Trades are working out for the other teams

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from anthonyalbani89. Show anthonyalbani89's posts

Trades are working out for the other teams

I guess I love it when the fans of Boston want to send everyone packing, that can be a great thing as we check the teams around the league, Kessel, Hunwick, Soboka are just getting their groove on,the rest of your can jump in and add your 2 cents as well. As to how you complain about what we have until its gone. And we can't already forget about  Dennis Wideman he appears to be adjusting well in sunny FLA.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Re: Trades are working out for the other teams

It has been well noted on this site, that Kessel did not want to be a part of a Julien coached team.
    It is also obvious, that his game has not been any better in Toronto.
    Sobotka is what he is. A 3rd or 4th line center that most people had no problem with. His only problem in Boston, was he had 4 guys ahead of him on the depth chart.
    Hunwick is an offensive defenceman that has 2 assists in 12 games with Colorado. Hardly worth getting upset about.
    Wideman is a -13, which is by far the worst on Florida. That tells me, he hasn't gotten any better.
       For these players, the bruins received their 1st line RW + a future star in Seguin. They also picked up 2 other high draft picks, and 2 very good defensive prospects.
       I think these trades worked out pretty well.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Woo yeah, that Kessel is really getting his groove on.  33 games played, 12 goals, 8 assists and a -14.  One point in his last four games.  And only $5.4M a year.  What a fool PC was to let him go for two first round picks and a second round pick from a bottom 10 team.

LOL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjhernon. Show mjhernon's posts

Kessel has no heart. He has been playing uninspiring hockey in TOR. The media and fans are starting to really get on him. They desperately need a number one pivot to get the most out of him.

The Kaberle trade rumors will begin to swirl again after the freeze. The more I see the Bruins D, the more I think he would be a very solid addition. He is a great skater who would retrieve the puck and would look very good on the point on the PP.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mfbruins. Show mfbruins's posts

Kaberle would not help the bruins.  He does nothing for the Toronto power play and he doesn't match up against top 6 forwards in the league, not to mention how 'soft' he plays.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

The only way Kaberle would work in Boston is if he were paired with Stuart or Chara at all times in his defensive zone. He's not quite as bad as Wideman below his own line since he can actually skate, but um... No thanks.

In Response to Re: Trades are working out for the other teams:
    [QUOTE]Kaberle would not help the bruins.  He does nothing for the Toronto power play and he doesn't match up against top 6 forwards in the league, not to mention how 'soft' he plays.  
    Posted by mfbruins[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Thank you, I needed a good laugh.

In Response to Trades are working out for the other teams:
    [QUOTE]I guess I love it when the fans of Boston want to send everyone packing, that can be a great thing as we check the teams around the league, Kessel, Hunwick, Soboka are just getting their groove on,the rest of your can jump in and add your 2 cents as well. As to how you complain about what we have until its gone. And we can't already forget about   Dennis Wideman  he appears to be adjusting well in sunny FLA.
    Posted by anthonyalbani89[/QUOTE]

google
    www.hyperwords.net/mini-x.png" alt="" title="Close. Or click outside to close." />

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

So true, poster forgot Sturm who is taking the league by storm.  He is smoking hot in LA, the fire department follows him around just in case.

Bruins were fools to dump these guys who are certain to be in the Hall of Fame and clearly will surpass all of Wayne, Mario's and Orr's records probably this year.

If I were you I'd be too ashamed to post on here.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Trades are working out for the other teams:[QUOTE]   It has been well noted on this site, that Kessel did not want to be a part of a Julien coached team. It is also obvious, that his game has not been any better in Toronto. Sobotka is what he is. A 3rd or 4th line center that most people had no problem with. His only problem in Boston, was he had 4 guys ahead of him on the depth chart. Hunwick is an offensive defenceman that has 2 assists in 12 games with Colorado. Hardly worth getting upset about. Wideman is a -13, which is by far the worst on Florida. That tells me, he hasn't gotten any better.    For these players, the bruins received their 1st line RW + a future star in Seguin. They also picked up 2 other high draft picks, and 2 very good defensive prospects.    I think these trades worked out pretty well.
    Posted by biggskye[/QUOTE]

Thank you BiggSkye don't have to add anything to your post.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Hey anthony!! dinner's ready!!!

badhab: great line bout sturm.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Trades are working out for the other teams:
    [QUOTE]I guess I love it when the fans of Boston want to send everyone packing, that can be a great thing as we check the teams around the league, Kessel, Hunwick, Soboka are just getting their groove on,the rest of your can jump in and add your 2 cents as well. As to how you complain about what we have until its gone. And we can't already forget about   Dennis Wideman  he appears to be adjusting well in sunny FLA.
    Posted by anthonyalbani89[/QUOTE]
    I can't believe you forget how awesome Kobasew is doing in Minnesota.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

Chuck scored his 4th of the season  last night in Columbus...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Trades are working out for the other teams:
    [QUOTE]Chuck scored his 4th of the season  last night in Columbus...
    Posted by 49thparallel[/QUOTE]
    He's on fire.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Not that Im agreeing with the OP, but boy did Hunwick look good for Colorado vs Detroit last night.  He really does seem more comfortable in an offensive system.

Love to see the B's go in that direction.