Troll Refresher Part 341

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Re: Troll Refresher Part 341

OK then - read "Game Misconduct - Alan Eagleson and the Corruption of Hockey" by Russ Conway. All of the appropriate legal papers are properly sited by an awrd winning journalist as well interviews with every pertinent party that lived through the stories at hand.

And please tell me you realize that your point about NHL GM's vs. NFL GM's is an opinion and not a "fact."

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

In response to Drewski5's comment:

Isnt he posting as NHLOA?

Yes!  That's him!  Where is he?  

If he doesn't post here for 3 months it means he's slashed his wrists and is no longer with us.

and of course you had to find "its" thread and post in it LOL.... you're too much. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

BTW Bass, don't try to use your profession to try to win an argument. You were a history major so that gives you a line on "truth". I could play the same game, as could other posters like dez and shupe and others based on us all having been employed  in similarily imperically based fields.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

What the $#%$ is going on around here? Why are all the regulars responding to these trolls lately? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Ronstar8's comment:

What the $#%$ is going on around here? Why are all the regulars responding to these trolls lately? 

I'm sort of to blame here, my friend.  I'm such a hypocrite.

But, I'm back on track.  My ignore button is live and in use.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I was trying to engage him Ron, trying to just look at him as daft, rather than a troll. Now I may have changed my mind.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

But you don't - all of your arguments regarding hockey have FACTUAL holes. What don't you get?

Awww, screw it

*ignore*

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Bass.  Of those 53 how many have an impact.  3rd string running back,  2nd te.  Obviously it depends on the team.  Also.  Most nfl contracts are structured so that only a portion of the money is in play.  Meaning they can cut said player.  The nfl cba is much better then the nhl.  It has the right idea and model to make a gms life easy.  franchise tags as another example.  Nfl shelf life is much shorter as well.  So its easier to make a risky pick bc in 5 yrs you most likely have to restock the shelf.  Most nhl plans in rebuilding are 5 yr plans.  Then those players are hitting their prime.  

I love the nfl.  But i dont think their job is harder.  I think they may have the easiest of the 4 major sports.  They have to sell 8 home games   Just bc they manage more bodies( which if you count ahl farm teams-over seas prospects they dont) doesnt mean much.  Especially when 3/4 of those bodies can be replaced pretty easily.  

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Nope, I don't blame you at all. In fact, I'm starting to appreciate where you're coming from with these trolls. Sorry its taken me so long NAS.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

You have got to be kidding me. Snide, saracastic comments from passive aggressive, old, fat losers behind a keyboard means I don't "take time to understand" their responses?

Are you serious? Their responses are 5-7 words with literally no follow up whatsoever.

This Good News Bears dork did it earlier tonight with a "not even close" retort which didn't make a point at all.

It's just so generalized.

In person, do you really just mumbled out 3 or 4 words when having a conversation with another human?

Really?

If you do, you either are dumb as a bag or rocks, have a mental disorder or are drunk and can't formulate coherent sentences.

What does age or physical appearance have to do with the sense behind an argument?

No, wait.  You know what?  If you are unable to to see that you have been guilty of the same things you complain about others doing most, and of the same thing you've accursed red of, than I cannot help you. 

Good luck in your future endeavors.

Back to hockey for me.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

and of course you had to find "its" thread and post in it LOL.... you're too much. 

[/QUOTE]

If he takes 2 of his cuckoo pills will the obsessions goes away ?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

1 response to 1 troll within the last 24 hours and I get singled out?

I can't even count the number of responses to bassFishSmellyFinger.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

"Slow down Bart. My legs don't know how to be as long as yours". - Raiph Wiggum

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

In response to DrCC's comment:

You have got to be kidding me. Snide, saracastic comments from passive aggressive, old, fat losers behind a keyboard means I don't "take time to understand" their responses?

Are you serious? Their responses are 5-7 words with literally no follow up whatsoever.

This Good News Bears dork did it earlier tonight with a "not even close" retort which didn't make a point at all.

In person, do you really just mumbled out 3 or 4 words when having a conversation with another human?

Really?

If you do, you either are dumb as a bag or rocks, have a mental disorder or are drunk and can't formulate coherent sentences.

What does age or physical appearance have to do with the sense behind an argument?

No, wait.  You know what?  If you are unable to to see that you have been guilty of the same things you complain about others doing most, and of the same thing you've accursed red of, than I cannot help you. 

Good luck in your future endeavors.

Back to hockey for me.

Thank you!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

...........and only one response was made to null.

Take 2 anti-null pills and we'll see you in the morning.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

...........and only one response was made to null.

Take 2 anti-null pills and we'll see you in the morning.

I feel bad for the guy, his hero coach was fired and he's probably in mourning.

Actually, it was probably the NHLOA who had him canned.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Really?

You said Chara lead all dmen in ATOI.  He was 16th (not even close) behind Dennis Wideman according to NHL.com.  I didn't go into detail about this fact because would've simply ignored it, so I just wrote "not even close"

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I already posted the numbers (I saw 15th on tsn) as well as the link. he still ignored it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

It made for some funny reading though.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to red75's comment:

I already posted the numbers (I saw 15th on tsn) as well as the link. he still ignored it.

And that's why I just posted "not even close".  It doesn't matter what you post, he just ignores it. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

It made for some funny reading though.

That it did.