Trolls

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Trolls

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I rarely give them ammo.   I could care less they are here but i wont talk with the 2 you mentioned or stanley.   Marco on the other hand i dont mind.  

[/QUOTE]

Shupe thx but she didn't mention me

[/QUOTE]

I knew someone likely would.  Beating them to the punch.  I like your off the charts thinking.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I rarely give them ammo.   I could care less they are here but i wont talk with the 2 you mentioned or stanley.   Marco on the other hand i dont mind.  

[/QUOTE]

Shupe thx but she didn't mention me

[/QUOTE]

PS.  Fletch called me the best troll in history once upon a time.   He now agrees and loves everything i say.  

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

PS.  Fletch called me the best troll in history once upon a time.   He now agrees and loves everything i say.  

[/QUOTE]

I've been kinda waiting for you to say something stupid for a while, because I want to hammer you, but you've been oddly sensible and reasonable lately...knock it off...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I've been kinda waiting for you to say something stupid for a while, because I want to hammer you, but you've been oddly sensible and reasonable lately...knock it off...

[/QUOTE]

Well its quiet and i need attention.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

C'mon out to Denver for the Bruins game in a couple of weeks and I'll buy you tickets...we can argue the whole game...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

How did this become about marco?  Although, I admit, I laughed when I read shupe's post because my first thought was "who said anything about marco?" and realized shupe just assumed marco must be on red's list.  So, hey, I'll play along. 

I think the assumption that marco's a troll has nothing to do with liking Kessel (I can't stand him) and Seguin (I'm disappointed in him for a lot of reasons but don't actively dislike him the way I do Kessel).  It's that marco expresses his passion for those two players as criticism of the Bruins.  If someone comes on every time the Bruins lose a low-scoring game and says "bet you wish they hadn't traded Kesseguin!" even though the team's at the top of the league in just about every important way; if they say it was a mistake to have made a move that was part of the puzzle to win a Cup because they feeeeeel like the team could have won more than one Cup; if every time Loui Eriksson doesn't score in a game, or has a good chance hop over his stick, we hear about what a stupid trade the Seguin trade was, well, that starts to sound like troll behaviour and not discussion.  And I admit, it makes me look for new, fun ways to celebrate the weaknesses of Kessel and enjoy every time Seguin has a mis-step.

I've been going back and forth with marco on the subject of Kessel and Seguin for a long time.  It never gets old.  I wouldn't bother if I thought he was actually a troll - I think I had two posts related to nulll, maybe a few more than that with Cactus Tony/Tonia, almost never with Hope Solo.  Besides, marco amuses me when he says "everyone I know who knows hockey thinks X, so people here who think Y are wrong" then turns around and complains about BDC group-think.  Fact is, marco and I think fundamentally different things about hockey.  Arguing about it is fine with me, so marco is fine with me.  More or less.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Did you get a concussion like Patrice?

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Even though he put me on ignore, Marco is not a troll.  He does perserverate on Kessel and Seguin way too much.  I like concrete talk about the present day play and future including trade proposals (stimulation of the mind if you will).  If you look back in the review mirror too much, you are bound to get in an accident looking forward.  

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

How did this become about marco?  Although, I admit, I laughed when I read shupe's post because my first thought was "who said anything about marco?" and realized shupe just assumed marco must be on red's list.  So, hey, I'll play along. 

I think the assumption that marco's a troll has nothing to do with liking Kessel (I can't stand him) and Seguin (I'm disappointed in him for a lot of reasons but don't actively dislike him the way I do Kessel).  It's that marco expresses his passion for those two players as criticism of the Bruins.  If someone comes on every time the Bruins lose a low-scoring game and says "bet you wish they hadn't traded Kesseguin!" even though the team's at the top of the league in just about every important way; if they say it was a mistake to have made a move that was part of the puzzle to win a Cup because they feeeeeel like the team could have won more than one Cup; if every time Loui Eriksson doesn't score in a game, or has a good chance hop over his stick, we hear about what a stupid trade the Seguin trade was, well, that starts to sound like troll behaviour and not discussion.  And I admit, it makes me look for new, fun ways to celebrate the weaknesses of Kessel and enjoy every time Seguin has a mis-step.

