Powerplay-2

Lucic-Seguin-Soderberg

Spooner-Hamilton

Boston OUT:                   Boston IN:

David Krejci                    Ales Hemsky

Nathan Horton               Keith Yandle

Rich Peverly                   Bobby Ryan

1st rnd pick                    Ryane Clowe

Alexander Kochlachev    *Carl Soderberg (organization)

Matt Bartkowski             *Ryan Spooner (organization)

3rd rnd pick

Anthony Camara

How it all breaks down:

To Boston: 

Ales Hemsky

To Edmonton:

Rich Peverly

3rd rnd pick

To Boston:

Kieth Yandle

To Phoenix:

1st rnd pick

Matt Bartkowski

Alexander Kochlachev

To Boston:

Bobby Ryan

To Anaheim:

David Krejci

To Boston:

Ryane Clowe

To San Jose:

Nathan Horton

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

Re: Trade Deadline: My Unrealistic Dream-Pipe Lineup

Hemsky? That's Krejci Extralite, plus injuries. Sounds more like a nightmare lineup.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from superj2k10. Show superj2k10's posts

In response to MrHulot's comment:

Hemsky? That's Krejci Extralite, plus injuries. Sounds more like a nightmare lineup.

Look at the trades. You are giving up and incosistent player for one with far more talent and consistency to his game. No doubt he has had injury problems but also has been pretty productive when in the lineup. 

And no, it's not a "nightmare" lineup. What the Bruins have out on the ice is absolute garbage.

You have two marginal 2nd/3rd line wingers playing with a 2nd-line center, and thats your #1 line? You have a 3rd line thats always M.I.A. and a Powerplay thats anything but "powerful", and defensemen that cannot get a puck to hit the net. This team doesnt need a "tweak", it needs a face-lift.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Glad to say the obvious that this will never happen.

Bruins shouldn't deal either Krejci or Horton.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

In response to superj2k10's comment:

You have two marginal 2nd/3rd line wingers playing with a 2nd-line center, and thats your #1 line? You have a 3rd line thats always M.I.A. and a Powerplay thats anything but "powerful", and defensemen that cannot get a puck to hit the net. This team doesnt need a "tweak", it needs a face-lift.

If you are talking about the KHL line, this line was lights-out in the 2011 playoffs (Krejci = NHL playoffs top scorer, Horton = Mr. Clutch). I don't consider David Krejci a 2nd-line center, he has all the tools to be a 1st line pivot, and Horton and Fat Lu can be 1st line wingers on any given night - that's the real problem, they need to be more consistent. Did you watch last night's game? Just check out the B's goals. This line can dominate, they just need to bring their A game much more often.
    At this point, I would maybe trade Fat Lu, but only if I get someone very decent in return (Bobby Ryan, not Ryane Clowe). Horton (3 goals in his last three games) straight up for Clowe would be stupid, and I can't imagine Claude Julien signing off on Hemsky (a career -30).
    Yandle would be great, but PHX might be looking for more in return than what you suggested, given that Yandle's cap hit is not as bad as JayBo's or Campbell's.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to superj2k10's comment:

Marchand-Bergeron-Ryan

Lucic-Seguin-Hemsky

Clowe-Spooner-Soderberg

Paille-Campbell-Thorton

Chara-Hamilton

Seidenberg-Yandle

Ference-Boychuk

Powerplay-1

Hemsky-Bergeron-Ryan

Chara-Yandle

Powerplay-2

Lucic-Seguin-Soderberg

Spooner-Hamilton

Boston OUT:                   Boston IN:

David Krejci                    Ales Hemsky

Nathan Horton               Keith Yandle

Rich Peverly                   Bobby Ryan

1st rnd pick                    Ryane Clowe

Alexander Kochlachev    *Carl Soderberg (organization)

Matt Bartkowski             *Ryan Spooner (organization)

3rd rnd pick

Anthony Camara

How it all breaks down:

To Boston: 

Ales Hemsky

To Edmonton:

Rich Peverly

3rd rnd pick

To Boston:

Kieth Yandle

To Phoenix:

1st rnd pick

Matt Bartkowski

Alexander Kochlachev

To Boston:

Bobby Ryan

To Anaheim:

David Krejci

To Boston:

Ryane Clowe

To San Jose:

Nathan Horton

That's not enough for Yandle and why would u trade Horton who has 11 goals for Clowe who has of now 0 . If u want Yandale u would have to part with Krejci or Subban your best goalie prospect.  No Thanks. It doesn't matter I doubt Phoenix would trade Yandale now maybe in the off season just my thinking.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

You know what this team needs?  Less offense.  Its obvious to me that this team does not , at all, have a problem scoring goals.

Trading our best offensive center makes perfect sense.  I mean, we just have sooo much PP depth.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

if PC trades horton for Clowe, he should be fired and stanley should replace him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

if PC trades horton for Clowe, he should be fired and stanley should replace him.

