Trade Seguin & Hamilton & our # 1 for next 2 years for Skinner & Murphy

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishers5. Show fishers5's posts

Re: Trade Seguin & Hamilton & our # 1 for next 2 years for Skinner & Murphy

In Response to Trade Seguin & Hamilton & our # 1 for next 2 years for Skinner & Murphy:This possibly the most stupid suggestion yet.... so a response is unnecessary

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsfanforever. Show Bruinsfanforever's posts

Again, more of your really stupid postings. Do you even think at all before posting here? You are constantly writing ridiculous, pessimistic postings here. Are you really a Bruins fan or just a moron.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CactusTonia. Show CactusTonia's posts

honestly if you think cactus posts are ridiculous why do you keep replying? who's the moron ? sounds to me that you are :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bleedinblackandgold. Show Bleedinblackandgold's posts

Did.....did Cactus Tony actually make another account so he could defend himself disguised as another poster?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonbruins69. Show bostonbruins69's posts

In Response to Re: Trade Seguin & Hamilton & our # 1 for next 2 years for Skinner & Murphy:
    Did.....did Cactus Tony actually make another account so he could defend himself disguised as another poster?
    Posted by Bleedinblackandgold

HAHA, right!  What a loser.  I wish I had time to go on the cup winning teams site and post stupid sh*! all the time just to feel wanted.  But I can't really do that because my team won so the only shi*! to talk is about every other team that couldn't do what the Bruins did.  Win the Cup Baby!  No taking that away form them.  Have a good summer cactus!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

In Response to Re: Trade Seguin & Hamilton & our # 1 for next 2 years for Skinner & Murphy:
    honestly if you think cactus posts are ridiculous why do you keep replying? who's the moron ? sounds to me that you are :)
    Posted by CactusTonia

You are beyond help. You may as well end it yourself.

I already told you that your disease has only one cure: Do all your homework everyday and work extra hard in class.

Obviously, you've been skipping your homework and I bet dollars to donuts that you're probably skipping class.

There is no hope for you. Does your mother know about this? Does your father? If Pops finds out, it will be the end of you.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

Posted by Bleedinblackandgold

Lmao!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsfanforever. Show Bruinsfanforever's posts

Posted by CactusTonia

Are you making another ID on this site to protect yourself? Why do you care? Why are you protecting this person? Or is it yourself?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Trade Seguin & Hamilton & our # 1 for next 2 years for Skinner & Murphy:
    Do you think that would be enough for Carolina ? what if we threw in Brad Marchand?
    Posted by cactusTony

I hope you get hit by a car today(or tomorrow, I can wait).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Posted by CactusTonia

The moron(you) is the person that makes up multiple identities in order to pretend there is someone who agrees with them.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

Posts from cactustony are hidden.
    Posts from CactusTonia are hidden.

Join me in ignoring these two low lifes.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsfanforever. Show Bruinsfanforever's posts

beantowngm15 I have joined you in ignoring these 2 idiots

Posts from cactustony are hidden.
    Posts from CactusTonia are hidden.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

why did he say trade Seguin, Hamilton and 'OUR' number 1 pick?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishers5. Show fishers5's posts

both cactus's are probably sitting in momma;s basement...smkoing dope and trolling sites...dont worry momma will feed them too...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CactusTonia. Show CactusTonia's posts

see....you're replying AGAIN  !! I think it's stronger than your will...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CactusTonia. Show CactusTonia's posts

In Response to Trade Seguin & Hamilton & our # 1 for next 2 years for Skinner & Murphy : I hope you get hit by a car today(or tomorrow, I can wait).
    Posted by dezaruchi

If I were you I would be afraid to wish someone else bad luck ...never know..just saying ....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rockett7. Show rockett7's posts

YOU ARE A WHITE TRASH IDIOT!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

Idiot!!!!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from number08. Show number08's posts

This guy should be GM for the Leafs.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bstn2k11. Show bstn2k11's posts

People are so stupid