I've been going back and forth with marco on the subject of Kessel and Seguin for a long time.  It never gets old.  I wouldn't bother if I thought he was actually a troll - I think I had two posts related to nulll, maybe a few more than that with Cactus Tony/Tonia, almost never with Hope Solo.  Besides, marco amuses me when he says "everyone I know who knows hockey thinks X, so people here who think Y are wrong" then turns around and complains about BDC group-think.  Fact is, marco and I think fundamentally different things about hockey.  Arguing about it is fine with me, so marco is fine with me.  More or less.

[/QUOTE]

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

There is another thread dedicated to marco.  I thought he needed a hug and to know hes alright in my mind.   Since ive posted others have indicated similar sentiment.   I guess if i can like NAS i can like anyone.   

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

C'mon out to Denver for the Bruins game in a couple of weeks and I'll buy you tickets...we can argue the whole game...

[/QUOTE]

Plane tickets?   Im down.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Plane tickets?   Im down.  

[/QUOTE]

No deal.  Take the paddywagon.  Pick up marco.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Null was a troll, Cactus was a troll, TuukaFall was a troll (though sometimes, he did make me laugh).

I'm not sure if troll is the right word when it comes to describing Rusty. A complete whackjob with tons of time on his hands, most certainly, but he does love his Boston teams. Been banned countless times, posts over 100 times a day and calls other people trolls. Lonely people do weird things.

Marco, I am on the fence about. I think he knows his hockey, likes the Bruins, but needs to stop obsessing over Kessel and Seguin. It's ridiculous. So was the time he threatened to get a lawyer involved with Fletch, and was upset when people accused him of having other screen names which he initially denied but we all know he was stanjon and neely66. He wants to talk hockey and Bruins, I'll talk with him, but like I said, needs to calm down on the Kessel and Seguin front.

I'm far from perfect, and I've been as guilty as anyone when it comes to taking the trolls bait. But we do stil have some great posters here. What I like about Fletch,NAS,Shupe,Dez,50,Book,Red,Bhab,San, theres more etc...is you can have different opinions and it doesnt turn into a war of words. I've disagreed with NAS on many issues here, I know he rubs people the wrong way, but take it all in stride, he is funny, I get a kick out of him, my favorite poster on here.I know people are down on Chowdah in here, but I've always repected what he's had to say.   I really like what Madhouse brings to the table in here, would like to see more from him.

We got the playoff run coming up and the trading deadline boys!. Bring your "A" game and Caron trade rumors, it should be fun.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

We've had an intervention.  It feels good.  

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Null = troll

The rest are fans with odd senses of reality. 

Marco posts too much about his love for Kessel and has a warped sense of hockey, but he's a Bruins fan.  I don't respond to him because nothing that is said changes anything.  And I think he's 13 years old.

Rusty is a die hard Bruins fan.  He's an absolute blast to blow up simply because of how I see him treat people.  I love to embarrass him.  While his thought process is generally wrong or so far off base you do an internet double take, he's fun to bring out to the woodshed.

Stanley, well that poor sucker might as well write in French.  Nothing he says is worth a bucket of pi$$, but again, he's a B's fan.  He may be slow, like, really slow, hit in the head slow, but he's a B's fan. 

Trolls to me are the Jets, Giants and Broncos fans on the Pats side.  Just real losers.  No interest at all in talking about the team or sport at hand.  They're just there to be niteholes.  Those are the ones I never read.

And Beezfan.  He gave me the gears a couple of days ago, so he's now a sworn enemy.

And New Chowda.  Just posts to be a dick.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Null = troll

The rest are fans with odd senses of reality. 

Marco posts too much about his love for Kessel and has a warped sense of hockey, but he's a Bruins fan.  I don't respond to him because nothing that is said changes anything.  And I think he's 13 years old.

Rusty is a die hard Bruins fan.  He's an absolute blast to blow up simply because of how I see him treat people.  I love to embarrass him.  While his thought process is generally wrong or so far off base you do an internet double take, he's fun to bring out to the woodshed.

Stanley, well that poor sucker might as well write in French.  Nothing he says is worth a bucket of pi$$, but again, he's a B's fan.  He may be slow, like, really slow, hit in the head slow, but he's a B's fan. 

Trolls to me are the Jets, Giants and Broncos fans on the Pats side.  Just real losers.  No interest at all in talking about the team or sport at hand.  They're just there to be niteholes.  Those are the ones I never read.

And Beezfan.  He gave me the gears a couple of days ago, so he's now a sworn enemy.

And New Chowda.  Just posts to be a dick.

[/QUOTE]

re: Rusty, I think he was a dedicated fan at one point probably ending in about 1990.  Problem with him is that he's been a very casual fan since then and all his beliefs are stuck in a time warp from the 80's, but he believes he is current.  That and he applies his bantam level knowledge to the NHL - the famous long stick.  I can't be bothered with him, he's just too out of touch.

One "warning sign" is a poster who says all of the regulars on here are in lock step and they are the ones who are telling everyone "the truth", accuse everyone of being in league with each other and they are the ones who are going to stand up to the conspiracy.  The reality is that they have some off the wall or outright wrong idea, but they hold it up as some great truth that everyone refuses to believe.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

What I like about Fletch,NAS,Shupe,Dez,50,Book,Red,Bhab,San, theres more etc...is you can have different opinions and it doesnt turn into a war of words. I've disagreed with NAS on many issues here, I know he rubs people the wrong way, but take it all in stride, he is funny, I get a kick out of him, my favorite poster on here.I know people are down on Chowdah in here, but I've always repected what he's had to say.   I really like what Madhouse brings to the table in here, would like to see more from him.

We got the playoff run coming up and the trading deadline boys!. Bring your "A" game and Caron trade rumors, it should be fun.

You forget nite!

Yeah, we have a good gang here.  We can disagree and get along.  I think the people that really cannot stand me are the newer people that have a hard time seeing through the words to read what is actually written.

And this place wouldn't be the same without the late night drunken posts blowing me up from Pauly1.  That dude cracks me up.

Chowda used to be full of awesome posts.  I never missed one about the juniors.  He was our true eye into what was really going on there.  These days, he just posts to cause trouble.  No value.

And if it came down to only two of us left hanging around, I would be hard pressed to pick a favorite (assuming you guys stole the immunity and kicked Shupe off the island at the first elimination). 

And, someone please bring back tuuka-fail.  That guy always made me laugh. "backup goaler"

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What I like about Fletch,NAS,Shupe,Dez,50,Book,Red,Bhab,San, theres more etc...is you can have different opinions and it doesnt turn into a war of words. I've disagreed with NAS on many issues here, I know he rubs people the wrong way, but take it all in stride, he is funny, I get a kick out of him, my favorite poster on here.I know people are down on Chowdah in here, but I've always repected what he's had to say.   I really like what Madhouse brings to the table in here, would like to see more from him.

[/QUOTE]

You forget nite!

Yeah, we have a good gang here.  We can disagree and get along.  I think the people that really cannot stand me are the newer people that have a hard time seeing through the words to read what is actually written.

And this place wouldn't be the same without the late night drunken posts blowing me up from Pauly1.  That dude cracks me up.

Chowda used to be full of awesome posts.  I never missed one about the juniors.  He was our true eye into what was really going on there.  These days, he just posts to cause trouble.  No value.

And if it came down to only two of us left hanging around, I would be hard pressed to pick a favorite (assuming you guys stole the immunity and kicked Shupe off the island at the first elimination). 

And, someone please bring back tuuka-fail.  That guy always made me laugh. "backup goaler"

[/QUOTE]
    Nas...for the record , I like you , you can be a Dick sometimes , but your one of my faves on here , plus I forkin love that Avatar . That is one crusty looking black bear . I agree  with you on tukka-fail , who ever he is , he's funny as hell !

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts