Troll refresher

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Re: Troll refresher

bump.
    put the lids on your trash and starve a rat.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Amen.  And it's working.  As of now, there are two posts on each of the new idocies - in each case, both by the idiot.  In my head I'm hearing:

The troll will eat itself.  The troll will eat itself.  The troll will eat itself....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

In Response to Re: Troll refresher:
    [QUOTE]Amen.  And it's working.  As of now, there are two posts on each of the new idocies - in each case, both by the idiot.  In my head I'm hearing:
    The troll will eat itself.  The troll will eat itself.  The troll will eat itself....
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

Thanks Book. First laugh of the day

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

don't respond to this guy. what don't you guys understand about this?
    It's a hockey board. keep it that way!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Flush with sustenance today.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

The CC is stunning in stupidity, just stunning.

Actually a genius in thinking up stupid things that annoy the beetle juice out of me.

Both incidents she points out, Giroux - very clearly caused by Symmonds, and Crysbaby collided with a team mate, even if you go with the Krejci elbox, how can you claim that the collision with his own team mate didn't cause or help the concussion along.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

[QUOTE]The CC is stunning in stupidity, just stunning. Actually a genius in thinking up stupid things that annoy the beetle juice out of me. Both incidents she points out, Giroux - very clearly caused by Symmonds, and Crysbaby collided with a team mate, even if you go with the Krejci elbox, how can you claim that the collision with his own team mate didn't cause or help the concussion along.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

You should see CC's stuff on the Patriots' board.  It's even more idiodic.  I think NAS is right CC's not a troll.  Annoying as heck?  ABSO-FREAKIN-LUTELY!!!!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from djstrome. Show djstrome's posts

I think some of you "regulars" - ie, those of you who spend more time on this forum than you do with your families, need to lighten up. You make me want to keep replying to Tukka-Fall over and over, just so he DOESN'T go away. Frankly, I enjoy a bit of humor in my life. On a hockey board, it's great to have a Denis Lemieux around for entertainment.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I think some of you "regulars" - ie, those of you who spend more time on this forum than you do with your families, need to lighten up. You make me want to keep replying to Tukka-Fall over and over, just so he DOESN'T go away. Frankly, I enjoy a bit of humor in my life. On a hockey board, it's great to have a Denis Lemieux around for entertainment.
    Posted by djstrome[/QUOTE]
    You and I don't share the same definition of humor. I go to Funny Or Die if I want some humor. I come here if I want to talk hockey. BTW, feel free to correspond with the trolls if you'd like. I'm not sure what you think is stopping you.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

"BTW, feel free to correspond with the trolls if you'd like. I'm not sure what you think is stopping you."

truer words...

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Al-Samarraie. Show Al-Samarraie's posts

Hello everyone. First of all, I wanted to say that I completely agree with you guys about not feeding the trolls etc. But while reading this thread, an Obi-Wan Kenobi quote came to mind.. "Who's the more foolish? The fool, or the fool that follows him..?" Here we are, actually dedicating a thread to discussing them... ;)
    All light hearted of course, just couldn't resist.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

What was it seobrien wrote?  Oh yeah...truer words ^ .  Assume he's speaking in propria persona.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Kessel +3
    Seguin +26
    Marchand +25
    Bergeron +21
    Chara +21

PK second in the league in goals and a +3
    4 Bruins behind him in goals, but blowing his doors off in +/-

And now the excuse of Kessel being on a horrible team is getting lame, the Leafs are not as bad as they were, right in the middle of the bunch in the league at 14th, and 2nd in their division.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Maybe I just don't have the attention span this guy does, but 330 posts all to make the same joke?  Is tukka-fall really Phyllis Diller?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

The ignore button does work. The less people comment about this kid the less the rest of us who have him on ignore will see it. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Just felt this might need another bump.  Things had been fine around here for a while..........but then................

Remember kids:  DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

JustinArisSoccer (something like that) same person as ShutyourMouthwhileImtalking appears late summer and early fall to berate hockey fans because they are hockey fans and because they are not playing soccer in the warmer months.  Very nasty piece of work.  Very angry. 
    Thankful he only appears in that one time of year.  Main characteristic: anger.

Cactus Tony is 53 year old and starved for attention.  Doesn't realize that a significant portion of the people on here are his age or older.  I'm 53.  It isn't my claim to fame.  He is very bitter and amazed the few friends he had by making negative predictions about the Bruins.  When the Bruins caught fire he realized he would get no attention by jumping on the bandwagon and thinks he is extremely clever by making negative predictions about the Bruins so that the opposite of his prediction is the most likely outcome.  He considers himself a good luck charm.  Control freak.  He's like the security guard getting paid minimum wage who think he owns the company.  Main characteristic: underachiever.

Communist Contrarian is a very sad case.  She is morbidly obese or is horribly disfigured in some way.  She always has a provocative avatar so she can attract the attention of men something that she can't do in the real world.  When she's not getting enough attention on the other boards she reads about hockey for about 3 minutes and posts some lame question which is controversial as she can muster and starts a thread always with a poll.  With a lot of traffic on the Patriots board she'll be here more often in the playoffs.  Never reads any Bruins threads other than her own.  Main characteristic: pathetically lonely.

Tuka-Fall -  Pathetic example of immaturity.  Shortly after realizing he misspelled Tuuka he decided that misspelling everything would be his trademark.  No one finds this amusing except for himself.  He is unable to empathize or relate to others.  He is probably cruel to animals.  Main characteristic: sociopath.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]JustinArisSoccer (something like that) same person as ShutyourMouthwhileImtalking appears late summer and early fall to berate hockey fans because they are hockey fans and because they are not playing soccer in the warmer months.  Very nasty piece of work.  Very angry.  Thankful he only appears in that one time of year.  Main characteristic: anger. Cactus Tony is 53 year old and starved for attention.  Doesn't realize that a significant portion of the people on here are his age or older.  I'm 53.  It isn't my claim to fame.  He is very bitter and amazed the few friends he had by making negative predictions about the Bruins.  When the Bruins caught fire he realized he would get no attention by jumping on the bandwagon and thinks he is extremely clever by making negative predictions about the Bruins so that the opposite of his prediction is the most likely outcome.  He considers himself a good luck charm.  Control freak.  He's like the security guard getting paid minimum wage who think he owns the company.  Main characteristic: underachiever. Communist Contrarian is a very sad case.  She is morbidly obese or is horribly disfigured in some way.  She always has a provocative avatar so she can attract the attention of men something that she can't do in the real world.  When she's not getting enough attention on the other boards she reads about hockey for about 3 minutes and posts some lame question which is controversial as she can muster and starts a thread always with a poll.  With a lot of traffic on the Patriots board she'll be here more often in the playoffs.  Never reads any Bruins threads other than her own.  Main characteristic: pathetically lonely. Tuka-Fall -  Pathetic example of immaturity.  Shortly after realizing he misspelled Tuuka he decided that misspelling everything would be his trademark.  No one finds this amusing except for himself.  He is unable to empathize or relate to others.  He is probably cruel to animals.  Main characteristic: sociopath.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Wow, without meeting any of them, I'd still have to guess you nailed it. Very, very good stuff...I'm still laughing.

53 years old going on 12. Decides to come on here and taunt Bruins fans will help fill the lonely hours of his long day. After much deliberation decides to put the word Cactus in front of his name. Makes uneducated statements then tells us to Take it to the bank, even after he's been just as wrong as his whino mom was 53 years ago when she decided cab fare to the abortion clinic would be more wiser spent on a bag of fritos and a bottle of jack...and now over 5 decades later he is the product of what a fetus looks like after being pickled in a jar of whiskey for 9 months. ..I remember he tried coming clean and actually tried to be a regualr poster here...nope, rejected, much like the rest of society has since 4th grade.

Tuuka-Fall...Seriously, you can't come up with a better name? You have him falling? I think Badhab nailed it on you, I'm willing to bet theres at least 4 overflowing litter boxes in your 2 bedroom stankhole and at least 3 dead cats in the freezer. Cockroaches won't dare come back after viewing the bodies of their fallen brothers who never made it past your dust covered X-Box while enroute to get into the bag of Cheetos that has been there since Tim Naehring manned third base for the Red Sox. ..

Communist...Really, really strange odd-ball who i will not comment on any further in fear that i will be awaken one evening to her standing over me with thoughts of maiming me as soon as she is done finishing off whats left of my Fruity Pebbles.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

glancing over at the Pats board I notice that the Commie isn't getting responses to her threads, given the traffic that will happen tonight with the Pats game she will get drowned out. 

Possibly tonight, but very more likely tomorrow or the day after she will post here with some stupid poll question comparing the Pats game to the Bruins.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

I wonder who has multiple accounts. Could one of our beloved members here use another account to troll just for kicks? Or might all of the trolls be just the same person?

25. This post has been removed.