Troll Refresher Part 341

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Re: Troll Refresher Part 341

Wow... they are just flocking out of the woods tonight. You'd think the Bruins were down 3-1!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Interesting 

http://www.peorian.com/technology/technology-news/trolls-cyberbullies/1079-how-to-identify-and-defeat-an-internet-troll

These nasty individuals are the sadistic ne'er-do-wells of the digital realm, the misanthropic misfits of information age. Unlike a normal person, when a troll enters an online discussion, he is not seeking truth or clarification. He usually doesn't even know how to debate in an intelligent manner. 

Trolls may have been victimized by a mind control cult based on humiliating people to cause them to go into meltdown mode, so they can replace a personality with their cult's indoctrination. Other times you may suspect that a troll has been abused by a rogue psychiatrist who was keen on dismantling a person's inner self and then manipulating the defenseless victim.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Bump

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Glad you bumped it.  Actually surprised there wasnt a mischievious hehe to go along with it.

Anyway, just wondering if name calling is part of intelligent debate.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Bump

Hey, times are good.  Null hasn't gotten out on parole yet and Commie Contrarian is still locked up in the insane asylum.

This is about as good as it gets.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to bim09's comment:

Glad you bumped it.  Actually surprised there wasnt a mischievious hehe to go along with it.

Anyway, just wondering if name calling is part of intelligent debate.

You can vall me Whack-Job-Lib anytime you want.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

2 bibles, rosary beads and some automatic weapons can be claimed at the lost and found.

Anyone cowards not at the lost and found are not true god fearing Americans.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

"I agree. Thanks for seeing my viewpoint. We seem to be on the same page now. That's exactly right. Glad I was able to convert you to my opinion."

Sections
Shortcuts