Trade Chara???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ramz. Show Ramz's posts

Trade Chara???

I think maybe we should consider trading Chara for a first round pick in this years draft. At least to try to get into the top 10 picks. I say strike while the iron is still hot!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Trade Chara???

In response to Ramz's comment:

I think maybe we should consider trading Chara for a first round pick in this years draft. At least to try to get into the top 10 picks. I say strike while the iron is still hot!!

I say you have zero concept of player value. Maybe they should try to get a 2nd for Rask while they're at it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Absoultely not.  He had a shaky series against CHI, but no way do you trade him.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1punchknockout. Show 1punchknockout's posts

And so it begins.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I am 100% behind you on this except that you can get much more than what you suggest and its the only reason why I would trade Chara ...he is at his highest value and will only go down due to his age ....we could probably get something like a 1st round pick say from the Panthers + Shawn Matthias or Kopecky ....or a trade with the Oilers for their 1st round pick + Sam Gagner or Jordan Eberle ....thats how much we could get THIS YEAR for Chara ...in 2 years from now ...forget it his value will only go down

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 4 more Cups by 2020

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

I am 100% behind you on this except that you can get much more than what you suggest and its the only reason why I would trade Chara ...he is at his highest value and will only go down due to his age ....we could probably get something like a 1st round pick say from the Panthers + Shawn Matthias or Kopecky ....or a trade with the Oilers for their 1st round pick + Sam Gagner or Jordan Eberle ....thats how much we could get THIS YEAR for Chara ...in 2 years from now ...forget it his value will only go down

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 4 more Cups by 2020

You are way overvaluing him, as usual.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Dumb.  I think by the time we got through the conference finals, everyone agreed that Chara should have won the Norris.  He was that good.  Unlucky series against Chicago, and yeah, some of their all world forwards beat Chara a few times while he played 30 minutes a night.  So you want to throw the baby out with the bathwater...

Chara is better, and will be better over the next 5 years, then anyone we could possibly get in the draft. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

it would free up a lot of money and i think you can get more than just a 1st round pick for him however you are changing the identity of the team in the process, are you prepared for all of that?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

Gawd, threads like this drive me nuts.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archer1. Show Archer1's posts

The answer is no

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Good lord.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

No don't need to trade him,but Bruins do need to improve there def so that he doesn't have to play so much,he was warn down at the end.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Hit yourself in the head with a welding mallet?

Personally, I think it's a bad idea.  I have several reasons why, but I won't go into them because I think it's intuitively obvious.  But that's just me.

Stanley, if you were a REAL Bruins fan, you would appreciate the team they HAVE and not be interested in trading everyone.  Except for Khudo and maybe Krug.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Silly season begins. There are obviously some changes that will and should be made, and it is mostly funny to read what thiese " experts" predict.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to xdrive's comment:

it would free up a lot of money and i think you can get more than just a 1st round pick for him however you are changing the identity of the team in the process, are you prepared for all of that?

You think?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

In response to stevegm's comment:

Gawd, threads like this drive me nuts.

then dont read them

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

You think?

yes i do think.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

yes i do think.

Given the topic of this thread it is fair to ask that question. Thinking that arguably the best defensman in the league MIGHT get you a 1st round pick when the lazy oaf named Phil Kessel nets you TWO 1st rounders and a second? You must be off your rocker if you only think that.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

Given the topic of this thread it is fair to ask that question. Thinking that arguably the best defensman in the league MIGHT get you a 1st round pick when the lazy oaf named Phil Kessel nets you TWO 1st rounders and a second? You must be off your rocker if you only think that.

Exactly.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Hit yourself in the head with a welding mallet?

Personally, I think it's a bad idea.  I have several reasons why, but I won't go into them because I think it's intuitively obvious.  But that's just me.

Stanley, if you were a REAL Bruins fan, you would appreciate the team they HAVE and not be interested in trading everyone.  Except for Khudo and maybe Krug.

I do love this team and thats why I always look for different ways of improving it and making  it better....we could get the high price right now for Chara ...in 3 years from now it'll be over...why ?  Because of his age and because of his size...Chara will age faster than any other player because he is that tall   And when he falls on the ice he falls from high and has more risk of injuries..it is the perfect time to get the maximum for him not only because whoever we would get in return would be huge but because Dougie Hamilton is ready ..he will be 20 next season and he will only get better, Bartkowski has been very impressive the games he played for the Bruins and we can affrot to leg go Zdeno for a real good player and a 1st round draft pick....I am not the only one anymore that thinks the same.....all of a sudden there are a lot of fans in here that understand my point.....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Keep Chara a Bruin for the rest of his career. He is a once in a lifetime talent at 6'9".

Instead trade Stanley and his ideas for a bag of soiled adult diapers. 

Crap for crap.........even trade.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

Keep Chara a Bruin for the rest of his career. He is a once in a lifetime talent at 6'9".

I like it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

I'm calling shenanigans

"SHENANIGANS"

----proud member of the ZTT taskforce-----

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Dumb.  I think by the time we got through the conference finals, everyone agreed that Chara should have won the Norris.  He was that good.  Unlucky series against Chicago, and yeah, some of their all world forwards beat Chara a few times while he played 30 minutes a night.  So you want to throw the baby out with the bathwater...

Chara is better, and will be better over the next 5 years, then anyone we could possibly get in the draft. 

What Chara couldn't do is cover up for Seindenberg 's mistakes..That  guy was just plain awful In this series....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

I'd still feel like we were coming out ahead. 

Sections
Shortcuts