Trades vs. Man-crushes

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

Re: Trades vs. Man-crushes

Boston has traded Bourque , Thornton, Esposito, Kessel etc...SO ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE when talking trades . 

Loosen up BookBoy...undies too tight ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

In Response to Re: Trades vs. Man-crushes:
    [QUOTE]Boston has traded Bourque , Thornton, Esposito, Kessel etc...SO ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE when talking trades .  Loosen up BookBoy...undies too tight ?
    Posted by BobbyOrrAlumni[/QUOTE]

And only one of the above shouldn't have been traded.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"NOT IN THIS HOUSE!  [Doing the Ray Lewis Dance]"

Had to chuckle I'm sure it's a spot on improv "Who dat ?"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

BobbyOrrAlumni.  Two things. Three if I talk about my undies, which I won't.

1) Kessel doesn't belong in that company.
    2) You're missing my point.  People win the lottery, too.  Sitting on a bus listening to a group of teenagers speculating about how they plan to spend their winnings is cringe-inducing.  Yes, we may see situations like Bourque's where a generational player asks to move and the team graciously accommodates him, or a player with Thornton's profile might be moved for reasons having little to do with his talent by a GM who has little talent.  Maybe.  But it's incredibly rare.  And in the end, my point is that one or two situations of that sort per decade do not justify the SETI-like efforts to imagine them into being.  It's just ridiculous, and it boils down to people just liking the players they want Boston to acquire.  He's good!  Trade Ryder for him!  or Trade Ryder so we have the money to trade prospects for him!

Sections
Shortcuts