Troll refresher

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

Troll refresher

When you respond to a post a troll puts up, you bring it to the top of the list.  Ignore the poster and most importantly ignore the post.  It will slide off the bottom much faster.  They want you to keep it fresh.  Don't do it. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Troll refresher

Some just can't resist responding to the attention seeking trouble maker. It would be nice if all followed that rule, to no avail though.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

i understand not responding to a thread a troll starts. but to kill a thread because a troll responds also is silly. in that case, respond to the previous non-troll, ignore completely the trolls post, and keep the discussion alive. hear what i'm sayin? if we abandon good threads because a troll happened to spew some garbage... they win. i think simply making fun of them works also, not to mention, it's therapeutic. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

In Response to Re: Troll refresher:
    [QUOTE]i understand not responding to a thread a troll starts. but to kill a thread because a troll responds also is silly. in that case, respond to the previous non-troll, ignore completely the trolls post, and keep the discussion alive. hear what i'm sayin? if we abandon good threads because a troll happened to spew some garbage... they win. i think simply making fun of them works also, not to mention, it's therapeutic. 
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I should have said threads not posts.  I am talking strictly about the ones they start.  We can't do much about the ones they respond to. 
    Making fun of them is attention.  That's what they want.  I doubt their feelings are hurt. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

It is so aggravating...Especially when someone replies and tells them what a troll they are.

Starve them out. Especially this new particularly painfully unfunny troll.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Yeah, watching tuukka-fall start post after post that are dropping off the board with less than 5 responses is actully really funny.  He's not even good at trolling.  Is there anything more sad, or funny, than a troll who fails to get any attention? 

Keep ignoring the fools.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Good God that contrarian is totally nuts, not very bright and it's easier to read Egyptian hierogliphs than her posts.

What the hell is she trying to say about the Bogey man?

What point is she trying to make?  I'm pretty sure she doesn't even know.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

I've been guilty of responding to trolls, sometimes it is so hard to layoff. I will improve in that department.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Troll refresher:[QUOTE] but to kill a thread because a troll responds also is silly. in that case, respond to the previous non-troll, ignore completely the trolls post, and keep the discussion alive. hear what i'm sayin? i think simply making fun of them works also, not to mention, it's therapeutic. 
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

No where did Scooter say not to respond on a thread that a troll jumps on, he only mentioned a thread started by a troll. So no you don't get it and if that is therapeutic it isn't the working because it doesn't discourage the troll it just bumps the thread back up to the top.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

Amen...the board seems to be littered with garbage lately. Maybe a sign that there is not anything to critique but intelligence trumps nonsense every time. If you don't have anything intelligent to say don't post it here. I will try to do the same as I am sure there are more intelligence coming form most of you. LOL Panthers tomorrow night lets bring the A game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

It's actually better than last year. Harder to troll this boardwhen we're defending champs.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]It's actually better than last year. Harder to troll this boardwhen we're defending champs.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

Yes, and I commend you folks who have resisted the urge to tell the stupid crazy people that they are stupid and crazy.  Good job.

Cactus has disappeared.  And that jerk off justinarisoccer or whatever hasn't shown up since forever.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah, watching tuukka-fall start post after post that are dropping off the board with less than 5 responses is actully really funny.  He's not even good at trolling.  Is there anything more sad, or funny, than a troll who fails to get any attention?  Keep ignoring the fools.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]
    He's just another Cactus alias.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Troll refresher : Yes, and I commend you folks who have resisted the urge to tell the stupid crazy people that they are stupid and crazy.  Good job. Cactus has disappeared.  And that jerk off justinarisoccer or whatever hasn't shown up since forever.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Wow!  Forgot about him......Red's right:  hard to troll about the champs!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Maybe we can starve this new one out and he can go onto the Celtic's board and post about the players in a vernacular reminicent of the Jim Crow south or something equally as offensive as his Finnish "dialect"

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Why on earth are they keeping that contrarian thread alive?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

Somebody should make a list for everyone of the trollers so we know not to engage with them..It would help. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Troll refresher : No where did Scooter say not to respond on a thread that a troll jumps on, he only mentioned a thread started by a troll. So no you don't get it and if that is therapeutic it isn't the working because it doesn't discourage the troll it just bumps the thread back up to the top.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]
    huh? reading comprehension is a valuable skill. i suggest you go back and re-read the posts. scooter himself chimed in to clarify his point, because he was in fact unclear on exactly what he meant. why the hostility? btw, responding to the OP, also moves the thread to the top. threads started by trolls are a different story. i'll never engage them in the conversation they are trying to stir up. simply make fun of them, and move on. why is it people get so worked up over these idiots? they are entertainment. not to mention, they make you seem smart sandog, you should love them. funny...the OP reposts to clarify his point, quite sensibly. you reply with a rant that makes no sense. whose actions are most troll-like? if these posters really upset you so much, seek counseling.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

Sorry guys. I just chimed in on the contrarian's CTE rant. Shamed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Troll refresher:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Troll refresher : huh? reading comprehension is a valuable skill. i suggest you go back and re-read the posts.Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

Can't comprehend anyone that doesn't know how to put paragrah's in their posts hill billy boy. You go read your responses because they make no sense, it's just thrown together garble. Have fun with your therapy on the "troll posts".

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]Sorry guys. I just chimed in on the contrarian's CTE rant. Shamed.
    Posted by BruinsFanInPenTerritory[/QUOTE]

You can delete your posts your know.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

It seems this is needed again.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I am really disappointed in some of you.

A post out there about Wayne's daughter that makes it sound like she's starring in a movie about farm animals and romance or something when reality is far removed from that.

And in the meantime that poster's avatar has 2 women doing something highly suggestive.

With every one of its posts I start counting the ways that they don't make sense, and they go double digits in a hurry.

I am really disappointed in some of you.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I don't think Contrarian (or whatever) is a troll.  I think that poster is a jester, but not a full blown Cactus.

If people would leave Fake Tuukka alone, that'd be great.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Jester?  That's...polite.  But no, not trolling so much as spamming the board with the most idiotic stuff I've seen.