Trading Partner: Vancouver?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Trading Partner: Vancouver?

The Canucks have lost two key defenceman in recent weeks: Dan Hamhuis and Keith Ballard.  They may have eyes for Andrew Ference or Mark Stuart.

Is Vancouver fwd Mikael Samuelsson a target for the Bruins ??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lordy4. Show lordy4's posts

Re: Trading Partner: Vancouver?

Trade them Ference & a pick (not 1st round) for Samuelsson or Mason Raymond

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Ferrence + Hamill for Kessler

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In Response to Re: Trading Partner: Vancouver?:
    Ferrence + Hamill for Kessler Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

Stanley , you make me laugh.. what's the record at now Stanley, are you below .500 mark ? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

I don't want a Samuelson (related or not related) wearing a spoke b. I made a commitments not to talk about trade rumours but I will make comments. Yes Stanley I will also say that is very humorous.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Trading Partner: Vancouver?:
    I don't want either one. They benefit from Sedin Syndrome. They're overrated. No way they trade their d-men they're hurting in that position.
    Posted by callodthedom19

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

OP has a very good theory here- VAN does need D very badly right now and the B's do have people in play.

However, how is any deal going to make BOS better?  IMHO, Boston has plenty of decent talent-they need elite talent at this point.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

that would be 3 D.....forgot there lost Edler. I dont think Van. has really what for the B,s need right now. But for the future down the road having Raymond develope into a B would be nice.....Stuart & Hamill for Raymond & a #2?

Sections
Shortcuts