Trade Thomas at the Draft

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

Trade Thomas at the Draft

2- 1rst round picks and a couple of high end prospects could get it done.

Wash
    Philly
    NYI
    Detroit
    Anaheim

All need some good goaltending.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

Re: Trade Thomas at the Draft

time to blow this team up!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

No want wants a guy who can t get it done in the playoffs.  CJ and PC can take him with them!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

A Classic short thread.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

You're having a lot of fun today, aren't you Danny? lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Trade Thomas at the Draft:
    [QUOTE]You're having a lot of fun today, aren't you Danny? lol
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]
    We all are Red........we all are. Congrats on going out(as a Bruins fan)with a bang.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Trade Thomas at the Draft : We all are Red........we all are. Congrats on going out(as a Bruins fan)with a bang.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

danny u taking plays out of my playbook? awesome work my friend that date4/17/11 is very significant. its the off day in between games 2 and 3 of the Montreal series. so if u dig deeper into that day it will make u suicidal with some of the fraud posts like the two clowns that posted originally on this thread! great work again danny keep it up!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

First Boston goalie to get his hands on the cup in 39 years. Conn Smythe winner. Most likely 2nd Vezina in 3 years. His trade value has never been higher.

You are joking though. Aren't you?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

These old posts are funny in hindsight.  The biggest thing that stands out is the negative posters calling themselves realists or objective.  Really they were just negative.  And those that put down CJ or PC or said the Bruins just didn't have it didn't know what they were talking about.  I've never worn black and gold glasses, but I really liked this team from the begining.  They had the potential to win it all and pulled it off.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

OMG! I didn't look at the date. Completely suckered on that one. Jeez. In my defence I am just back from the pub.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]These old posts are funny in hindsight.  The biggest thing that stands out is the negative posters calling themselves realists or objective.  Really they were just negative.  And those that put down CJ or PC or said the Bruins just didn't have it didn't know what they were talking about.  I've never worn black and gold glasses, but I really liked this team from the begining.  They had the potential to win it all and pulled it off.
    Posted by OatesCam[/QUOTE]
    Oatescam, all year we dealt with negative fans that hid behind the "objectivity" tag.I came to realize that ,similar to hockey,these people didn't really understand what objectivity means.Congrats on the big win buddy. You supported them all along. Cheers!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Trade Thomas at the Draft:
    [QUOTE]2- 1rst round picks and a couple of high end prospects could get it done. Wash Philly NYI Detroit Anaheim All need some good goaltending.
    Posted by bruinsGENIUS[/QUOTE]

I wouldnt mind if the B's would trade TT for one of the top 5 picks this year ..Rask and Khudobin are both ready ....I love TT dont get me wrong but at the age of 37 if we could get a top first round pick it would be great

The Bruins will be even stronger next year
    Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013