1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Re: Trade Deadline Tracker

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

@aaronward_nhl

"Anton Khudobin and the Carolina Hurricanes agree to an extension 2yrs/4.5"

Well it's Aaron Ward so lets wait to see if McKenzie, Lebrun or Dregger confirm.

[/QUOTE]

Should have been the goalie Edmonton signed last off-season.

I guess this means Peters or Ward get dealt. Peters would have to clear waivers to be sent down. I don't think Peters is that good.

[/QUOTE]

They could get a lot for Ward as you know... But the top contenders for the Cup all have their goaltending looking pretty solid... I don't think Ward at this time wants to go to a rebuild team.. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to cowboys9's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

@aaronward_nhl

Well it's Aaron Ward so lets wait to see if McKenzie, Lebrun or Dregger confirm.

I guess this means Peters or Ward get dealt. Peters would have to clear waivers to be sent down. I don't think Peters is that good.

[/QUOTE]

They could get a lot for Ward as you know... But the top contenders for the Cup all have their goaltending looking pretty solid... I don't think Ward at this time wants to go to a rebuild team.. 

[/QUOTE]

I don't think Ward has done much since his cup win in 06'. Pitts & Philly don't have good looking play-off goaltending! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to dawoodguy's comment:[QUOTE]
    Vanek?

http://nesn.com/2014/03/report-boston-bruins-are-in-on-thomas-vanek/

who would they give up? [/QUOTE]

Has to be some salary. Would love to see that Bruin Killer in Boston.

[/QUOTE]

Do you send Loui to the Island for him? In a package? Your right need to clear some salary...

He would help the PP For sure....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Vanek?

[/QUOTE]

Do you send Loui to the Island for him? In a package? Your right need to clear some salary...

[/QUOTE]

According to RDS , the Bruins have offered Subban & our 1st draft pick in 2014

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Vanek?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not with Vanek being a UFA & only willing to go to Minny. Louie has 4 yrs left at only 4.5 mill. It'll have to be prospects & picks! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:[QUOTE]

Has to be some salary. Would love to see that Bruin Killer in Boston.[/QUOTE]

Not with Vanek being a UFA & only willing to go to Minny. Louie has 4 yrs left at only 4.5 mill. It'll have to be prospects & picks! [/QUOTE]

Where did you see this Nite ?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

http://www.hockey30.com/nouvelles/les-bruins-prets-a-donner-subban-et-un-choix-de-premiere-ronde-pour-vanek/

in another trade PC will send loui for Shultz

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

It's a source Stanley at least, but Hockey30 is around the same level of Eklund - just a bit better. Interesting though.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to red75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's a source Stanley at least, but Hockey30 is around the same level of Eklund - just a bit better. Interesting though.

[/QUOTE]

Red I wouldnt be surprised to see Vanek becoming a BRUIN late tonight and Loui traded for Shultz.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Loui for Nick Schultz? Stanley, that makes no sense. In 55 games Schultz has 4 points and is a minus 11. PC should be fired if that's a straight up trade.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Red I wouldnt be surprised to see Vanek becoming a BRUIN late tonight and Loui traded for Shultz.....

[/QUOTE]

I would be surprised, too radical to move this many players.

Stanley, these last 2 posts are of quality.  Please.  More like this.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Strike the Ducks out of the Vanek sweepstakes.

Down to B's and Pit Min.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Vanek not playing tonight.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

@aaronward_nhl

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think with Wards injury history he could come cheap.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

@DarrenDreger

"Sources say the Coyotes and Capitals are finalizing a trade on Martin Erat. Details to follow."

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Not with Vanek being a UFA & only willing to go to Minny. Louie has 4 yrs left at only 4.5 mill. It'll have to be prospects & picks! [/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's been said since before the Olympics. He's an ex Gopher and loved Minny. His wife is from there. I heard it from Lebrun, Macquire, Dreger, Weeks, Hags and McNabb. Usually if that many people in the biz are all saying it? It's probably true.

http://beta.thescore.com/nhl/news/424195

However, Vanek hasn't been involved with a contender since 2007. Having a winning environment again could change his mind. The RDS article makes sense. The Islanders don't have a goalie in their system. I can see them going for it. But what line do you put Vanek on? Who sits out of the top 9? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Aaron Ward @aaronward_nhl 6m

Erat to PHX for Brown and Klesla #TSN

NHLEXPERTPICKS.COM @NHLexpertpicks 49s

#Coyotes trade Klesla, Chris Brown, 2015 4th rounder to #Capitals for Martin Erat and Garrett Mitchell.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's been said since before the Olympics. He's an ex Gopher and loved Minny. His wife is from there. I heard it from Lebrun, Macquire, Dreger, Hags and McNabb. Usually if that many people in the biz are all saying it? It's probably true. However, Vanek hasn't been involved with a contender since 2007. Having a winning environment again could change his mind. The RDS article makes sense. The Islanders don't have a goalie in their system. I can see them going for it. But what line do you put Vanek on? Who sits out of the top 9? 

[/QUOTE]

Someone from the top 9 would have to go for that reason and cap space ( I think)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Where's Bob McKenzie in all of this?  Why hasn't he told us what is going to happen? 

I don't believe anything until Bob says it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Bob McKenzie @TSNBobMcKenzie   4m

It's Erat and John Mitchell for Klesla, Chris Brown and a pick. #TSN #Tradecentre

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Where's Bob McKenzie in all of this?  Why hasn't he told us what is going to happen? 

I don't believe anything until Bob says it.

[/QUOTE]

Don't be a dick! Bob's still the best in the biz no matter what you say! 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Thomas Vanek not dressing tonight? Does that mean he'll be playing naked!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's been said since before the Olympics. He's an ex Gopher and loved Minny. His wife is from there. I heard it from Lebrun, Macquire, Dreger, Hags and McNabb. Usually if that many people in the biz are all saying it? It's probably true. However, Vanek hasn't been involved with a contender since 2007. Having a winning environment again could change his mind. The RDS article makes sense. The Islanders don't have a goalie in their system. I can see them going for it. But what line do you put Vanek on? Who sits out of the top 9? 

[/QUOTE]

Someone from the top 9 would have to go for that reason and cap space ( I think)

[/QUOTE]

Boston

LTIR     Daily Tracker $0 $5,490,833

Deadline Capspace

$5,490,833

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Where did you see this Nite ? [/QUOTE]

It's been said since before the Olympics. He's an ex Gopher and loved Minny. His wife is from there. I heard it from Lebrun, Macquire, Dreger, Weeks, Hags and McNabb. Usually if that many people in the biz are all saying it? It's probably true.

http://beta.thescore.com/nhl/news/424195

However, Vanek hasn't been involved with a contender since 2007. Having a winning environment again could change his mind. The RDS article makes sense. The Islanders don't have a goalie in their system. I can see them going for it. But what line do you put Vanek on? Who sits out of the top 9?  [/QUOTE]

Kinda of odd that it would be just one team. I read today two teams were in on Vanek and Minnesota was not one of them.

I would say Smith would drop down with Soderberg. Vanek with Patrice!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

@NYP_Brooksie

"Rangers had interest but were informed today that Ryan Kesler will not waive no-trade to come to New York, Post has learned."

Suprised Detroit hasn't been mentioned going after Kesler.