Trade Value For Krecji

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Trade Value For Krecji

For KREJCI ....we could get a player like Alex Steen, RJ Umberger but my best choice would be Paul Stasny

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxpeat. Show soxpeat's posts

Krejci has significant value in my mind, considering his contract is not outrageous and he will still be a restricted free agent when it expires.  He does seem to take some shifts off, but usually he is pretty reliable.  His injury last playoffs was the single biggest reason we lost to Philadelphia.

It would have to be a real nice offer to trade him if you ask me.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Trade Krejci with an injured Savard not a smart move if we look at our 4 c men not too bad compare to other NHL teams.( Bergy Krejci Seguin Camp and all are still young). Our biggest downfall is Horton not being the goal scorer that I anticipated him to be, hopefully he will have a better end to the season and Nathan will be ready for play-offs. If any player we can use to substitute Savard(don't look good unfortunately) is Versteeg Simmonds Backes Umberger Weiss Alfredson or give a Providence player some time before deadline trade to see what he can do (market him for a trade). Wheels and a prospect can catch some rebuilding teams attention or a team out of play-offs come deadline.

I am not happy that Savard is out but if he is not playoff ready then the Bruins will need to pick up an  player for play-offs.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In Response to Trade Value For Krecji:
    [QUOTE]He is talented, looks marvelous at times, but I think he is soft and does not fit the Bruins style. I would not trade him unless equal value was coming back to the Bruins, but what kind of quality(Center)do you think you could get for Krecji ?
    Posted by BRRocker[/QUOTE]

OK, Ill bite.  What exactly is "the Bruins' style?"

Need I remind you that its not 1970 any more? Whether this team is playing well or in one of their slumps, they are almost ALWAYS soft, hardly hit at all, have one psuedo-goon for staged fights, NEVER retailiate when one of their players gets hurt or mugged, and are ALWAYS the team whose player is injured from a hit... not the other team.

It's nice that they are playing well lately, but wanting to trade him because he "does not fit the Bruins' style" is laughable.

Actually, he fits well because he's soft, but doesn't fit well because he's got better than average skills.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Trade Krejci?????

Bruins fan= Idiots

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRRocker. Show BRRocker's posts

You made my point even clearer, the Bruins are soft and it would nice to get tougher at the center position. Hopefully Krejci finds his game and changes my mind.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Trade Value For Krecji:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Trade Value For Krecji : David Backes from st louis would bring back the same skill but more size and toughness
    Posted by uppercut[/QUOTE]
    I like what I've seen from Backes.I think St.Louis feels the same though.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan246. Show redsoxfan246's posts

Agreed,  I would trade Wheeler long b/4 I'd trade Krejci. At least Krejci knows how to stay on-side where as Wheeler does not killing so many rushes. Right now Krejci & Horton are just snake bitten in the goal scoring department. Krejci does have 26 assist to lead the team. Unfortunately Horton can't buy a goal right now. Mark my words when he scores his next goal, he will go on a tear like he did at the beginning of the season when he had a goal in 8 straight games.

In Response to Re: Trade Value For Krecji:
    [QUOTE]Trade Krejci with an injured Savard not a smart move if we look at our 4 c men not too bad compare to other NHL teams.( Bergy Krejci Seguin Camp and all are still young). Our biggest downfall is Horton not being the goal scorer that I anticipated him to be, hopefully he will have a better end to the season and Nathan will be ready for play-offs. If any player we can use to substitute Savard(don't look good unfortunately) is Versteeg Simmonds Backes Umberger Weiss Alfredson or give a Providence player some time before deadline trade to see what he can do (market him for a trade) . Wheels and a prospect can catch some rebuilding teams attention or a team out of play-offs come deadline . I am not happy that Savard is out but if he is not playoff ready then the Bruins will need to pick up an  player for play-offs .
    Posted by boborielly224[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

Fans in Boston need to get a life or watch the game of hockey more often before they say something real stupid. Trade Krejci. Are you serious??? With Savard going down (maybe for a while) You want to trade Krejci? Who would be our #1 and #2 Centers???? Just cause he plays SOFT?? You do know he is a playmaker, right?? Not your go in the corners, hit everything in sight, center. I cant even think of what to write. People in Boston just want to trade everyone cause they have a bad game or go down cause they took a bad hit. Maybe if some of these jokers played a sport in their life they would know how it feels.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

The value is high, but why do it? Kreji is smooth, slick, creative, and if you recall was willing to drop the gloves with Cammeleri who, if you recall Seguin's pre-camp training, Cammeleri was the "PHYSICAL" leader and is considered a rock hard hockey player. Kreji has a low boiling point and is not inclined to "FIGHT". That does not make him a wuss.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

I think the only reason you trade krejci, is if you worry about his injuries, that being said, any team taking him on will have the same concerns.. you don't typically part with 24 y/o solid play making centers who are under contract.. esp if you need to get one back..
    It might be a different story if seguin develops and suddenly we have an overload at center where your moving krejci for a scoring winger to a team overload at wing..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Do not trade DK. Remember the playoffs last year, what was the straw that broke the camels back? Losing DK.

DK Can play at a worldclass level he has a habbit of picking it up after the break guys. Do not I repeat do not Trade DK.

DK and Horton are going to catch fire and light up the last 10-15gms and all the way through the playoffs to the SC baby.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

He could have been traded but not now with Savard out and Seguin basically useless.....

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRRocker. Show BRRocker's posts

Uppercut you are the only one on this board who understands what I am getting at. I never said to trade him,I just wanted opinions on what his trade value would be. I have to admit when he got hurt the other night, I was wondering how many hits he is away from getting hurt again. With Savard hurt indefinetly, I would not trade Krejci unless we got value in return. Go Bruins.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from darrenryan. Show darrenryan's posts

sure i would trade DK, but i better be getting Iginla, Nash, or Gaborak back in return

Sections
Shortcuts