Trades trades and more rumours + november cold rain =

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

Re: Trades trades and more rumours + november cold rain =

i wouldnt trade john blue for jason blake.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Trades trades and more rumours + november cold rain =

With the cold November rain on the rise and we are more likely to watching TV with the sports hub remote and couch potato attitude. Our thinking turns a differ direction and take notice to our favorite sports' team mistakes and blunders. No Basketball and the Boston Celtics leaving more space for sports writer to gab with the power of a key board to fill a white space just like i am doing at the moment but not being a sports writer just an amateur sports enthusiast.

The Bruins do not need a big trade just maybe a simple trade ie:

caron to toronto for grabvoski (2.9 mill for remaining season then UFA) extra scoring touch but Burke is still mending his PK and seeking help in that area big ? there

caron and poulit to NYR for Christensen  (925,000 for remaining season then UFA)

caron to NJD for Sykora natural winger (650,000 for remaining seasonthen UFA)

caron to anaheim for Jason Blake natural winger( 4mill for remaining season then UFA)

caron to detroit for tomas holmstrom (a front of the net pain)  (1.875 mill for remaining season then UFA)

These five players have smypton for bruins low cost rental + secondary scoring and PP ability and can fit on our third line nicely

If i want to open a can of worms for block buster trade ie:

Evander Kane(RFA) and Bogosian (RFA) for Krejci + ?????????
    Nick Spaling (2013 RFA) and Francis Boulion for Krejci
    Jamie Benn(RFA) and Sheldon Souray(UFA) for Krejci
    Shattenkirk(UFA 2013)and Lagenbrunner (UFA) for Krejci

It is the winter blues that i am feeling and November is the month for all teams to evaluate the problems to keep us the fans happy.

Don't take my comments personally it just another November opinion.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Do NOT trade Caron. Did you fail to see how he screened the goalie on TWO Bruins goals? If so, look again. Kane and Bogosian for Kreji would not be too bad, as the Bruins have Seguin ready and improving to drop into the center slot. Kane would make the 4th line dangerous, and he can fight too. Bogosian could begin to form a defense makeover if he could adjust to Claude's system. Add in Kamfer and Hamilton over the next two years.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

Why would the leafs ever give up grabovski for caron straight up?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Mike Milbury, is that you? I didn't know you posted here. Are you on twitter?

In Response to Trades trades and more rumours + november cold rain =:
    With the cold November rain on the rise and we are more likely to watching TV with the sports hub remote and couch potato attitude. Our thinking turns a differ direction and take notice to our favorite sports' team mistakes and blunders. No Basketball and the Boston Celtics leaving more space for sports writer to gab with the power of a key board to fill a white space just like i am doing at the moment but not being a sports writer just an amateur sports enthusiast. The Bruins do not need a big trade just maybe a simple trade ie:  caron to toronto for grabvoski (2.9 mill for remaining season then UFA) extra scoring touch but Burke is still mending his PK and seeking help in that area big ? there  caron and poulit to NYR for Christensen  (925,000 for remaining season then UFA)   caron to NJD for Sykora natural winger (650,000 for remaining seasonthen UFA) caron to anaheim for Jason Blake natural winger( 4mill for remaining season then UFA) caron to detroit for tomas holmstrom (a front of the net pain)  (1.875 mill for remaining season then UFA) These five players have smypton for bruins low cost rental + secondary scoring and PP ability and can fit on our third line nicely If i want to open a can of worms for block buster trade ie: Evander Kane(RFA) and Bogosian (RFA) for Krejci + ????????? Nick Spaling (2013 RFA) and Francis Boulion for Krejci Jamie Benn(RFA) and Sheldon Souray(UFA) for Krejci Shattenkirk (UFA 2013)and Lagenbrunner (UFA) for Krejci It is the winter blues that i am feeling and November is the month for all teams to evaluate the problems to keep us the fans happy. Don't take my comments personally it just another November opinion.
    Posted by boborielly224

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Couldthisbetheyear. Show Couldthisbetheyear's posts

Why would we trade DK?  He is a superstar in the making.  He led the playoffs last yr in points.  He is a little sore right now but the long term answer is not to trade DK but to sign him to a LT deal.  How will we replace DK if we trade him?  He is a key figure in our future Stanley Cup dynasty years.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Trades trades and more rumours + november cold rain =:
    Do NOT trade Caron. Did you fail to see how he screened the goalie on TWO Bruins goals? If so, look again. Posted by bogie6

No Kelly is a sniper LoL!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Krejci is not a superstar in the making. Don't know how all of a sudden he is going to become something completely different than a streaky 2nd line center. And don't give me the "he's on the first line". He is not a first line winger. He plays it well on this team. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mohawkbruin1. Show mohawkbruin1's posts

