Trade Deadline Tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Trade Deadline Tracker

Kesler Cammalleri Brodeur.

If I'm a fan of one of those teams I'm wondering why these guys are still on my team.

If I'm a Leafs fan I'm wondering why nothing happened at all.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Kesler Cammalleri Brodeur.

If I'm a fan of one of those teams I'm wondering why these guys are still on my team.

If I'm a Leafs fan I'm wondering why nothing happened at all.

[/QUOTE]

I might feel the same way if I'm a Sharks fan.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Maybe if I'm a Sharks fan I feel the team is in pretty good shape as is.

Maybe a Bruins fan might feel the same way.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Maybe if I'm a Sharks fan I feel the team is in pretty good shape as is.

Maybe a Bruins fan might feel the same way.

[/QUOTE]

Under different circumstances, I would agree 100%. But the Sharks have dissapointed in the playoffs for quite a few years now, and I think theyre good, but the other teams around them got better. They bow out early this year and Wilson could be out. To me, theyre one of the teams that almost had to do something. Gaborik would have been perfect there.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Canadiens are the "only" play-off bound team that gives the Bruins fits on a consistent basis. They're scary against Boston. I don't know why that is, but it's right there in front of us. The record & the last time they faced the Bruins in the play-offs shows it. 

[/QUOTE]

The thing is Nite nothing has changed from years past, the Scabs have always given the B's fits.40 yrs ago,30 yrs ago, 20 yrs ago, 10 yrs ago, today its the same.It doesn't matter if the B's have won the Eastern conference in the past and the Scabs sneak in ,they still give the B's fits and have knocked them off on different occasions.That doesn't seem to change and from year to year the B's have varying degree's of success against them in the regular season.

The playoffs are different in whats at stake though and there have been many painful defeats,but i know one thing and thats if the Bruins are healthy and rolling on all cylinders they are one tough team to beat.To win the Stanley Cup a team has to beat the best opposition there is on a nightly basis,in the highly charged atmosphere  of opposing rinks with big time pressure every at every turn,only the strong survive as the Lerfs painfully found out.If the B's are going to win another Stanley Cup they have to be prepared for Montreal to come calling and i for one think they will answer the bell in flying colors.Tuukka will be ready for all comers,rest assured.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The Canadiens are the "only" play-off bound team that gives the Bruins fits on a consistent basis. They're scary against Boston. I don't know why that is, but it's right there in front of us. The record & the last time they faced the Bruins in the play-offs shows it. 

[/QUOTE]

The thing is Nite nothing has changed from years past, the Scabs have always given the B's fits.40 yrs ago,30 yrs ago, 20 yrs ago, 10 yrs ago, today its the same.It doesn't matter if the B's have won the Eastern conference in the past and the Scabs sneak in ,they still give the B's fits and have knocked them off on different occasions.That doesn't seem to change and from year to year the B's have varying degree's of success against them in the regular season.

The playoffs are different in whats at stake though and there have been many painful defeats,but i know one thing and thats if the Bruins are healthy and rolling on all cylinders they are one tough team to beat.To win the Stanley Cup a team has to beat the best opposition there is on a nightly basis,in the highly charged atmosphere  of opposing rinks with big time pressure every at every turn,only the strong survive as the Lerfs painfully found out.If the B's are going to win another Stanley Cup they have to be prepared for Montreal to come calling and i for one think they will answer the bell in flying colors.Tuukka will be ready for all comers,rest assured.

[/QUOTE]

That if needs to a IF.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That if needs to a IF.

[/QUOTE]

Huh?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That if needs to a IF.

[/QUOTE]

Huh?

[/QUOTE]

I thin he emphasizing it by capitalizing it to get his point across.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That if needs to a IF.

[/QUOTE]

Huh?

[/QUOTE]

I thin he emphasizing it by capitalizing it to get his point across.

[/QUOTE]

Ok,well i think it goes without saying that IF the B's aren't healthy and IF the B's aren't rolling on all cylinders,their stay in the playoffs could be very short indeed.Those two things and stout goaltending will be whats needed to get by the Scabs if they do happen to meet.I won't say it will be easy but i think the B's would win.