Trade Deadline: My Unrealistic Dream-Pipe Lineup

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

Re: Trade Deadline: My Unrealistic Dream-Pipe Lineup

Bergeron is more consistent, and to me he is the face of the franchise (not Cedfano or Fat Lu). I want him on the ice for every face-off, if possible. DK's ceiling might be higher, though.
    I wouldn't trade either of them.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Drewski5's comment:

everytime krejci is out of the lineup, the bruins have been sooooo much worse. 

I agree 200 proof.  Not to bring up bad memories, but this was painfully evident when we lost 4 straight to Philly.

That argument makes less sense everytime it's brought up. If Bergeron was hurt instead of Krejci, then who knows what would've happened? Krejci being hurt was the straw that broke the camel's back. Nothing more, nothing less. He was one of a number of people who got hurt. I'll end this by saying I really like Krejci. I just prefer Bergeron.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

"Then lace up.  If you can make that pass, you might have a place on our third line."

Yah Dez for 3rd line, start a new thread! Man I don't know if the Bs have that much Ben Gay and tape to actually get him on the ice though Drewski ?

Now you're just being hurtful. Totally hilarious but hurtful nonetheless. It only hurts my insides though you magnificent basterd.

Your kitty Kat will make you feel better. April fools Dez Rooch!

My lady told me I wasn't paying enough attention to the cat. The cat's name is Booberella.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to MrHulot's comment:

Bergeron is more consistent, and to me he is the face of the franchise (not Cedfano or Fat Lu). I want him on the ice for every face-off, if possible. DK's ceiling might be higher, though.
    I wouldn't trade either of them.

You're making a lot of sense sir.

Sections
Shortcuts