Trade Deadline Tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Trade Deadline Tracker

Why do some refer to Kesler as a diver? I don't see it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Bc he didnt fight our dumb dumb in the finals.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Wow! Really Kel?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZZ7RjJRRM0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMqcMFu6bpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICU09oPxZmY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWtxenSpEs4

Court ajourned! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

You know that Holmgren couldn't help himself... but he does have the pieces to put together "substantial offer"
    Schenn or Coutorier would be the front pieces is my guess...Remember, they not long ago tendered him a offer sheet.

Two league sources told the Daily News that the Flyers have tabled a "substantial offer” to try and pry Kesler from the Canucks. They have also asked about acquiring Vancouver defenseman Alexander Edler, who is reportedly on the market, as part of a larger trade - though that combined price is steep.
    Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/sports/flyers/Flyers-pursuing-Kesler.html#o6tFEEoLBhsm7f3C.99

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to cowboys9's comment:

You know that Holmgren couldn't help himself... but he does have the pieces to put together "substantial offer"
    Schenn or Coutorier would be the front pieces is my guess...Remember, they not long ago tendered him a offer sheet.

Two league sources told the Daily News that the Flyers have tabled a "substantial offer” to try and pry Kesler from the Canucks. They have also asked about acquiring Vancouver defenseman Alexander Edler, who is reportedly on the market, as part of a larger trade - though that combined price is steep.
    Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/sports/flyers/Flyers-pursuing-Kesler.html#o6tFEEoLBhsm7f3C.99

That's great news...That means they'll go into the play-offs with Mason/Emery. Same storyline with different characters. Atta boi Paul! Stay the course! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

That's great news...That means they'll go into the play-offs with Mason/Emery. Same storyline with different characters. Atta boi Paul! Stay the course! 

It's unbelievable really in that all these years this team has not addressed the goaltender issues... Failure after failure....If memory serves me right the last great goalie they had was Pelle Lindbergh? Before that Bernie... And they just resigned Mason ?  Why not go after Halak? better than anything he has right now and all it would cost him is draft picks....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

It's unbelievable really in that all these years this team has not addressed the goaltender issues... Failure after failure....If memory serves me right the last great goalie they had was Pelle Lindbergh? Before that Bernie... And they just resigned Mason ?  Why not go after Halak? better than anything he has right now and all it would cost him is draft picks....

Hextall took them to the '87 playoffs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Yeah, Hextall gave them some pretty solid goaltending for a long time (including a Conn Smythe season). Since then though its been a mess.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Hearing on the all sports radio today that there is an apparent deal in place to send Brodeur to the Wild.. Some are saying the deal is done but Marty needs to sign off on it... And Lou wants to start him one last time tonite....for what it's worth.... 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Canadians land Weaver. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Bruins Kicking Tires On Gaborik

"Boston's interest in Marian Gaborik may simply be insurance in case other teams in Eastern Conference land big fish." 
    Source: Aaron Portzline via Twitter

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Hags speculated Johnson as a candidate.  Gaborik is not the only CBJ I guess.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:

Good deal for Montreal.  Weaver is a good player.  Getting him for a 5th round pick is...DALE TALLON SUCKS.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Tallon off and running.... Expect him to make a lot of moves by tomorrow...he could land a whopping return for Mathias...probably won't happen.....

Wonder if the B's would have interest in Jovanoski?  As a rental?  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Good deal for Montreal.  Weaver is a good player.  Getting him for a 5th round pick is...DALE TALLON SUCKS.

Whats with Montreal getting Weaver,don't they have like 9 d-men already? Depth i guess.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Tallon off and running.... Expect him to make a lot of moves by tomorrow...he could land a whopping return for Mathias...probably won't happen.....

I got shot down on this proposal by Shupe,its a no go,emphatically!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In 24 all the speculation ends!

Habs at it again.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

I got shot down on this proposal by Shupe,its a no go,emphatically!

I love JOVO Cops game, but can his broken body really handle the rigors of play-off hockey anymore? If the B's could get him for a 4th round pick I'd take him, but not more than that.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In 24 all the speculation ends!

Habs at it again.

A little late on this one. Check the date.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Tallon off and running.... Expect him to make a lot of moves by tomorrow... 

After he claimed he wouldn't be dumping a ton of players.

"The eve of the trade deadline began Tuesday with most of the high-end rental players still in play. Thomas Vanek, Matt Moulson, Mike Cammalleri, Marian Gaborik and Ales Hemsky, all pending unrestricted free agent wingers, remained on the trade block, a departure in some ways from the past few years, when many of the rentals went days before the deadline.

Remember Brenden Morrow, Jarome Iginla and Jaromir Jagr all moved before the actual deadline day a year ago. There's a pretty simple answer to it all: As one NHL GM of a contender told ESPN.com Monday night, the prices needed to go down before he would consider any of those rentals.

Is this the year the buyers keep their sanity? Who knows, all it takes is one of those rentals to move Tuesday and the domino effect might take place."

From Pierre LeBrun

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

I wonder if PC is waiting on waiver wire theres a couple of depth players available today/

Conacher from ottawa and potter out of edmonton. I think both could be helpful instead of or along with a trade for another D man.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

@TSNBobMcKenzie 1m

Dustin Penner is a Washington Capital. #TSN #Tradecentre

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

@Real_ESPNLeBrun

"Anaheim Ducks are indeed acquiring Stephane Robidas from the Dallas Stars. ... not official yet though"

Now things are goin to start to roll.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernB. Show NorthernB's posts

Retweeted by Bob McKenzie

Pierre LeBrun@Real_ESPNLeBrun 2m

Anaheim Ducks are indeed acquiring Stephane Robidas from the Dallas Stars. ... not official yet though

Expand Collapse

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

@Real_ESPNLeBrun

"Anaheim Ducks are indeed acquiring Stephane Robidas from the Dallas Stars. ... not official yet though"

Now things are goin to start to roll.

Man I hope PC's backup plan is a good one... Let's see what they gave up for him...great pickup for the Ducks... 

Sections
Shortcuts