Trade tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: Trade tracker

In response to neely66's comment:

That's ok ill stick right here but Thx for suggestion. That's what a tracker is it tracks don't worry I won't  do it every game but ill say this to those Who like to manipulate the moderators and are succeeding in controlling the board s the way they see fit. I wonder how annoying they would feel if  a thread which they feel totally

Disturbed by would be started by 4or 5 different posters . Actually might be a reality. You think you own these boards because you've been rotting here  well maybe we can change that you had a glimpse of it last summer might be time for more then a glimpse.  You would probably enjoy it give some action here but the conclusion might very well be the leaving of some posters u wish would stay.

Stsy tuned

marco...?  WTF

I don't know what you're talking about above, for a variety of reasons, but it appears that you are threatening (someone...) about opening a bunch of accounts and trolling the board.

As someone who has stuck up for you many times as not being a troll, I'm disappointed. I have shared with you, many times, the basic information I have on conduct here and how not to get blocked.  You have ignored that and usually insult me for trying to help.

Take a step back here.  You're now threatening to troll the board and start multiple new accounts  -- something that would obviously violate BDCs policies.  Why?  What's the point?

All you have to do is choose whether you want to be a person who contributes here like everyone else or someone who starts the same thread on the same topic, over and over, and then fights with all of the other posters.  If your motive is just to disrupt the board and be a troll, I would guess that you'll continue to get reported (people are probably reporting your threats above)

Let's talk Bruins (not just Seguin).  I'm not gonna talk about BDC with you any more.  I've shared all I know.  You're on your own.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Fletch, stop oppressing marco,stanjob,neely66 and whoever else he is!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Fletch, I've tried to reason with him also, no dice.  He's incredibly stubborn.  And he's right no matter what.  If the Bruins lose a game his answer is that the Bruins would have won if they had Seguin.  He's obsessed with perimeter players, he feels that the are the future franchise players and if the Bruins retain them "might as well just mail them the cup."  

I don't know what he thinks a "forum" is, but it sure ISN'T about discussing hockey, it's all about him and his opinion only.  The only option is to ignore.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

The thing is, this is such a pointless discussion.  There's just not much meat on the bone.  Taylor Sequins is a talented young centre who has gone from an awkward situation in Boston where he was asked to be a lot of things he's not (a winger, committed physically, a two-way, team-first player) to a great situation in Dallas where they basically need him to play within his wheelhouse (first line C, play with a great, complementary winger in Benn, young team where expectations are on development rather than winning now, coach with a rep for playing the stars to death).  He's going to put up points in Dallas.  He's probably going to be a 1000 point player in the league and make a ton of dough.  He may never see a conference final again, but there are a lot of variables in that equation.

And yes, it sure would have been superdyduper if he would have put up those numbers in Boston - but he didn't, and there was no scenario anyone could see where that was likely to change as long as the Bruins had Krejci and Bergeron as their top centres, continued under the philosophy that has taken them to two Finals and a Cup in the last three years, and expected professionalism and accountability from their players.

This thread is not really about the Bruins trading Taylor Sequins, it's about the the Bruins not getting this kind of production.  With Taylor Sequins, with Loui Eriksson, with Reilly Smith, with Rick Nash, with Taylor Hall, with just about any player you want to slot into that vacancy on the RW, the Bruins would not be getting the production Sequins is now giving Dallas.  The trade is immaterial to this. 

So what this thread boils down to is whether or not you want to see how an ex-Bruin is doing on a bad team in the Western Conference out of curiosity and to see whether the stories about how good he might be in another role in another system are true or not.  It has no bearing on the Bruins or what they got in return in the trade.  The Bruins are playing with more first year NHLers and call ups than returnees and they're still at the top of the division, the conference, the league.  Sequins has no bearing on this.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

The thing is, this is such a pointless discussion.  There's just not much meat on the bone.  Taylor Sequins is a talented young centre who has gone from an awkward situation in Boston where he was asked to be a lot of things he's not (a winger, committed physically, a two-way, team-first player) to a great situation in Dallas where they basically need him to play within his wheelhouse (first line C, play with a great, complementary winger in Benn, young team where expectations are on development rather than winning now, coach with a rep for playing the stars to death).  He's going to put up points in Dallas.  He's probably going to be a 1000 point player in the league and make a ton of dough.  He may never see a conference final again, but there are a lot of variables in that equation.

And yes, it sure would have been superdyduper if he would have put up those numbers in Boston - but he didn't, and there was no scenario anyone could see where that was likely to change as long as the Bruins had Krejci and Bergeron as their top centres, continued under the philosophy that has taken them to two Finals and a Cup in the last three years, and expected professionalism and accountability from their players.

This thread is not really about the Bruins trading Taylor Sequins, it's about the the Bruins not getting this kind of production.  With Taylor Sequins, with Loui Eriksson, with Reilly Smith, with Rick Nash, with Taylor Hall, with just about any player you want to slot into that vacancy on the RW, the Bruins would not be getting the production Sequins is now giving Dallas.  The trade is immaterial to this. 

So what this thread boils down to is whether or not you want to see how an ex-Bruin is doing on a bad team in the Western Conference out of curiosity and to see whether the stories about how good he might be in another role in another system are true or not.  It has no bearing on the Bruins or what they got in return in the trade.  The Bruins are playing with more first year NHLers and call ups than returnees and they're still at the top of the division, the conference, the league.  Sequins has no bearing on this.

Well done Book.  A Giller Prize for you.

(or would that make it fiction?)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

BB, excellent Taylor Sequin reference.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrr. Show NeelyOrr's posts

Over the summer chia made a huge trade as we are aware.  One of those pieces scored for points last night

He noted has 31 points and having a great season in dallas. This thread is a tracker monitoring this trade over the course of the year.  Ts is showing his talent

Time to give this one a rest! Stop the wining

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Terrific post Book. I couldve said it better myself.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Taylored Sequin's, has Fat Elvis left the building? Love it!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I wonder if seguin will outscore iginla , loui, and smith combined - one player vs three like a whole line

Hm.  Would that matter?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Well done Book.  A Giller Prize for you.

(or would that make it fiction?)

Taylor Prize.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I wonder if seguin will outscore iginla , loui, and smith combined - one player vs three like a whole line

Hm.  Would that matter?

Ask canucks if it mattered when they traded neely

Ask mtl fans if it mattered when they traded roy

Damn right it matters

Ask Bos if it matters

Because looking at the standings, it doesnt appear to.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Hm.  Would that matter?

Damn right it matters

Ask Bos if it matters

Well let's use some of the others logic which conveniently undermines players who do well

Just from the top of my ahead aside from pitt we lost against det mtl vanc st louis -I'm sure I'm forgetting some other team.  These are some of the better teams and our recent games

Beat Anaheim,San Jose,Detroit,Tampa Bay to name a few.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Hm.  Would that matter?

Damn right it matters

Ask Bos if it matters

Well let's use some of the others logic which conveniently undermines players who do well

Just from the top of my ahead aside from pitt we lost against det mtl vanc st louis -I'm sure I'm forgetting some other team.  These are some of the better teams and our recent games

Tsmpa yes the game stam hit hurt and one befire- I kno they're doing well but not convinced they're s better team

When did we play detroit? 

It was the first game they played ,first week of the season i think. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Oct 5, B's 4-1 victory.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Hm.  Would that matter?

Damn right it matters

Ask Bos if it matters

Throw the Pens into that mix too 50.

Sections
Shortcuts