Troll refresher

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Troll refresher

In Response to Re: Troll refresher:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Troll refresher : BH, did you happen to notice Caron's hit late in the period? That's exactly what I mean when I talk about leading with your hip(instead of shoulder) along the boards. Great hit that eliminates the opponent from the play while staying clear of his head.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

I take your point.  And you guessed right, no, I didn't.

I think back to my glory days and when I got totally distracted by an idiot spectator and paid dearly for the mistake.

Same thing just happened.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Troll refresher : I take your point.  And you guessed right, no, I didn't. I think back to my glory days and when I got totally distracted by an idiot spectator and paid dearly for the mistake. Same thing just happened.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]
    His latest hit on Ovechkin was basically the same thing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Troll refresher : His latest hit on Ovechkin was basically the same thing.

Yes, caught that and Caron is one of the few bright spots this afternoon.

There were a couple of flashes of a younger Rolston.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Troll refresher : Yes, caught that and Caron is one of the few bright spots this afternoon. There were a couple of flashes of a younger Rolston.
    Confidence is doing wonders for his game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Troll refresher : That won't fly.  What he does that is against BDC policy is that he is being offensive to Fins (hate speach).  He mocks the Finnish accent and has done so in every one of his posts.  In one of his posts he outright stated that. When I imitated an American Indian accent BigVig took offense and I voluntarily deleted the post. Racist/ethnic abuse should not be tolerated.

It's not a hate crime to mock an accent.  I don't take offense when people from around the country ask me to say, "car".   Making fun of Canadians for saying "aboot" instead of "about" is as common as anything.  It's not AY-gainst the law or even the rules of bad taste.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Given the abuse most people on this board take for their accents (try a day in IL for me), it's funny that someone mocking an accent = hate crime.

NAS, tell me what 49 did!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Given the abuse most people on this board take for their accents (try a day in IL for me), it's funny that someone mocking an accent = hate crime. NAS, tell me what 49 did!!
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]

This is the Bruins hockey board on the Boston newspaper.  He isn't here to talk about Bruins hockey.  He is here to defend his pitiful Canucks at every turn and to get under the skin of B's fans by talking about Aaron Rome's clean hit and mentioning players like Matt Cooke.  Troll.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Troll refresher : This is the Bruins hockey board on the Boston newspaper.  He isn't here to talk about Bruins hockey.  He is here to defend his pitiful Canucks at every turn and to get under the skin of B's fans by talking about Aaron Rome's clean hit and mentioning players like Matt Cooke.  Troll.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Seriously, NAS?  It's been quite some time (months?) since I've mentioned the Rome-Horton hit, and I've tried to tell you multiple times that my comment about Cooke was in the context of his time as a Penguin, not as a Canuck. 

Frankly, though, I'd rather you put me on "Ignore", simply because I'm getting a bit tired of your petty responses every time I try to post something relevant.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Troll refresher : It's not a hate crime to mock an accent.  I don't take offense when people from around the country ask me to say, "car".   Making fun of Canadians for saying "aboot" instead of "about" is as common as anything.  It's not AY-gainst the law or even the rules of bad taste.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

We're not talking about the law, but about the standards set by the moderators here at BDC.

One of my threads was deleted only because it gave an accurate psychological profile of one of the posters.  I advised that poster to get professional help. That thread was deleted.
    What "law" did that break?

Mocking an accent is one thing and is not in bad taste, agreed.
    Characterizing an ethinic group by that accent in an effort to denigrate that group is another issue altogether.

BDC's policy concerning this just might agree with me, I notice that TF hasn't posted since I reported him for that behavior.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Troll refresher : We're not talking about the law, but about the standards set by the moderators here at BDC. One of my threads was deleted only because it gave an accurate psychological profile of one of the posters.  I advised that poster to get professional help. That thread was deleted. What "law" did that break? Mocking an accent is one thing and is not in bad taste, agreed. Characterizing an ethinic group by that accent in an effort to denigrate that group is another issue altogether. BDC's policy concerning this just might agree with me, I notice that TF hasn't posted since I reported him for that behavior.

I reported him as well, hopefully it worked.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nullify. Show nullify's posts

[QUOTE]Add nullify to list. Starts as a sheep but underneath is a wolf . True colors show when brings up NBC, Colin Campbell and all the rest of the same bla bla bla Put on ignore or don't answer to null aka nullify.  Reverse psychology does not work.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

The TRUE true colors is exposing the league wide conspiracy against the Bruins.
    If reverse psychology brings the truth, then reverse the reverse psychology.

You can call me a sheep or a wolf, but I bleed black and gold.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nullify. Show nullify's posts

[QUOTE]Add nullify to list. Starts as a sheep but underneath is a wolf . True colors show when brings up NBC, Colin Campbell and all the rest of the same bla bla bla Put on ignore or don't answer to null aka nullify.  Reverse psychology does not work.

