Train Wreck

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaymiller. Show jaymiller's posts

Re: Train Wreck

In Response to Train Wreck:
    [QUOTE]I couldn't stop watching that train wreck called the Leafs last night. They are so bad on nights that I almost, and I mean almost, feel sorry for them. NY Rangers who can't score on anyone, get 7 quick ones.  That pick is looking good again.  Ottawa, please pick it up a bit.  What can we send them to help them move up? (kidding) 
    Posted by perrysound[/QUOTE]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Perry, the big question is how good did kessel look?  It was 4-0 when I turned it on, and NY had just scored, thats all I saw..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaymiller. Show jaymiller's posts

In Response to Re: Train Wreck:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Train Wreck :
    Posted by jaymiller[/QUOTE]
    What i meant to say was yes and i loved it too....
    Phil Kessel All Star ~ any bets he doesn't show up for the All Game  Laughing

Totally looking forward to the game in February ..... it's not too early to be talking about it .......... is it ??

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

[QUOTE]Perry, the big question is how good did kessel look?  It was 4-0 when I turned it on, and NY had just scored, thats all I saw..
    Posted by rolerhoky19[/QUOTE]

Who? Didn't see anyone by that name.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

The Leafs picked it up in the 3rd, down 7-love, and started shooting from the outside. Not much to worry Lunquest.(sp)

I don't know what Burkie thinks he's accomplished, but this team is really bad.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Is it Lundqvist?

Everyone here was going "oh noes" when the leafs were on a win streak. "we might not even draft top10" glad to see order is restored in the universe.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RascalHoudi. Show RascalHoudi's posts

Saw Kessel do his patented toe drag/turnover move 3 times in a span of 30 seconds.  Priceless!!!  LOL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

I was laughing to hard to feel sorry for them!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Its too bad really they have 3 or 4 players who work hard and would be a great addition to any team.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

They have had stretches where they have been absolutely horrid.Then again,they have had stretches where there performance has risen to wretched.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]    They have had stretches where they have been absolutely horrid.Then again,they have had stretches where there performance has risen to wretched.
    Posted by kebbe[/QUOTE]

And here I always thought those were synonyms ;)

Sections
Shortcuts