Troll refresher

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Re: Troll refresher

My favorite part of this thread is when the trolls bump it themselves by responding.  Love it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Bump to hopefully NULLify any post about Colin Campbell.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In Response to Re: Troll refresher:
    Bump to hopefully NULLify any post about Colin Campbell.
    Posted by kelvana33

I still don't understand the "Chippy" part, though.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

This creep "Null", yes thats his name. "Null"..now has 27 posts, and every single one of them has a reference to Colin Campbell...On a Bruins forum.

Even the name. "Null"...thats what he came up with.Just wierd.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

This creep "Null", yes thats his name. "Null"..now has 27 posts, and every single one of them has a reference to Colin Campbell...On a Bruins forum. Even the name. "Null"...thats what he came up with.Just wierd.
    Posted by kelvana33

Yah, 28 now.  Several things bizarre about that.  First, CC resigned the position for the finals.  Second, he's shown prejudice AGAINST the Bruins and Savard in particular.  No ruling in the Cooke/Savard hit which was as clear an intent to injure penalty as their ever was one, the Anisimov hit some pretty clear proof that Cooke was working on that tactic for a while.  And then the "little faker" emails.  When Campbell said in those emails that he didn't like the call against his son, it was while Greg was a member of the Panthers and took a penalty against the Bruins and particularly Savard.  And finally it's not as if the Cup finals were all that close if you look at the goal differential, it's not as if the suspension handed out was a key factor or anything.

I am open minded.  I believe there is a clear financial incentive for the NHL to have a 'big Bad Bruins' team.  Back in the Bobby Orr era rinks were sold out just to see Orr and potential violence from the bad guys in black.  If you're going to rig the system, it's got to be much more than just Colin Campbell.  You've got to rig the draft and several other things.  If the players aren't there, they're not going to win anything no matter how prejudice the refs are supposed to be.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

It smells of trolls.... time to re-fresh.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Good call. Cactus told me to go F myself so i reported him, hopefully it works.. Question, do the mods monitar this site or just respond when someone reports another? Anyone know?
    Posted by kelvana33

I know on the Pats and Sox forum they are very very strict.  Remember Burger King guy ? he's been banned about 3-4 times for attacking Jet fans.
    Then on the Sox board even good Yankee posters get banned.
    Here ..... you just keep reporting them and eventually they disappear.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Who do you guys think you are?  You don't make the rules here.  I can respond to whomever I want.  I don't care if doing so creates hundreds and hundreds of stupid posts that you have to sift through in order to have a decent chat about hockey.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

"imafan" just posted on Sabre 7 Bruins 2 thread. BOO HOO

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Who do you guys think you are?  You don't make the rules here.  I can respond to whomever I want.  I don't care if doing so creates hundreds and hundreds of stupid posts that you have to sift through in order to have a decent chat about hockey.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Be quiet online tough guy!!! Seriously, I thought you were merely pointing out that if you respond to them it just feeds them and you gave a couple of examples. I was suprised by the negativity that headed in your direction. Maybe it was just because it was you.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Troll refresher : Be quiet online tough guy!!! Seriously, I thought you were merely pointing out that if you respond to them it just feeds them and you gave a couple of examples. I was suprised by the negativity that headed in your direction. Maybe it was just because it was you.
    Posted by kelvana33

I believe it was because those named were embarrassed by their direct contribution to the trolls.  And because it was me.  And because they are probably children.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

When your the champs, all the nut jobs show up on this board , armed with an incredible amount of useless drivel. It is nothing more than envy, why else would these clowns come on here.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

infested in here

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

salem is not far from boston, so it might be a geographical thing. but i picture nas and his anti-troll posse walking the streets with torches. "you responded to the troll, therefore you must be a troll! burn the trolls and all who respond!" the fact remains there are still witches, wickens in this world, and always will be. just as there will always be trolls. ever notice it's not THAT you respond, it's HOW you respond. never acknowledge what they are saying, just make fun of them.... THEY DO GO AWAY. as soon as you respond "colin cambell had nothing to do with..." they got you, and will continue with their garbage. it's not my fault some people have thin skin, and take what idiots say seriously. don't even read what they write, just mock them. it's like getting upset if someone says,"your mama's so ugly...", and responding..."no she's not, stop making fun of my mommy". really? this list thing harkens back to when hester pryn had to wear a big A on her dress. glad to see we've come so far. I SOLEMNLY PROMISE TO NEVER ADDRESS THIS AGAIN. this whole thing STARTED when nas "exposed the guilty", and THAT's where the blame lies.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

salem is not far from boston, so it might be a geographical thing. but i picture nas and his anti-troll posse walking the streets with torches. "you responded to the troll, therefore you must be a troll! burn the trolls and all who respond!" the fact remains there are still witches, wickens in this world, and always will be. just as there will always be trolls. ever notice it's not THAT you respond, it's HOW you respond. never acknowledge what they are saying, just make fun of them.... THEY DO GO AWAY. as soon as you respond "colin cambell had nothing to do with..." they got you, and will continue with their garbage. it's not my fault some people have thin skin, and take what idiots say seriously. don't even read what they write, just mock them. it's like getting upset if someone says,"your mama's so ugly...", and responding..."no she's not, stop making fun of my mommy". really? this list thing harkens back to when hester pryn had to wear a big A on her dress. glad to see we've come so far. I SOLEMNLY PROMISE TO NEVER ADDRESS THIS AGAIN. this whole thing STARTED when nas "exposed the guilty", and THAT's where the blame lies.
    Posted by adkbeesfan

Cactus has been flamed and ridiculed to no end, plus he's provided all the ammunition anyone would need to make a fool of him.

Yet he posts and posts often.

It is very clear that if you don't resposnd to them and ignore they go away.

Didn't you make prank phone calls as a kid in the good old days of rotary phones and no call id?  The people who just hung up were no fun.  The people who responded in any way were targets.  

This forum is the same as those rotary phone days, anonymous messages made to irritate people and not identify yourself.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

I'm enjoying the forum a lot more with the mommy's basement-dwellers like null on "ignore." Nothing ever said with any intellect, but annoying nonetheless. This is better.

NAS I'm still looking for an explanation on your signature... how did the West Coast Rioter end up on your Troll list?

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Posted by adkbeesfan

How is your plan working?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Wow.  Just wow. Did anyone read my new thread on this subject before it was deleted? It was deleted in less than 4 minutes.
    Posted by BadHabitude

What happenned? I missed it. Just give me the gist of it.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Troll refresher : I made a comparison to <UNNAMED POSTER /> to that of an individual who is abusive towards certain people even though he is a "closeted" one of those certain people. I said that a shrink saw his posts and that most likely he was a Bruins fan, but at the same time hated them, much like a man in an abusive relationship will abuse their spouse. Thread was killed near instantly.
    Posted by BadHabitude

Wow, seems excessive as your posts aren't usually mean-spirited. We shouldn't be surprised that the moderators side with the trolls. Up is down right?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Troll refresher : That won't fly.  What he does that is against BDC policy is that he is being offensive to Fins (hate speach).  He mocks the Finnish accent and has done so in every one of his posts.  In one of his posts he outright stated that. When I imitated an American Indian accent BigVig took offense and I voluntarily deleted the post. Racist/ethnic abuse should not be tolerated.
    Posted by BadHabitude

BH, did you happen to notice Caron's hit late in the period? That's exactly what I mean when I talk about leading with your hip(instead of shoulder) along the boards. Great hit that eliminates the opponent from the play while staying clear of his head.

Sections
Shortcuts