Troll refresher

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Troll refresher

The trolls will never go away and dedicating threads to them is foolish.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Re: Troll refresher:
    The trolls will never go away and dedicating threads to them is foolish.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

yeah cause this Troll Refresher (whats this dedicated to?) has certainly worked wonders.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Troll refresher : yeah cause this Troll Refresher (whats this dedicated to?) has certainly worked wonders.
    Posted by kelvana33

......and responding to the trolls has worked wonders also.

Just my opinion but it brings down my respect I have for certain posters when they do it on a consistent basis. I don't want to see every other post about a troll. It feeds them and that's why they're here. They get their jollies out of their garbage being replied to.

Why have them on ignore when good, regular posters like yourself are talking about them ? I might as well have you on ignore too which I'd prefer not to.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

bump

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Troll refresher : ......and responding to the trolls has worked wonders also. Posted by Chowdahkid-

Exactly and trolls will always be on the board no matter what. The only time I see their posts is when posters reply...In vain...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Re: Troll refresher : ......and responding to the trolls has worked wonders also. Just my opinion but it brings down my respect I have for certain posters when they do it on a consistent basis. I don't want to see every other post about a troll. It feeds them and that's why they're here. They get their jollies out of their garbage being replied to. Why have them on ignore when good, regular posters like yourself are talking about them ? I might as well have you on ignore too which I'd prefer not to.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

Okay, i see yours and Sandogs points, I like you two, like what you guys bring to the forum, just having fun with them, hopefully my posts to them bring a laugh to some people.
    But you two are right, it's a hockey forum where people come to talk hockey, myself included and i let it get away from me. I now pledge to ignore all trolls.

But, you have to admit, I beat Null at his own game very, very badly.

I will now be troll free.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I'll try to go along, too.  I have a hard time with one because he is just so annoying and vicious.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Troll refresher : Okay, i see yours and Sandogs points, I like you two, like what you guys bring to the forum, just having fun with them, hopefully my posts to them bring a laugh to some people. But you two are right, it's a hockey forum where people come to talk hockey, myself included and i let it get away from me. I now pledge to ignore all trolls. But, you have to admit, I beat Null at his own game very, very badly. I will now be troll free.
    Posted by kelvana33

I'll take your word for it kel but truthfully I stayed away from reading that stuff so I wouldn't know. When you didn't I would read and enjoyed your posting much more.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I'm convinced that both null and tuukka-fall are the alter egos of regulars here, who aren't smart enough to get attention themselves.   Nobody could spend that much time here just to whine, and even the worst Vancouver fans can't blame the refs for everything that happened last year.

I think both guys are creations of someone else here that got bored.  They're fake.  Probably the same person since tuukka faded away at the same time that null became a constant presence.  And more and more, they aren't even interesting.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I'm convinced that both null and tuukka-fall are the alter egos of regulars here, who aren't smart enough to get attention themselves.   Nobody could spend that much time here just to whine, and even the worst Vancouver fans can't blame the refs for everything that happened last year. I think both guys are creations of someone else here that got bored.  They're fake.  Probably the same person since tuukka faded away at the same time that null became a constant presence.  And more and more, they aren't even interesting.
    Posted by Fletcher1

I think they're all Cactus.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Troll refresher : I think they're all Cactus.
    Posted by dezaruchi

I doubt very much Cactus, Cactus never quoted any penalty minute stats and would never know the names of refs & etc.  Plus cactus exhibited a modest amount of creativity, I don't see cactus capable of posting the same post all the time, he would get bored with it.

Cactus did come back as another id, I could identify the writing style immediately.  He gave up on that after a bit, or maybe that alter id is still around but quiet.

I might believe TF was a regular poster, but he spent a lot of time defending null, he admitted that he was the one who was reporting me on my responses to null.

null oozes bitterness and is practically spitting venom, he's really really pissed off and it shows.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I think null is real.  That level of loser speak is really hard to fake because it doesn't have that "I'm smarter than you" tail most trolling has.  Blaming conspiracies when you lose is the mark of a loser.  But I have been lured into responding to him by the oddly appropriate decision to brand himself as Jack Torrance.  I'll stop.