Why would we trade DK?  He is a superstar in the making.  He led the playoffs last yr in points.  He is a little sore right now but the long term answer is not to trade DK but to sign him to a LT deal.  How will we replace DK if we trade him?  He is a key figure in our future Stanley Cup dynasty years.
    Posted by Couldthisbetheyear

We easily trade him if he doesnt start producing, were fine with Seguin, Bergy, Kelly and Campbell, and by the way why would the Jets trade two possible superstars in Kane and Bogosian for Krecji? would take a he ll of a lot more then Krecji

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

Do NOT trade Caron. Did you fail to see how he screened the goalie on TWO Bruins goals? If so, look again. Kane and Bogosian for Kreji would not be too bad, as the Bruins have Seguin ready and improving to drop into the center slot. Kane would make the 4th line dangerous, and he can fight too. Bogosian could begin to form a defense makeover if he could adjust to Claude's system. Add in Kamfer and Hamilton over the next two years.
    Posted by bogie6

wow he screened a goalie!! why does everyone think this kid is gonna be so goodUndecided????

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Couldthisbetheyear. Show Couldthisbetheyear's posts

DK off to a slow start due to injury.  I think I would keep him rather than rely on Kelly and Campbell to centre Lucic and Horton.  "Krejci to Horton........and the Bruins lead 1-0...... I don't know  anyone on the planet  who makes that pass except DK.  He is and will be a special player in this league.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Trades trades and more rumours + november cold rain =:
    With the cold November rain on the rise and we are more likely to watching TV with the sports hub remote and couch potato attitude. Our thinking turns a differ direction and take notice to our favorite sports' team mistakes and blunders. No Basketball and the Boston Celtics leaving more space for sports writer to gab with the power of a key board to fill a white space just like i am doing at the moment but not being a sports writer just an amateur sports enthusiast. The Bruins do not need a big trade just maybe a simple trade ie:  caron to toronto for grabvoski (2.9 mill for remaining season then UFA) extra scoring touch but Burke is still mending his PK and seeking help in that area big ? there  caron and poulit to NYR for Christensen  (925,000 for remaining season then UFA)   caron to NJD for Sykora natural winger (650,000 for remaining seasonthen UFA) caron to anaheim for Jason Blake natural winger( 4mill for remaining season then UFA) caron to detroit for tomas holmstrom (a front of the net pain)  (1.875 mill for remaining season then UFA) These five players have smypton for bruins low cost rental + secondary scoring and PP ability and can fit on our third line nicely If i want to open a can of worms for block buster trade ie: Evander Kane(RFA) and Bogosian (RFA) for Krejci + ????????? Nick Spaling (2013 RFA) and Francis Boulion for Krejci Jamie Benn(RFA) and Sheldon Souray(UFA) for Krejci Shattenkirk (UFA 2013)and Lagenbrunner (UFA) for Krejci It is the winter blues that i am feeling and November is the month for all teams to evaluate the problems to keep us the fans happy. Don't take my comments personally it just another November opinion.
    Posted by boborielly224

Are you going to wait for Jason Blake to come back from injury in 3 months.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karl-Hungus. Show Karl-Hungus's posts

caron actually had a good game last night. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Posted by bogie6

this has to from e-harmony....  Jets would be stupid to make this deal.  I like Krejci but to give away 2 young horses.... no way it happens !

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Trades trades and more rumours + november cold rain = : wow he screened a goalie!! why does everyone think this kid is gonna be so good ????
    Posted by fourrings

I think the better question is why would you begrudge him after his best game of the season. Where is anyone saying Caron is going to be great? By most indications, he's expected to be a 3rd line 2-way winger that can kill penalties. Should we be surprised that you don't see value in Caron occupying 2 D-men in front while his teammates score(twice). That's why Pevs had room to skate while Kelly remained wide open. Caron played his role to a tee last night. Pouliot hasn't had a good full game yet. I'm not sure he managed back to back good shifts even. I think the better question is what's your specific issue with Caron?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Hey Boston bruins fan posters lay off the keyboard steroids. I am just stating a fact November is the month for all teams to readjust, usually by via small trade or block buster trade. At the moment after watching NJD playing TO, the devils are in desperate need of a center. Krejci going to NJD for ? but will the Bruins mngt. want to send him to an eastern team and still think Calgary are in desperate need of an center. I agree with callo Krejci is good but super star ? gretzky crosby this a sample of super stars not Krejci. Someone else mention we have depth at center now so if we can get a complete player or potential good prospect then why not.

It is looking like clark is getting a two way contract with the bruins so that will help with experience for call up and keep caron and poulit honest and tradeable.