I am a new poster and I will prove myself to you, Chowda, Sandog, Dez, Wheats, Kel and all the rest.  Even NAS.

null is a fake and is either an NBC or NHL employee.

I will expose the NHL and NBC for what they are doing to the Bruins.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Not so sure, I don't have him on ignore yet.  He is going toe to toe with null, got to give him that.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Troll refresher : Not so sure, I don't have him on ignore yet.  He is going toe to toe with null, got to give him that.
    Are you really so blind or is this part of another comedy bit?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Troll refresher : The TRUE true colors is exposing the league wide conspiracy against the Bruins. If reverse psychology brings the truth, then reverse the reverse psychology. You can call me a sheep or a wolf, but I bleed black and gold.
    Posted by nullify[/QUOTE]

ROFL

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nullify. Show nullify's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Troll refresher : Are you really so blind or is this part of another comedy bit?

There nothing funny about the conspiracy againt the Bruins.

Look closely at the Cup and you will NOT see the names of Colin Campbell, Warren, Andy VanHellemond or McCreary there.

Why?

1 + 1 = 2  as plain as day.

Rome suspended, Campbell fired.  

Follow the money.  Look at the ratings.  Bruins lose = $.

Boychuck, Chara, Suave, Bergeron, McQuaid and Thomas ASSAULTED - and not one Penguin penalty.  NOT ONE.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Troll refresher": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Troll refresher : Seriously, NAS?  It's been quite some time (months?) since I've mentioned the Rome-Horton hit, and I've tried to tell you multiple times that my comment about Cooke was in the context of his time as a Penguin, not as a Canuck.  Frankly, though, I'd rather you put me on "Ignore", simply because I'm getting a bit tired of your petty responses every time I try to post something relevant. Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE] Well if that bothers you that much. Why do you even come on here. Your a Canucks fan.what do you expect. You know.that team of whiining , biting , diving pack of sissies you endear to. I'm with Nas on this....your a troll.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Troll refresher": Well if that bothers you that much. Why do you even come on here. Your a Canucks fan.what do you expect. You know.that team of whiining , biting , diving pack of sissies you endear to. I'm with Nas on this....your a troll.
    Posted by Beezfan4life[/QUOTE]

I'll agree with you on one thing -- you're just like NAS.  You see my avatar, don't bother to read my post, and immediately reply with the same lame "biting, diving, etc. etc." remark.  It's getting old, and it shows off your character much more than it does mine. 

If you'd even bothered reading the stuff I've posted recently, you'll see topics like Burke's lack of progress in Toronto, the difficulties of operating an unwanted team in Phoenix, and Marchand's efforts to rework his game so that he spends more time on the ice and less on suspensions.  My recent policy is that the only time I will post anything about the Canucks is when someone else posts first, then I simply respond.  In fact, there are times when someone posts something, specifically asking for my response. 

If that's what constitutes a troll, then so be it.  Though I would argue that posting the same knee-jerk responses to someone's comments is more troll-like behaviour.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

49 north, as much as i have enjoyed the banter (not!) please give it up. you cannot change the perception. keep your posts on topic and don't take the bait. thank you. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Behind our avatars and team affiliations, we are all human, we all bleed red. Especially when bitten by Alex Burrows.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Troll refresher : I'll agree with you on one thing -- you're just like NAS.  You see my avatar, don't bother to read my post, and immediately reply with the same lame "biting, diving, etc. etc." remark.  It's getting old, and it shows off your character much more than it does mine.  If you'd even bothered reading the stuff I've posted recently, you'll see topics like Burke's lack of progress in Toronto, the difficulties of operating an unwanted team in Phoenix, and Marchand's efforts to rework his game so that he spends more time on the ice and less on suspensions.  My recent policy is that the only time I will post anything about the Canucks is when someone else posts first, then I simply respond.  In fact, there are times when someone posts something, specifically asking for my response.  If that's what constitutes a troll, then so be it.  Though I would argue that posting the same knee-jerk responses to someone's comments is more troll-like behaviour.
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

[QUOTE]Behind our avatars and team affiliations, we are all human, we all bleed red. Especially when bitten by Alex Burrows. In Response to Re: Troll refresher :
    Posted by OatesCam[/QUOTE]

funny.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

mods have deleted my posts, SoxFan and BadHabitude and really nothing nasty on them except stating the obvious calling poster ABCN and ABCNY the same troll.  Good work BDC.
    I'm not wasting anymore time with the rest of you in trying to get rid of the trolls.
    IT DOES NOT WORK.
    What I will do is continue ignoring them, giving zero attention and not replying to any of those threads .

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]mods have deleted my posts, SoxFan and BadHabitude and really nothing nasty on them except stating the obvious calling poster ABCN and ABCNY the same troll.  Good work BDC. I'm not wasting anymore time with the rest of you in trying to get rid of the trolls. IT DOES NOT WORK. What I will do is continue ignoring them, giving zero attention and not replying to any of those threads .

What happened now?

25. This post has been removed.