I continue to blame tuukka fall on mikzor - it's too similar to his alter-ego last year.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Bump

Oatscam=Null  in bost below, Oatscam refers to Null as "intelligent"

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Troll refresher : The NHLOA and NBC are the defending champs. The Refs will Make you, or Break you        Jack Torrance
    Posted by null

Are you just still upset because they cancelled Friends?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I think null is real.  That level of loser speak is really hard to fake because it doesn't have that "I'm smarter than you" tail most trolling has.  Blaming conspiracies when you lose is the mark of a loser.  But I have been lured into responding to him by the oddly appropriate decision to brand himself as Jack Torrance.  I'll stop. I continue to blame tuukka fall on mikzor - it's too similar to his alter-ego last year.
    Posted by Bookboy007

Well, I would certainly agree that crying about the refs (for a year) is the ultimate mating call of the loser.  null is unquestionably the crying wimp on the playground.

But it's so pathetic, that I tend to think it might be like mikzor's Hab fan experiment -- an attempt to make Vancouver fans look even worse by exaggerating the crybaby behavior in a fictional character.  It's not just an attempt to get attention, but to get attention in every thread.  Who on earth could have such a lame existence that they would spend this much time on another teams message board just to whine and cry about last year??

Could anyone's life be that bad?  I kinda doubt it.  I say null is a fake, just trying to get attention.  Although he's done his homework on the referees from last year.  I can't even remember who refed which games. 

I guess winning the Cup makes that stuff seem kinda irrelevant...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Giesse. Show Giesse's posts

Bumpitty-bump-bump

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Responding is just senseless use the ignore button and it will go away.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Hey - looking at this dirt bag Tuohy's web site, he quotes 

This website is dedicated to shining the light into those dark corners and exposing professional sports leagues and their athletes for the money grubbing hypocrites they are. Some may call these sports conspiracy theories. I call them the truth.

Like "The Shining" ?  Like Jack Torrance maybe?

This author is such a scam artist.  I just looked up his book on Amazon - 15 reviews, all GLOWING, worded very similarly, note how many end with an exclamation point, one even says "What if these reviews are fixed?" except one - which says the guy's books is very tedious and quote

"In other sections, the author makes his case that "the fix is in" based on circumstantial evidence (at best). His "obviously this couldn't happen by chance" statements I found tough to swallow in many places. If I had to do it over again, I would pass on this read."

A few of the reviews sound very much the same, they mention his radio interviews - which his website mentions frequently.  This book got 4.5 stars - let's get his in perspective, look at the other truly great books like Faulkner's Absolum Absolum got 4.5 stars.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

So Brian Tuohy is back trying to promote his theory and sell his book.

I've noticed he hasn't weaseled his way onto some a.m. radio program in the Boston area that no one listens to.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Badhab , I'm starting to worry about you.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Badhab , I'm starting to worry about you.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

Amen brother.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

OK, fair enough.  I'll cease and desist.

I will delete the links to his site as I don't want to promote the scam this d bag is perpetuating.

If anyone wants to links to his site, friend me and I'll give them to you. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I would just like to make a few points;

1) his rate of posts have slowed way down since I accused him
    2) I reported him as being the Brian Tuohy guy, BDC could obviously check his email addr and prove it.
    3) In the thread where I accused him of being Brian Tuohy, he deleted his post from that thread - pivotal game 5

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

I would just like to make a few points; 1) his rate of posts have slowed way down since I accused him 2) I reported him as being the Brian Tuohy guy, BDC could obviously check his email addr and prove it. 3) In the thread where I accused him of being Brian Tuohy, he deleted his post from that thread - pivotal game 5 http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a0d190bb9-6882-4397-9ce1-e66db723d396Discussion%3a4960d2fc-59f2-464b-b671-87b8b4f30f4f&plckCurrentPage=0
    Posted by BadHabitude

LOL. Cease and desist surely doesn't mean what it used to.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I would just like to make a few points; 1) his rate of posts have slowed way down since I accused him 2) I reported him as being the Brian Tuohy guy, BDC could obviously check his email addr and prove it. 3) In the thread where I accused him of being Brian Tuohy, he deleted his post from that thread - pivotal game 5 http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a0d190bb9-6882-4397-9ce1-e66db723d396Discussion%3a4960d2fc-59f2-464b-b671-87b8b4f30f4f&plckCurrentPage=0
    Posted by BadHabitude

Great Job Badhab!

I think you are 100% correct, I'm sure it's him. Just another yahoo that is a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

Sections
Shortcuts