So what's wrong with milbury he talks too much but we have our moments but at least i don't need a shoe to beat someone LOL.

My mail just came a redemption hockey card it is a Zach Hamil jersey auto graph card boy am i excited but still part of my bruins collection LOL. What do you think of that NAS.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Well... we have Bergeron, Seguin, Kelly, Campbell already on the team. For prospects... well there are a few down there that could step into a third line transition player if we dont want to shake things up as is.

That doesn't in anyway mean I think we should trade Krejci. I don't think we should. Just saying he's absolutely NOT irreplacable.

You honestly mean to tell me that Bergeron couldn't have made that pass? Or how about Seguin? He had a highlight reel pass the other night... Much more impressive. The circumstances for Krejci's are more impressive, but the play itself... not so much.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This post is supposed to come after the 2 posts that follow it. WTH bdc.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

Where's Savard? This guy needs to grow some stones....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

buy low sell high, universal in business and sports.  Why trade krejci at all but especially when he's underperforming?  if the theory is we don't have enough talented wingers to support our 3 good centres then trading one of those centers for a winger reverses the problem.  And if you go over the list of centres you would trade straight up for krejci good chance the other team wouldnt make that trade. you cant improve the top 3 lines by trading from the top 3 lines unless you manage to fleece the other gm.

this trade krejci thing 11 games after he lead the playoffs in scoring is as knee jerk a reaction as leaf fans now bragging about the kessel deal.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

DK off to a slow start due to injury.  I think I would keep him rather than rely on Kelly and Campbell to centre Lucic and Horton.  "Krejci to Horton........and the Bruins lead 1-0...... I don't know  anyone on the planet  who makes that pass except DK.  He is and will be a special player in this league.
    Posted by Couldthisbetheyear

Easy now, there are several players on the planet that could make that pass.  Here's where I agree with you... none of those players would be on the market. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Couldthisbetheyear. Show Couldthisbetheyear's posts

In Response to Re: Trades trades and more rumours + november cold rain = : Easy now, there are several players on the planet that could make that pass.  Here's where I agree with you... none of those players would be on the market. 
    Posted by scooter244

Ya, that's the thought process.  If we trade DK, who can we get to replace him and who is available that is a better centre at this time?  DK will provide invaluable service once he's back 100%.....just wait and see. Not a time now to go trading DK and upset the apple cart.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

whats up with this site?

buy low sell high, universal in business and sports.  Why trade krejci at all but especially when he's underperforming?  if the theory is we don't have enough talented wingers to support our 3 good centres then trading one of those centers for a winger reverses the problem.  And if you go over the list of centres you would trade straight up for krejci good chance the other team wouldnt make that trade. you cant improve the top 3 lines by trading from the top 3 lines unless you manage to fleece the other gm.

this trade krejci thing 11 games after he lead the playoffs in scoring is as knee jerk a reaction as leaf fans now bragging about the kessel deal.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Trades trades and more rumours + november cold rain = : wow he screened a goalie!! why does everyone think this kid is gonna be so good ????
    Posted by fourrings

Here's what a Jack Adams and Stanley Cup winning coach thinks of that sort of play...

Caron deserved credit on both goals, both Johnny Boychuk's and [Chris] Kelly's," Julien said. "He was right in front of the goaltender and on both occasions the goaltender never saw a thing. Net-front presence for us is a big part of our game and we're starting to see more and more of that."

Caron still doesn't have a point this season and is a minus-2 in six games. But after a shaky start, he's played better of late and is putting pressure on Pouliot for the final spot up front.

"The thing in Jordan's case, putting him in one game and taking him another game, it's hard for a guy to get any momentum," Julien said. "So you have to give him a good look. From the game in Montreal to this game here [against Ottawa] he was a lot better. [It's] the little things. Jordan's not a guy that's going to be flashy and get those highlight reels going, but the thing he does do is those little things. He won a battle behind the net. He kept the puck in play. He went and supported on Boychuk's goal to the corner, when it went to the point he went right to the front of the net. All those little things really add up to being a pretty good player and I thought he did his job well [Tuesday] night."

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Amen, Caron is playing very well, and clicking with Kelly and Peverly. No one on the KLH or Bergeron line  to be replaced, so the only focus for a trade or upgrade is Campbell's line. In addition, it's time to let Kamfer take over for Corvo. If Boychuck can string two error free games together, he may be OK, but if acquisition of a solid D man is obvious, go ahead.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

i wouldnt trade john blue for jason blake.
    Posted by mattymcgee55

Agreed.

For those of you interested in the former B's goalie, who yes is my avatar, his blog is at http://johnblueppc.wordpress.com/

Sections
Shortcuts