Transactions on TSN

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Transactions on TSN

Monday December 29, 2014 TeamTransaction Boston Zach Trotman Assigned to Providence (AHL)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Transactions on TSN

Yes Zach took 20 shifts with 16:41 TOI on the 28th against Ottawa. Looked very comfortable during his NHL debut as well.

How was your nap ?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Was that Dec 28th, 2014? How was your nap???

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Ok you started a thread because TSN made a typo...got it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Well, if your going to respond to a thread without actually reading it... then I guess it doesn't matter what people post?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Um a thread about a typo from a publication that is in another country than where the site you're referring to it is hosted in. This deserves a thread how exactly? "Oh hey, some foreign news orgainzation put in a 4 when it should have been a 3! Breaking news!"

(And yes, I realize I'm starting to sound like NAS)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to red75's comment:

(And yes, I realize I'm starting to sound like NAS)

[/QUOTE]

My condolences.

Sections
Shortcuts