I second that

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Drewski5's comment:

You know what this team needs?  Less offense.  Its obvious to me that this team does not , at all, have a problem scoring goals.

Trading our best offensive center makes perfect sense.  I mean, we just have sooo much PP depth.

Nobody suggested trading Bergeron.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

oh come on. no one can deny that krejci is better at producing offense than beregeron

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

What happens when I hit Left Trigger + the B button after I insert your Dream-Pipe Lineup?  Also, after playing for a while,  Hemsky had blood coming from the back of his head after a hit by Martin St. Louis.  Looks like he'll be out 4-6 weeks.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

oh come on. no one can deny that krejci is better at producing offense than beregeron

Look at their career stats. Get out your calculator and then apologize for having no idea what you're talking about. What has Krejci done statistically to lead to your conclusion? It has to be something pretty special to trump actual math.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Look at their career stats. Get out your calculator and then apologize for having no idea what you're talking about. What has Krejci done statistically to lead to your conclusion? It has to be something pretty special to trump actual math.

We are talking about today.  Looking at career averages (including pre-concussion Bergeron stats and 22 yr old Krejci playing w Blake Wheeler stats) can be misleading.  I also put a premium on this years stats.  This year, Krejci has been very good despite up and down play from his wingers....

And not to bring up bad memories....

But Bergeron could not fill the void that Krejci left after getting hurt in the Flyers series.  We are a completely different team w/out Krejci.  Our PP is worse.  Our total O is worse.

Lets not turn this into a Bergeron vs Krejci debate though.  The real debate is should Krejci be available?  The OP continues to imply: yes.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Imagine how our O would look if we didnt have Krejci.  I dont want to.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

In response to lucdufour's comment:

What happens when I hit Left Trigger + the B button after I insert your Dream-Pipe Lineup?  Also, after playing for a while,  Hemsky had blood coming from the back of his head after a hit by Martin St. Louis.  Looks like he'll be out 4-6 weeks.

That is physically impossible to have happened. Seeing as you know, St Louis is in the East and Hemsky is in the West...

Krejci for Ryan? I was for it last year (I think?) but now? No. Keep Krejci. Horton for Clowe? Seriously? I would like to see what Camara has to offer us before trading him.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

We are talking about today.  Looking at career averages (including pre-concussion Bergeron stats and 22 yr old Krejci playing w Blake Wheeler stats) can be misleading.  I also put a premium on this years stats.  This year, Krejci has been very good despite up and down play from his wingers....

And not to bring up bad memories....

But Bergeron could not fill the void that Krejci left after getting hurt in the Flyers series.  We are a completely different team w/out Krejci.  Our PP is worse.  Our total O is worse.

Lets not turn this into a Bergeron vs Krejci debate though.  The real debate is should Krejci be available?  The OP continues to imply: yes.

There is no debate.  Bergie in a landslide

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Imagine how our O would look if we didnt have Krejci.  I dont want to.

It would be worse without the leading scorer. Surely you're not suggesting Bergeron benefits more from having better wingers are you? It's not a knock on Krejci to say he's slightly behind Bergeron in all facets of the game. It is what it is.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I wouldnt trade dk unless its really gonna help us.  I would trade dk for an elite dman like yandle. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

hockey is not all about statistics. watch the game. Bergeron is a better player, don't get me wrong. Given the choice between the two centers I take bergeron before you finish the sentence. However Krejci is slightly better offensively. If you watch the game, and you can't figure that out, i don't know what to say. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

hockey is not all about statistics. watch the game. Bergeron is a better player, don't get me wrong. Given the choice between the two centers I take bergeron before you finish the sentence. However Krejci is slightly better offensively. If you watch the game, and you can't figure that out, i don't know what to say. 

Im not sure i agree.  Bergies hockey IQ is the highest on the team and has way more takeways.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Niether Krejci and Bergeron are going anywhere. That would be a fun lineup superjk!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

You can finish by saying you don't know what you're talking about. If Krejci was a better offensive performer he'd get more points. That's a fact. Your opinion that DK is better has no facts to back it up. Your eyes certainly aren't going to sway what I see when I watch. Your eyes are the same ones that spent all of last year telling us the Hawks aren't very good. Smoke and mirrors or some other nonsense. You should just stick to swapping e-mail with Stanley.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Im not sure i agree.  Bergies hockey IQ is the highest on the team and has way more takeways.  

there is one player on the bruins, maybe even the northeast division that can make that backhand sauce pass to horton for the 2nd goal last night. it isn't bergeron. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rubberduck. Show rubberduck's posts

you can trade any B player for anybody better player , the problem is not the players, its the coaching staff who are hooked on playing a defensive game rather than a scoring offensive game. Even if you got Crosby with  the Bs he'll probably be playing like Krejci and company. That's how i see it.

Sections
Shortcuts