Trade for some finish please

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

Trade for some finish please

After watching the game in Det. the B's don't look all that bad. One reason they are so badly ourshot in the 2nd period is that the Wings know how to get the shot on goal. This is where Boston suffers so badly. Their hitting had Detroit making bad passes out of the D zone and Boston stealing pucks in the neutral zone yet so many times the Bruins couldn't get a shot on net. Menwhile just one chance for the Wings down the other end and Thomas has to make a save. Trade for some finish Chia.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Trade for some finish please

Since January 1, they've had six or seven games in which they've score six or more goals.

That's pretty good.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

tm def needs offense, whether its a forward or dman who can start the rush, we can let the front office decide.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

True they have had some big numbers games recently  but it's the exception and I don't think it disproves my point. They get many steals when they check well but can't turn most of them into shots on net. The Wings show how it's supposed to be done even tho they hae been struggling (up 'til now).

Besides, no need to look at stats from past games. Just look at what's going on on the ice. They have way too many odd man rushes and steals that don't turn into shots on net.  To me, this is where much of their offensive trouble arises.

Sure, they could always use another offensive defenseman but nonetheless, the forwards are not generating enough chances. not all offense starts behind their own net. Even if they obtained another skilled defenseman how much would it benefit them if the forwards can't finish what he starts?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

If I were PC I would be shopping Horton.  I've seen enough.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

In Response to Re: Trade for some finish please:
    [QUOTE]If I were PC I would be shopping Horton.  I've seen enough.
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

Couldn't agree more.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

In Response to Re: Trade for some finish please:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Trade for some finish please : Couldn't agree more.
    Posted by jwb413[/QUOTE]

Honestly, there's a reason he was traded for Wideman...the guy is a head case.  Enough is enough already...he should have 30 goals with the chances he gets.

Sections
Shortcuts