Troll refresher

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Troll refresher

In Response to Re: Troll refresher:
    [QUOTE]You bunch of whimps! Can' t think for yourself ?  What a parade of sheep that obey their master...Pathetic!!! And take that to the Bank!!
    Posted by cactusTony[/QUOTE]

What in your last 2 posts to do with hockey?  Nothing.

What have you added to an intelligent discussion about hockey?  Nothing.

Never mind thinking for yourself, how about just plain thinking instead of coming up with the most outrageous thing you can think of?

Say something reasonably intelligent and I'll respond.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Troll refresher : What in your last 2 posts to do with hockey?  Nothing. What have you added to an intelligent discussion about hockey?  Nothing. Never mind thinking for yourself, how about just plain thinking instead of coming up with the most outrageous thing you can think of? Say something reasonably intelligent and I'll respond.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]
    You'll be waiting a long time Badhab.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Troll refresher : You'll be waiting a long time Badhab.
    Posted by 50belowzero[/QUOTE]

Probably.  But I want to take the high road and state publicly quit acting like a goof and you won't be ignored.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]Communist Contrarian is a very sad case.  She is morbidly obese or is horribly disfigured in some way.  She always has a provocative avatar so she can attract the attention of men something that she can't do in the real world.  When she's not getting enough attention on the other boards she reads about hockey for about 3 minutes and posts some lame question which is controversial as she can muster and starts a thread always with a poll.  With a lot of traffic on the Patriots board she'll be here more often in the playoffs.  Never reads any Bruins threads other than her own.  Main characteristic: pathetically lonely.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

she's baaaaaacckkkk...

obviously getting shut out/drowned out on the patriots forum, she's here begging for attention.

I missed my prediction by a playoff round.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Al-Samarraie. Show Al-Samarraie's posts

If we haven't already, let's add KPD to the troll list...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

The tassonari soccer guy was dumb enough to use his real name.  Somebody (not me) looked him up once and he is a youth soccer coach on the south shore according to their post.  Probably not smart to taunt everyone and use your real name, although I would hope most people have better things to do than harass some idiot at work, who is begging for attention anyhow.

I think tuuka-fall is an alter-ego of a regular poster, as sad as that is.  He pops up as soon as he is mentioned on threads that only seem to have regulars commenting.  As Book said, the same very lame joke over 300 times is some of the poorest trolling I have even seen.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Could we add to this list the posters who only appeared ysterday for either the first time ever, or at least in recent years. These are the large contingent of posters who all have less than 100 posts and have yet to make one single statement about HOCKEY.

I was interested in the story as well, but from a non-partisan viewpoint and about how it would impact the team. The posters who are here only to talk politics and get into a left/right pissing contest are just a new version of troll for this board.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]Could we add to this list the posters who only appeared ysterday for either the first time ever, or at least in recent years. These are the large contingent of posters who all have less than 100 posts and have yet to make one single statement about HOCKEY. I was interested in the story as well, but from a non-partisan viewpoint and about how it would impact the team. The posters who are here only to talk politics and get into a left/right pissing contest are just a new version of troll for this board.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

and new threads keep popping up on the subject.  i didn't think we needed 6 threads about it.  you'd think by now everybody could just agree to dissagree and move on.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Troll refresher : and new threads keep popping up on the subject.  i didn't think we needed 6 threads about it.  you'd think by now everybody could just agree to dissagree and move on.
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]

IRL I'm likely one of the most politically active posters here. I was a political correspndent for a long time and left that job, in part, so I could stop sitting on the fence and actually take an active role in politics, and am now employed by one of Canada's political parties.

But there's a time and a place for everything, and a Bruins forum on game day is not the time or place for partisan pissing contests between left and right. Those who don't get that, and don't understand what this board is for and aren't here to talk about hockey AT ALL, fall under the troll definition in my book. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

bump

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Troll refresher : IRL I'm likely one of the most politically active posters here. I was a political correspndent for a long time and left that job, in part, so I could stop sitting on the fence and actually take an active role in politics, and am now employed by one of Canada's political parties. But there's a time and a place for everything, and a Bruins forum on game day is not the time or place for partisan pissing contests between left and right. Those who don't get that, and don't understand what this board is for and aren't here to talk about hockey AT ALL, fall under the troll definition in my book. 
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

red, I'm with you.  I was a Poly Sci major and have followed politics closely for years (not a member of either party).  But I'm hear to talk hockey and the absolute lowest form of political debate is anonymous internet bickering.  Thomas' story was an interesting one on several levels, but as soon as it turns into an us vs. them thing, it is worthless.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Good God that contrarian is totally nuts, not very bright and it's easier to read Egyptian hierogliphs than her posts. What the hell is she trying to say about the Bogey man? What point is she trying to make?  I'm pretty sure she doesn't even know.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]ok, lets make sure ONLY your views are heard or written.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Troll refresher : ok, lets make sure ONLY your views are heard or written.
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

No, sorry, there are tons of people I disagree with on here.

There are tons of people that disagree with me.

And you are one of the 3 I recommend ignoring.

Why don't you try reading about hockey before commenting on it?

You start a thread on something that has already had 3 threads started on it.

You must start threads, you must include a poll in them.

Why don't you try watching hockey before commenting on it?

The "little ball of hate" nickname has been around forever, but it seems like it is news to you.

Try this and you'll gain respect on this forum, not just from me, but I'm sure many others.

READ threads.  If you have something to say, comment.  If you don't have anything to say, don't comment.

And don't dare spout your 'contrarian' nonsense to me - I've been a liberal all my life and back in a day and age when that was way more dangerous than it is now.

Give respect and you'll get some in return.

Further, one of the 3 I recommended to ignore came back with a new id and I posted respectful replies.

It's not about me or what I say, it's YOU.  You are getting what you deserve plain and simple.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Bump, stop replying to maroons like CC who use caps and know nothing about hockey. You only validate their sad existence. You're better off trying to reason with Cactus Tony (yeah, CC is that bad)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]Bump, stop replying to maroons like CC who use caps and know nothing about hockey. You only validate their sad existence. You're better off trying to reason with Cactus Tony (yeah, CC is that bad)
    Posted by seobrien[/QUOTE]

bump

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

bump

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

bump

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

bump

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

big bump

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

and yet again

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Buncha of party animals not sharing...Ok I'll share mine Bump!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

[QUOTE]Buncha of party animals not sharing...Ok I'll share mine Bump!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

SanDog - I think Oil Can Boyd may want some.  I'd hold off on sharing!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

bump

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

did you hear that?

me neither.

bump