Trades, Trades, Trades.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Re: Trades, Trades, Trades.

In Response to Re: Trades, Trades, Trades.:
    [QUOTE]Who else is sick and tired of watching Ryder and Wheeler carry the puck to the blue line only to get dumped on their butts while nothing comes of the rush? New blood--ANY--is needed to replace one or both of them, but as noted--it won't get you much back.
    Posted by TryToBearIt[/QUOTE]

ME

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I Like Hockey

I like that deal.  I have been singing regehr praises for a while.  He is also on a contract for 2 more yrs.  It would make him the shut down guy and also take some minutes from Chara.  Tanguay is also interesting b/c he is a good player who has always been a good PP guy.  
    Ference/Savy for Regehr/Tangy works for me.  I think we likely would have to shop for a 3rd line center as well.  Frans Neilson in NYI is a great faceoff guy and has been used to shut down other guys top fwds.  Maybe they take Ryder and a pick.
    Krejci/Tanguay/Horton
    Lucic/Bergie/Marchand
    Seguin/Frans/Recchi
    Wheeler/Campy/thorton

Regehr/Siden
    Chara/Boy

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Part II

Instead of Frans we would have enough cash flow to add Arnott as well...adding Tanguay/Regehr/Arnott subtracking Savy/Ference
    Money would be very close.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fp4778. Show fp4778's posts

I know I have seen enough of Horton to know that I have seen enough of Horton. This guy was brought in to produce now not a player to be patient with and develop. I heard Julirn say a couple of weeks ago that he is the type of player that needs encouragement. Horton should be embarassed to show up in the dressing room after that as that treatment shoul dbe reserved for Seguibn and the other kids. I can hear the other vets now...it's okay for us to be singled out for not performing or not coming to play every night but we all have to be gentle with little Nate and give him lots of encouragement. Give me a freakin break and stick this guy in the press box, call him out publicly or trade him for someone that can produce.