Trade proposal: Savard for Kovalev

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Re: Trade proposal: Savard for Kovalev

In Response to Re: Trade proposal: Savard for Kovalev:
    In Response to Re: Trade proposal: Savard for Kovalev : don't say "so and so will not do this or that." you clearly have no grasp of how the NHL works, and do not understand the game of hockey. get a clue man
    Posted by pbergeron37

That makes two leagues. OHL included !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

I wouldnt want kovalev if he paid us 3 mil!

He's got talent, just no heart. No thanks.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Savard is a Bruin for the next two years.  He will only be dealt when Seguin emerges.  Capeesh?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chitownBruinfan. Show chitownBruinfan's posts

the problem is the coach, savard shouldn't be playing with lucic and horton yet, especially when krejci and bergeron are the other options. savard seems to be pressing and its bring down who he plays with. let him play on the 3rd or 4th line with power play time and hope he is playing better by the playoffs.

nobody is going to take a 33 year old coming off a major concussion who is owed over 18mil the next 3 years. unless there is an equally bad contract coming back. especially with brad richards available at some point.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

At least Biggskye is a voice of reason here.

Savard is going to be just fine, barring further injury, and i really wish y'all would remember how good this guy can really be.

He's already showing flashes of brilliance in the passing game and if not for suddenly-stone-hands-Horton, woulda had a gorgeous assist or 2 in the Buff. game (also against Atl.)

I've said it b4 and I;ll say it again: #91 is in training camp right now, and should be super-sharp well in time for the playoffs

This is NOT a bad thing, people.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Last season I'd have agreed with you wholeheartedly. This season I've seen him playing physically and defensively, effectively. It's kinda scary.

In Response to Re: Trade proposal: Savard for Kovalev : CJ + Semin = Disaster
    Posted by screw-cindy-and-ovie

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

At least Biggskye is a voice of reason here. Savard is going to be just fine, barring further injury, and i really wish y'all would remember how good this guy can really be. He's already showing flashes of brilliance in the passing game and if not for suddenly-stone-hands-Horton, woulda had a gorgeous assist or 2 in the Buff. game (also against Atl.) I've said it b4 and I;ll say it again: #91 is in training camp right now, and should be super-sharp well in time for the playoffs This is NOT a bad thing, people.
    Posted by TryToBearIt

Nobody has yet explained to me how to deal with an influx of centres we have on our team. Especially in the upcoming few years

If we lose Savard and get ripped off i can see why people are getting mad but if you are getting upset of getting rid of savard yet want to keep Krejci, Bergeron and Campbell as centres, please get a clue.

Seguin is not a winger

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: Trade proposal: Savard for Kovalev : Nobody has yet explained to me how to deal with an influx of centres we have on our team. Especially in the upcoming few years If we lose Savard and get ripped off i can see why people are getting mad but if you are getting upset of getting rid of savard yet want to keep Krejci, Bergeron and Campbell as centres, please get a clue. Seguin is not a winger
    Posted by yaz16

How about being patient and moving one of the centers in the offseason for a part that we actually need (mobile defensmen, young sniper) instead of an over-the-hill, expensive, streaky, petulent, ex-star who has underachieved tremendously so far this year.  Then we can also have the rest of the year to decide which center is the least needed here.

That's why, IMO.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Trade proposal: Savard for Kovalev : Nobody has yet explained to me how to deal with an influx of centres we have on our team. Especially in the upcoming few years If we lose Savard and get ripped off i can see why people are getting mad but if you are getting upset of getting rid of savard yet want to keep Krejci, Bergeron and Campbell as centres, please get a clue. Seguin is not a winger
    Posted by yaz16

You're just impatient Yaz.Maybe Bergeron moves to the wing.Who knows?Having  depth just leaves more options open.Answer me this.If Boston gets 1st pick,should they pick someone other than Coutourier because he's another center?Just give me a clue Yaz.I'm all ears.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from north1234. Show north1234's posts

you have got to be kidding....no need to say more

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Nobody has yet explained to me how to deal with an influx of centres we have on our team. Especially in the upcoming few years

If we lose Savard and get ripped off i can see why people are getting mad but if you are getting upset of getting rid of savard yet want to keep Krejci, Bergeron and Campbell as centres, please get a clue.

Seguin is not a winger

I thought I put you on ignore--- must have not.  Let me explain to you something simple--- Kovalev stinks and is over the hill anyway.  Why you would suggest trading Savard for him is just plain moronic.  I am not trying to belittle you but it is just a ridiculous proposal that makes as much sense as that assistant coach in the movie Waterboy.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

For those who have a personal issue with me b/c of a thread , i understand its the time of your month. 

Its a forum for discussion/ideas etc., please take it easy

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

For those who have a personal issue with me b/c of a thread , i understand its the time of your month.  Whats with some of these people?  Its a forum for discussion, please take it easy
    Posted by yaz16

So no answer to the Coutourier question I posed?Maybe folks wouldn't be so hard  on you if you weren't telling those that disagree with you to "get a clue".You're right-it's just a forum.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

I'm telling those to get a "clue" who think we can keep everyone and function properly or effectively. Seguin should not be playing wing. Management knows this but couldnt trade Savard. 

To answer your question , you take Couturier everytime. Couturier unlike Seguin is a swiss army knife of a player. He plays offense, defense, center, wing and Defense i bet if you asked him to. 

Compared to the likes of Toews and Crosby can play in any situation any positions (other than D, Goalie)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jman4. Show jman4's posts

Rember the Russin Tank?

Enough said

Go B's

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I'm telling those to get a "clue" who think we can keep everyone and function properly or effectively. Seguin should not be playing wing. Management knows this but couldnt trade Savard.  To answer your question , you take Couturier everytime. Couturier unlike Seguin is a swiss army knife of a player. He plays offense, defense, center, wing and Defense i bet if you asked him to.  Compared to the likes of Toews and Crosby can play in any situation any positions (other than D, Goalie)
    Posted by yaz16

Seguin was no different as a junior.The best player on his team,Seguin played under all circumstances.As good as Coutourier is,he's not as highly rated as a prospect as Seguin was.This years draft doesn't boast the same depth as last year.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

In Response to Re: Trade proposal: Savard for Kovalev : Seguin was no different as a junior.The best player on his team,Seguin played under all circumstances.As good as Coutourier is,he's not as highly rated as a prospect as Seguin was.This years draft doesn't boast the same depth as last year.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Seguin team sucked. Does Seguin look like a good defensive player to you? He is adequate if anything

I beg to differ that Couturier is not considered at least to be as good as Hall or Seguin. He is considered to be better than either on defense and just slightly worst on offense

Couturier and Larsson are considered franchise type talents 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

Couturier is nowhere close to being considered as highly touted as Hall OR seguin, hes more of a Jordan Staal type

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

For those who have a personal issue with me b/c of a thread , i understand its the time of your month.  Whats with some of these people?  Its a forum for discussion, please take it easy
    Posted by yaz16

Are you 12 years old.  Dude, its okay to have an opinion, but admit that every once in a while people will not agree with your thoughts.  Try not to take everything so personal, just try to make more sense Wink

Sections
Shortcuts