Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Trading Partner: Vancouver?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Trading Partner: Vancouver?

The Canucks have lost two key defenceman in recent weeks: Dan Hamhuis and Keith Ballard.  They may have eyes for Andrew Ference or Mark Stuart.

Is Vancouver fwd Mikael Samuelsson a target for the Bruins ??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lordy4. Show lordy4's posts

Re: Trading Partner: Vancouver?

Trade them Ference & a pick (not 1st round) for Samuelsson or Mason Raymond

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In Response to Re: Trading Partner: Vancouver?:
    Ferrence + Hamill for Kessler Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

Stanley , you make me laugh.. what's the record at now Stanley, are you below .500 mark ? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

I don't want a Samuelson (related or not related) wearing a spoke b. I made a commitments not to talk about trade rumours but I will make comments. Yes Stanley I will also say that is very humorous.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Trading Partner: Vancouver?:
    I don't want either one. They benefit from Sedin Syndrome. They're overrated. No way they trade their d-men they're hurting in that position.
    Posted by callodthedom19

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

OP has a very good theory here- VAN does need D very badly right now and the B's do have people in play.

However, how is any deal going to make BOS better?  IMHO, Boston has plenty of decent talent-they need elite talent at this point.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

that would be 3 D.....forgot there lost Edler. I dont think Van. has really what for the B,s need right now. But for the future down the road having Raymond develope into a B would be nice.....Stuart & Hamill for Raymond & a #2?

Sections
Shortcuts