Troll Refresher Part 341

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: Troll Refresher Part 341

bassfishing...do you realize how obsessed you are with your hatred of jacobs? do you realize you have a very disturbing crush on BB? why do you care about people that care NOTHING for you? seems like a complete waste of time to me. i support the players that wear the jersey. why? because it's FUN. you are the only one to blame for taking PERSONALLY, what a proffesional sports organization does .nobody ever put a gun to your head and MADE you spend $$$ and time following them.  the negativity you spread on this board is sad. sad for you. read your previous post, who cares about what the patriots do... THIS IS A BOSTON BRUINS FORUM! THIS IS A HOCKEY FORUM! don't mistake me for a JJ apologist... i simply don't care, i love watching and following my beloved BOSTON BRUINS!!!!! is FUN for me. IT IN NO WAY AFFECTS MY LIFE. p.s. i will apologize for JJ, on his behalf (i'm guessing that's what you're waiting for)- if it will get you to stop this nonsense. oh yeah... LET'S GO BRUINS    LET'S GO BRUINS    LET'S GO BRUINS   LET'S GO BRUINS!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!       

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Talking about BB has as much relevance to this particular forum as talking about Jay Heaps - little to none.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

I had no idea pointing out an abusive owner like Jacobs and how criminal and sad that is for loyal, diehard fans in a great hockeytown was such a big deal to you or anyone.

As for BB, I love football, know the history, know it well, and very much appreciate what I am witnessing as a PAts fan. 

I don't see these opinions to be "disturbing" at all. But, then again, you're an immature kid, so you have a built in excuse.  lol

love it... when you have nothing remotely intelligent to say, your response is to call someone a kid and lol to yourself. you poor, poor, sad individual.   

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

question stands bass... why do you take personally what JJ did/does?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to red75's comment:

In response to Hanrahan1's comment:

The way I see it there are three types of posters on this boards

1) Those who defend the Bs no matter they do and will shout down anyone who dares to criticise. Fortunately they are very hard on the trolls though sometimes they find it hard to distinguish between the trolls and posters 2).

2) Those who love the Bs and know all about them  but have endured so many disappointments in between 1973 and 2010 that they tends to get rather shouty and negative when the Bs start to slide. 2011 or not.

3) The psychotic trolls who have nothing better but to write garbage and stir up sh*t just because their mummies didn't love them when they were young.

4) Those who love the Bs and know all about them  and have endured many disappointments in between 1973 and 2010, but who can still look at this team in a fair and balanced way without either homerism or over the top negativity.

5) Drewski5.  I dont fit into any of your buckets, as (to quote Dave Grohl): my kind has all run out

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Id like to apologize for my previous post.  Its getting close to game time and my excitement is starting to take its toll on my attention span

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to adkbeesfan's comment:

I had no idea pointing out an abusive owner like Jacobs and how criminal and sad that is for loyal, diehard fans in a great hockeytown was such a big deal to you or anyone.

As for BB, I love football, know the history, know it well, and very much appreciate what I am witnessing as a PAts fan. 

I don't see these opinions to be "disturbing" at all. But, then again, you're an immature kid, so you have a built in excuse.  lol

love it... when you have nothing remotely intelligent to say, your response is to call someone a kid and lol to yourself. you poor, poor, sad individual.   

I know.  Its almost cute.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Pure Comedy Found Here

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Oh that's priceless NAS - I'm pretty much a novice with American football (I'd have a tough time picking Bellichek out of a lineup of 1), so it's nice to see he's loved as much on the Pats board as he is here.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Oh that's priceless NAS - I'm pretty much a novice with American football (I'd have a tough time picking Bellichek out of a lineup of 1), so it's nice to see he's loved as much on the Pats board as he is here.

All the way down to calling people milenials (or whatever).

Just so damn funny.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Drewski5's comment:

Id like to apologize for my previous post.  Its getting close to game time and my excitement is starting to take its toll on my attention span

All good, Drew! 

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

It has nothing to do with counter opnions - I disagree with NAS, San, Kel, Al, dez, Fletch, Chowdah, adk, Drew, BsL, et al all the time, and have no problem listening to counter opinions. It's about using horrendous rhetorical skills and acting basically like a jerk Exhibits a and b - "dorky fans", "getting your panties in a wad."

Could you at least attempt some wit or, dare I dream, some decorum? Being contrite when your "facts" are contradicted would be a start as well. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

what the hell happened to this thread?

where's null?  

I miss him.  

I really want to see him apply his theory to NY Boston - as the bigger (bigger?  maybe biggest with a bullet) media outlet is the clear cut fave for the NHL, but then he perfectly logically asserts that nepotism trumps billions of dollars.  Or vice versa.  Whichever works.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

The other thing I pointed out which drew attacks was the awful delay of game politcally correct rule that now exists via Bettman's NHL.  I hate the way that rule is applied in certain instances.

The nerd hyena clique tried to spin that one off as me not knowing the rule. lmao

They're quite a piece of work.

Since you brought it up, that's another example of what I was talking about.  I don't recall the exact wording, but your original post was easily taken to imply that you didn't know the wording of the rule.  You could not accept that, and in fact never addressed the wording of the rule that was posted - you just responded to the attacks.  Perhaps that initial response was overly agressive, but instead of repsonding to it in any sensible way, you turned it into a rant about how the "bettman fanboy nerd hyena click of dorks" was out to get you.

In my opinion, that is what set the tone for all the reactions to you since. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

what the hell happened to this thread?

where's null?  

I miss him.  

I really want to see him apply his theory to NY Boston - as the bigger (bigger?  maybe biggest with a bullet) media outlet is the clear cut fave for the NHL, but then he perfectly logically asserts that nepotism trumps billions of dollars.  Or vice versa.  Whichever works.

Isnt he posting as NHLOA?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Yes!  That's him!  Where is he?  

If he doesn't post here for 3 months it means he's slashed his wrists and is no longer with us.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Yes!  That's him!  Where is he?  

If he doesn't post here for 3 months it means he's slashed his wrists and is no longer with us.

He started a BS thread today.  No one responded to it (thank God!) so it's getting pushed down.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

He posted three hours ago.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

The problem is everybody thinks they are gonna be the one guy that convinces a troll they are wasting their time, when the truth is only their mothers can control them.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts