True colors of the Bruins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: True colors of the Bruins

1. Kampfer came in. 2. There was no need for Chara to go ballistic. He was pissed because Pacioretty dared to touch him when pacioretty was trying to get to his teammates to celebrate a goal. I hate the Habs as much as anyone but there was no need for what Chara did. I am sure the rest of the guys on the ice felt the same way.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CafardoSaysTradeBrady. Show CafardoSaysTradeBrady's posts

In Response to Re: True colors of the Bruins:
    [QUOTE]1. Kampfer came in. 2. There was no need for Chara to go ballistic. He was pissed because Pacioretty dared to touch him when pacioretty was trying to get to his teammates to celebrate a goal. I hate the Habs as much as anyone but there was no need for what Chara did. I am sure the rest of the guys on the ice felt the same way.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

I saw it differently. I saw Pacioretty take a cheap shot that demanded a response and Chara responded exactly appropriately.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to True colors of the Bruins:
    [QUOTE]I can`t say I didn`t see it coming cause I seen it happen too often against the Habs. I love Thomas but this guy will never hoist the cup for the Bruins, lets face it guys he always lets in bad goals at bad times of the game. I see that fans are upset with Chara but he was the only Bruin truely pi**ed off at the end of the game, btw he was all by himself against 3-4 Habs....nice teamwork!! Lastly Julien.......Uninspiring...Ugly....Boring...No killer instinct and lastly SCARED hockey, that`s how this team plays!!! p.s. I read in a few discussions that some Bruins fans want to meet the Habs in the playoffs??? To those Bruins fans....you guys must be sadists because you love being hurt all the time, face it...we can`t beat a crappy Habs team now and you want to play them in the playoffs!!!! DREAMERS!!!!
    Posted by Johnnybruin[/QUOTE]
    Boston won the last 4 playoff games against the Habs.That means more than regulation losses.Am I the only one who remembers the Habs faithful booing Price out of the nets?Come playoffs,bring them on.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Fuc* the scabs. If they want to talk shi*, say it to any Bruins' face, see what happens. They won't, cause they know you'll get beat. They can tap us from behind when the game is over, start yapping when the refs step in, and slash Chara all they want. Deep down they and their fans know this isn't a manly or legitimate thing to do, but whatever gets them their jollies.

It IS our fault we don't retaliate, but I think our strategy will change. Will they ever be man enough to step up when we come after them or will they do the Lapierre turtle move? We need to play to our strengths, which we are not. We've got Lucic, Chara, Thornton, McQuaid, Campbell, Stuart, and Boychuk, all of whom will drop the gloves whenever it's needed. I am CJ's biggest fan, but he needs to let them off the leash. Additionally, guys like Bergeron and Horton would drop the gloves if need be. That's almost half our roster. The Scabs can't match that. They've got Moen and that's it. Play to our strengths.

Against the Habs, just mess people up.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: True colors of the Bruins:
    [QUOTE]Fuc* the scabs. If they want to talk shi*, say it to any Bruins' face, see what happens. They won't, cause they know you'll get beat. They can tap us from behind when the game is over, start yapping when the refs step in, and slash Chara all they want. Deep down they and their fans know this isn't a manly or legitimate thing to do, but whatever gets them their jollies. It IS our fault we don't retaliate, but I think our strategy will change. Will they ever be man enough to step up when we come after them or will they do the Lapierre turtle move? We need to play to our strengths, which we are not. We've got Lucic, Chara, Thornton, McQuaid, Campbell, Stuart, and Boychuk, all of whom will drop the gloves whenever it's needed. I am CJ's biggest fan, but he needs to let them off the leash. Additionally, guys like Bergeron and Horton would drop the gloves if need be. That's almost half our roster. The Scabs can't match that. They've got Moen and that's it. Play to our strengths. Against the Habs, just mess people up.
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan[/QUOTE]
    I'm not opposed to Boston mailing in the next Habs game and doing nothing but cracking heads like O'reilly and Johnathan used to do.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

i thought the Bruins were supposed to be hard to play against, this team sux plays with no "edge" whatsoever

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsGM24. Show BruinsGM24's posts

This team = not hard to play against at all.

As an opponent, they just have to control that 10-minute maximum surge the Bruins put together at some random stretch in the game, then the other 50 minutes are all theirs.

So much for that team motto.  I'm in shock at how badly this Bruins team does not want to win...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Johnnybruin. Show Johnnybruin's posts

guys enough about smashing their skulls in, we have to bring a new mental game change in this situation. WE ARE SOFT,SCARED and HEARTLESS!!! What do we do to change that??

1....Put in Rask for at least 8 of next 10 games....HE is our future.
    2....Either Julien changes the way his team is playing or he gets canned...
    3...Time for Thomas to get traded while he is on top of his game
         for anything, it doesn`t matter at least we clear cap space
    4...If Chirelli doesn`t see these problems then he gets canned

For the record i really like both Thomas and Julien but they don`t have the killer
    instinct, true Bruin fans know this already.

Sections
Shortcuts