TRADE TALK - Who should the Bruins target?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from anddebbv. Show anddebbv's posts

Re: TRADE TALK - Who should the Bruins target?

micheal leighton from philly a stand up goalie , send savard to ottawa for daniel afredsson leat alfie comes to play every nite, sure like what the bruins did to glen murray , they gave wideman a big deal an let him go ,wasnt worth the money .murray can still play , with reechi  a guy who could score 30 plus goals put him on waivers an than buy him out , do any of you think he can still play the game , lots of teams including the bruins wouldnt mind havin him in the line up atleast he can score or set up i think rask should be sent to the minors for the rest of the year

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TylerSeguin. Show TylerSeguin's posts

Iginla is 33 years old ..he still has some good hockey left in him I would say another 2-3 years ...how about Blake + Ryder our 1st round pick in 2011 +  Hamill or Colbourne ...Wheel is at $2.8MM,  Ryder is at $5MM and I dont know about Iginla but he must be at around $7MM

How about that

Thanks to all the fans for their support

Tyler

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Iginla, Jarome » $7,000,000$7,000,000$7,000,000 $7,000,000$7,000,000 $7,000,000$7,000

Thru to 2012/13
    Calagray has 0 capspace
    The Bs need to find a way to dumpl salary, target the teams that have cap space, get anything in draft picks to use to deal for a big name player.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Toronto and edmonton come to mind wally.

The Leafs want picks.  I would love Versteeg for say Ryder and a 2nd rounder. 
    I would also like Cole/Moulson/Penner
    I can see us dealing Savy but we won't get much in return.  I don't think his value is good at all.  Sometimes even a small change is a good thing. 
    We have plenty of centers.  Should we trade one we can always find a quality 3rd line center if Seguin isnt ready for that role. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: TRADE TALK - Who should the Bruins target?:
    Toronto and edmonton come to mind wally. The Leafs want picks.  I would love Versteeg for say Ryder and a 2nd rounder.  I would also like Cole/Moulson/Penner I can see us dealing Savy but we won't get much in return.  I don't think his value is good at all.  Sometimes even a small change is a good thing.  We have plenty of centers.  Should we trade one we can always find a quality 3rd line center if Seguin isnt ready for that role. 
    Posted by shuperman

I was thinking about Penner also.I wonder if Ryder and a 1st would be enough/too much?What do you think?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

We're still building, we need to keep our firsts. Penner would be short term fix and only marginally better than Ryder at that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

We're still building, we need to keep our firsts. Penner would be short term fix and only marginally better than Ryder at that.
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan

I feel he'd be a significant upgrade  but am also leery of parting with 1st round picks.That said,the pipeline of prospects is filling up(lotto pick probable)and we all want to win now.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Penner in the east would be a beast.  Yes he has been known to play soft.  But you put him with a creative center and someone like Lucic and you instantly have a mega force line.  The second coming of the Legion Of Doom. 
    For the money to work it would likely have to be Ryder.  Although I think Wheeler would be the better option. 
    How about this one.
    Cogliano/Penner/5th rounder for
    Krejci/Wheeler

Cogliano fills in the 3rd line center role and gives us much needed speed.  Penner is a top 6 fwd and a 30 goal scorer. 

Yes Krecji may be the best player in the deal.  But i doubt he will mature into the constant scorer that Penner is.  Edmonton needs a center as well. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

dc-

Penner has already won a cup and is an absoluet monster down low.  He is 10 times the player Ryder is.  Plus he is still young.  Penner is a legit 30 goal guy.  Yes he is somewhat soft.  But hello.  We have an entire team of them.  Horton/Wheeler/Ryder

Penner gives us the exact thing we need.  A legit 1st line winger. 
    In my last post I say we obtain Cogliano with Penner.
    Check these lines.
    Savy/Penner/Horton
    Bergie/Lucic/Marchand
    Cogliano/Seguin/Recchi

Possibly flip flot Marchand and Seguin. 

Works for me.  I actually like it a lot

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

dc- Penner has already won a cup and is an absoluet monster down low.  He is 10 times the player Ryder is.  Plus he is still young.  Penner is a legit 30 goal guy.  Yes he is somewhat soft.  But hello.  We have an entire team of them.  Horton/Wheeler/Ryder Penner gives us the exact thing we need.  A legit 1st line winger.  In my last post I say we obtain Cogliano with Penner. Check these lines. Savy/Penner/Horton Bergie/Lucic/Marchand Cogliano/Seguin/Recchi Possibly flip flot Marchand and Seguin.  Works for me.  I actually like it a lot
    Posted by shuperman

Wouldn't be at all opposed to that deal.Call PC  now.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

In Response to Re: TRADE TALK - Who should the Bruins target? : Wouldn't be at all opposed to that deal.Call PC  now.
    Posted by dezaruchi

All for something like this, time to bolster the forward crops.

Not to mention, losing the out of date Julien defense first system will help scoring too, especially with the revised lineup.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Yeah I have to say I like my proposed dead. Works for what both teams need and the contracts are almost a wash.  I believe we actually save in the deal.

Edmonton needs a front line center.  Krejci/Gagner/Horcoff give them a nice mix to go along side of their top 2 lines of wingers.  Hemsky/Hall/Eberle/Swedish dude.  The oilers are also known to be looking for bottom 6 fwds and Wheeler fits in there. 

For the Bruins we can't win w/o adding a legit front line winger.  Penner is a proven scorer and has good speed for his size.  He also kills penalties for the Oilers which shows his own end commitment.  Cogliano could be the sleeper of the deal.  He has speed to burn and paired with possible Marchand and Recchi and I like that combo.  Its a very fast 3rd line capible of scoring.  

I would like this deal.  But my armchair GM abilities are better suited for NHL11 for the ps3. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Yeah I have to say I like my proposed dead. Works for what both teams need and the contracts are almost a wash.  I believe we actually save in the deal. Edmonton needs a front line center.  Krejci/Gagner/Horcoff give them a nice mix to go along side of their top 2 lines of wingers.  Hemsky/Hall/Eberle/Swedish dude.  The oilers are also known to be looking for bottom 6 fwds and Wheeler fits in there.  For the Bruins we can't win w/o adding a legit front line winger.  Penner is a proven scorer and has good speed for his size.  He also kills penalties for the Oilers which shows his own end commitment.  Cogliano could be the sleeper of the deal.  He has speed to burn and paired with possible Marchand and Recchi and I like that combo.  Its a very fast 3rd line capible of scoring.   I would like this deal.  But my armchair GM abilities are better suited for NHL11 for the ps3. 
    Posted by shuperman

Great idea though.

Sections
Shortcuts