Trade Deadline Tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Re: Trade Deadline Tracker

In response to kelvana33's comment:

I want Gaborik. I know he has health issues, but on the Bruins, he would be like Hossa.

No...More like Kovalev! When he plays hockey to his skill set, he's a phenom, but unfortunately he's an emigma! He takes too many nights off for my taste.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Mezsaros and Luke Schenn likely to be dealt away from Philly.

Schenn is an intriguing possiblity. I'm sure with the Bruins he'd get the proper coaching to become a useful defenseman.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Bruins could be primed to add two Slovaks to keep Chara company.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

I want Gaborik. I know he has health issues, but on the Bruins, he would be like Hossa.

No...More like Kovalev! When he plays hockey to his skill set, he's a phenom, but unfortunately he's an emigma! He takes too many nights off for my taste.

i disagree. Gaborik isnt talneted/lazy. Injury prone? Yes. But for what is rumored, I would do it. Has some serious speed as well.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:

Schenn is an intriguing possiblity. I'm sure with the Bruins he'd get the proper coaching to become a useful defenseman.

But for who? I love Schenn's game though; he's Pronger type nasty!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Except he's horrible. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Brayden Schenn yes. Luke Schenn, no thanks.Too slow.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to red75's comment:

@FarhanLaljiTSN: So if it is Markstrom & Matthias, they plus Horvat are the return for Schneider & Luongo? That's one way to solve a goaltending controversy

God, that's pathetic.

Wow! Talk about p!ss poor management eh Red! 

Nevermind that they had to eat about 10 million dollars and kick in a minor leaguer just to sweeten the pot. It's mindboggingly bad management.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

In response to mxt's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to wallydouglas' comment:

PC wont do anything now and whatever it is will be someone useless and his excuse will be the good ones got away. What a joke

Breathe, Wally.  Chiarelli will do what can be done.

I don't want PC to do something just because other teams are. Get the right player for the right price. If he has to stand pat, so be it, this team is good.

I have to disagree, good as in the sense ofcompetive but not good enough for the long haul of the playoffs, Krug may have been a force last year but this year the long season will take its toll, Bartowski much of the same maybe not as much. No seids for the minutes, Mcquaid in and out too much. This team needs a minute Dman thats tough and can carry some of Charas load. As far as up front goes, the top 2 lines are fine, the 3rd and 4th could use an upgrade, i have no trust in eriksson, but in all seriousness they need a Dman .

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Be interesting to see who is healthy scratches tonight.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

i disagree. Gaborik isnt talneted/lazy. Injury prone? Yes. But for what is rumored, I would do it. Has some serious speed as well.

Gaborik is no where near Hossa Kel. Hossa is a horse & strong as an ox when he has the puck! There's few that can take it from him. Gaborik has tons of speed and can find openings. I don't see a comparison at all. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Be interesting to see who is healthy scratches tonight.

Yep

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

he gets here Nite, he'll win you over.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Waitaminute! I never said I wouldn't want him! He's super talented & a game breaker! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Waitaminute! I never said I wouldn't want him! He's super talented & a game breaker! 

You said he takes too many games off for your taste you old basturd!!!!!!!!!!!

Your losing your memory old man!!!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Running rampid here in Calgary that Cammalleri is a Bruin! No news on who Boston is giving up.

Now there is your typical Bruin. What do they need him for?

Speed...Good on the PP. Awesome onetimer.....ya know things that can come in handy during a play-off run. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

@aaronward_nhl

"Anton Khudobin and the Carolina Hurricanes agree to an extension 2yrs/4.5"

Well it's Aaron Ward so lets wait to see if McKenzie, Lebrun or Dregger confirm.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dawoodguy. Show dawoodguy's posts

Vanek?

http://nesn.com/2014/03/report-boston-bruins-are-in-on-thomas-vanek/

who would they give up?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to red75's comment:

@TSNBobMcKenzie: Quite a day with Luongo on move to FLA. Convinced this more related to fallout from non-start in Heritage than reason for the non-start.

Tend to think McKenzie is right. I think Sunday's game was the straw that broke the camel's back. Now what will all the Canucks fans out here do now that their scape goat has left?

Here's how fawking disgusting Canuck fans are! I have about 6 buddies that are Canuck fans & every single one of them are all upset about Luongo leaving. When just last week every one of them hoped that Gillis could find a taker for his contract so they could get prospects, or draft picks! I stood up for Luongo with these pwricks for the past 2 seasons. Now they're crying that he's gone! I told them they're all fawked in the head & no wonder Luongo was so fawked! Having idiot fans like them! And they all denied they hated the guy! I had to send them back their messages so they could see what they all said about the guy! Now they're all silent! 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

@aaronward_nhl

Well it's Aaron Ward so lets wait to see if McKenzie, Lebrun or Dregger confirm.

Should have been the goalie Edmonton signed last off-season.

I guess this means Peters or Ward get dealt. Peters would have to clear waivers to be sent down. I don't think Peters is that good.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Looks like Philly doesn't .. Still can't believe Burke hoodwinked Holmgren for JVR... 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

You said he takes too many games off for your taste you old basturd!!!!!!!!!!!

Your losing your memory old man!!!!!!!

No,no,no! I know what I said & he does take too many nites off for my taste. So did Kovalev, but I would've taken him on my team, because you didn't know when he was gonna decide to play, but when he did he was as dangerous as any player on the planet! 

Now, do I want the B's to give up one of their top 6 for him? No WAY!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to dawoodguy's comment:

Has to be some salary. Would love to see that Bruin Killer in Boston.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

In response to dawoodguy's comment:

Has to be some salary. Would love to see that Bruin Killer in Boston.

I would block any deal that would send Stafford to a team in the east as well.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

@aaronward_nhl

Should have been the goalie Edmonton signed last off-season.

I guess this means Peters or Ward get dealt. Peters would have to clear waivers to be sent down. I don't think Peters is that good.

Yah to me that was a no-brainer for Edmonton but they are the Oilers. Peters has been given every chance to start. Ward was put on the block last week.

Sections
Shortcuts