Trading Marco away for???????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

Trading Marco away for???????

It looks like the B's almost had a deal and i've read plenty of speculation about WHY the deal fell through.

I'm not the biggest Sturm fan, but do you give your leading  scorer from last year away for a late draft pick/nothing?  This team is not stacked with scorers, regardless of that one good game vs TB.

I'd rather see him buried in Providence for the year with the option of bringing him up if we need him...not that JJ would spend the extra $$$$$$.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

Re: Trading Marco away for???????

Straight up salary dump due to his inept bungling of the Salary Cap

Nice job Chiarelli

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

40 you do realize 1. this is an old thread so you're dumb. 2. Marco Sturm is out for the year with another injury. You definitely are going on ignore.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Sturm is finished.  Reinjured his knee.  You think Chiarelli didn't expect to happen?  C'mon!  It was a smart slick move.  Good salry dump.  Too bad for Sturm but this deal will help the Bruins make another one in the coming weeks.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Trading Marco away for???????:
    [QUOTE]Sturm is finished.  Reinjured his knee.  You think Chiarelli didn't expect to happen?  C'mon!  It was a smart slick move.  Good salry dump.  Too bad for Sturm but this deal will help the Bruins make another one in the coming weeks.
    Posted by olsonstephanie[/QUOTE]

His talent as a 20-25 goal scorer and team player was never in question . He scored 5 goals in about the same number of games in L.A. 
    It was a sacrifice that PC had to do and we now see why.
    For ???  Nothing now. That conditional pick won't happen since Sturm is out.

Sections
Shortcuts