I like Upshall a lot, but it just doesn't seem like the Bruins should be adding any forwards at the moment.  We'll see...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Why all the talk about trading wheeler, hes the only guy i see that forchecks the hell ot of the other team, hes a great penalty killer and his offense is lacking only because hes shifted from wing to ceneter from line to line. He wil produce if this team ever gets healthy and settles down the lines once and for all.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

What a stupid proposal.Wheeler skates better than Boyle, he hits [ this year] better than Boyle; on and on. Wheeler has shown , this year, that he is a better player at center than on the wing. As Savard returns Chia will evaluate whether he will stick with Savard/Kreji/Bergeron/Campbell down the middle. If so, Wheels will go in return for a quality defenseman. None of the brickbats in these blogs will have any effect on Chiarelli, nor should they. This year, as a center Wheeler hits better, goes to the net better, sems even faster, BUT he still falls too much and has not perfected scoring enough. He will eventually perform better, but for a team that needs a 6'5" center.

Sections
Shortcuts