Troll refresher

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Troll refresher

In Response to Re: Troll refresher:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Troll refresher : LOL. Cease and desist surely doesn't mean what it used to.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

So suspend me for 25 games, in this case it's worth it.
    His reaction is further proof I nailed him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

BUMP!

I apologize.  I responded to a thread that null started about the Bruins fans' reaction to Mason Raymond's back injury in the Finals.  I have never responded to him before but I had to in this case.  Back injuries are something that hit close to home with me.  And like I said in the thread, ALL the blame needed to go on the VAN training staff for not putting Raymond on a backboard.  Anyway, rant over.  I won't respond to him again. 

Sorry, guys.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]BUMP! I apologize.  I responded to a thread that null started about the Bruins fans' reaction to Mason Raymond's back injury in the Finals.  I have never responded to him before but I had to in this case.  Back injuries are something that hit close to home with me.  And like I said in the thread, ALL the blame needed to go on the VAN training staff for not putting Raymond on a backboard.  Anyway, rant over.  I won't respond to him again.  Sorry, guys.
    Posted by jalvis[/QUOTE]
    I always thought the same Jalvis. I'm no doctor and I knew they shouldn't have picked him up and carried him off the ice like that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Troll refresher : I always thought the same Jalvis. I'm no doctor and I knew they shouldn't have picked him up and carried him off the ice like that.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

And I wonder if that made the injury worse?

Null's point was that the Bruins fans didn't show respect for a guy with a broken back.  While that is true....it is also true that the fans assumed that he was faking.  It wasn't a "big" hit.  And he didn't go off on a stretcher.  If he did, the fans would have given him a standing "O" and wished him the best.....like we do for any player that is seriously injured.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]BUMP! I apologize.  I responded to a thread that null started about the Bruins fans' reaction to Mason Raymond's back injury in the Finals.  I have never responded to him before but I had to in this case.  Back injuries are something that hit close to home with me.  And like I said in the thread, ALL the blame needed to go on the VAN training staff for not putting Raymond on a backboard.  Anyway, rant over.  I won't respond to him again.  Sorry, guys.
    Posted by jalvis[/QUOTE]

Trust me, I understand how that rat can get under your skin.

The loser is trying to market a web site and book claiming that all pro sports are fixed.  What null says is simply cut and past and reworded from that website.

He's just trying to get money out of the conspiracy lunatics, but if you stop and think about it for a moment, it's the one conspiracy that no one could pull off because you could make millions at Vegas betting on the teams "they" want to win.  It's a conspiracy theory that disproves itself immediately.

I'll give you website and book on request, I don't want to post it because I don't want to give that scum any more hits to his website that I can avoid.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Troll refresher : And I wonder if that made the injury worse? Null's point was that the Bruins fans didn't show respect for a guy with a broken back.  While that is true....it is also true that the fans assumed that he was faking.  It wasn't a "big" hit.  And he didn't go off on a stretcher.  If he did, the fans would have given him a standing "O" and wished him the best.....like we do for any player that is seriously injured.
    Posted by jalvis[/QUOTE]
    Exactly right and why would the fans suspect any sort of serious injury when the Nucks treated it with such nonchalance? It looked like a harmless play. Even the Nucks medical staff thought so.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Troll refresher : And I wonder if that made the injury worse? Null's point was that the Bruins fans didn't show respect for a guy with a broken back.  While that is true....it is also true that the fans assumed that he was faking.  It wasn't a "big" hit.  And he didn't go off on a stretcher.  If he did, the fans would have given him a standing "O" and wished him the best.....like we do for any player that is seriously injured.
    Posted by jalvis[/QUOTE]

Watch this replay and you will see that Raymond initiates contact with Boychuck in front of the net, they continue jousting and Raymond is the one who ends up in an awkward position.  Had Raymond done what he should have and disengaged from Boychuck, Raymond might have even gotten to the puck first and certainly would not have been injured.  Or you could put it another way and say that if Raymond weren't trying to interfere with Boychuck, he might have gotten to the loose puck and certainly would not have been injured.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Troll refresher : Trust me, I understand how that rat can get under your skin. The loser is trying to market a web site and book claiming that all pro sports are fixed.  What null says is simply cut and past and reworded from that website. He's just trying to get money out of the conspiracy lunatics, but if you stop and think about it for a moment, it's the one conspiracy that no one could pull off because you could make millions at Vegas betting on the teams "they" want to win.  It's a conspiracy theory that disproves itself immediately. I'll give you website and book on request, I don't want to post it because I don't want to give that scum any more hits to his website that I can avoid.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Since I'm probably the only one who has paid any attention to what you are saying regarding this................no thanks !

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Troll refresher : Since I'm probably the only one who has paid any attention to what you are saying regarding this................no thanks !
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

One other person, null did a disappearing act when I first ratted him out.

And for request for information, I'm quite fine with no one asking.  That's a good thing.