Training Camp

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

Training Camp

Interestingly enough I saw an article where even hags thinks there is no reason for PC to make any moves right now and some of those moves will come after the season starts. 

It will make for a great training camp. Competition for jobs will be fierce. 

Will there be a lose or a gain in value on the following players who have been discussed as possible trade chips:

1. Boychuk

2. McQuaid

3. Bartowski

4. Caron

Who else will benefit or suffer from having to wait till the season starts before possibly being traded to a team they will get full time ice time?

I know you have all made your predictions of who will make it out of training camp. What surprise will come out of training camp? 

I have this weird feeling that the fourth line develops into:

Paille Kelly Campbell

The third line

Spooner Soderberg Fraser

What is your crazy training camp prediction?

Bobby Orr, Ray Bourque, Patrice Bergeron traditions die hard in Boston

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Training Camp

Oh no you used the word crazy . Get ready.

I'll agree Boychuk, McQuaid can be trading chips with value.  as for Caron he would be a throw in if anything and Bartowski has already been traded 2-3 times .

I'm actually looking forward to this seasons training camp .

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I'm looking forward to anything Bruins, much less training camp.  I'll tune into watching Malcom Subban telling us what he did on his summer vacation.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Oh no you used the word crazy . Get ready.

I'll agree Boychuk, McQuaid can be trading chips with value.  as for Caron he would be a throw in if anything and Bartowski has already been traded 2-3 times .

I'm actually looking forward to this seasons training camp .

[/QUOTE]

Bartkowski is trying to eclipse Lindros's record for number of teams who has been traded to but then never actually traded to.

[object HTMLDivElement]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm looking forward to anything Bruins, much less training camp.  I'll tune into watching Malcom Subban telling us what he did on his summer vacation.

[/QUOTE]

I wonder how that chocolate Lab Spooner and Knight got their first year in Providence is doing?

[object HTMLDivElement]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

I think Bartowski gets hurt the most by having to hang around. Even though he had a tough play off I think his value might be higher going into training camp. I know that does not sound logical as if he has a great training camp his stock should go up but I think he might be labeled as a guy who cannot perform in the playoffs or pressure games.

Bobby Orr, Ray Bourque, Patrice Bergeron traditions die hard in Boston

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bartkowski is trying to eclipse Lindros's record for number of teams who has been traded to but then never actually traded to.

[/QUOTE]

That's awesome.

Sections
Shortcuts