TSN Midseason Prospect Rankings

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

TSN Midseason Prospect Rankings

Maybe a deeper draft than we suspected if the guys at TSN are ranking Coutourier 4th.......
    http://www.tsn.ca/draftcentre/feature/?id=36559

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: TSN Midseason Prospect Rankings

I don't think the draft is deep more like they're on the same levels if you know what I mean.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: TSN Midseason Prospect Rankings:
    I don't think the draft is deep more like they're on the same levels if you know what I mean.
    Posted by callodthedom19

If there are 4 guys at Coutourier's level that's a solid top-end.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

They're solid yes but I don't see any of them making their respective NHL teams out the gate. Maybe whoever the Oilers pick and maybe Larsson. Other than that I see AHL and another year at juniors for those kids.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

ej mcguire was on nhl network last week. he said any of the top 7 ranked by central scouting could go 1st overall. sounds like we should get a good player. however, i agree there might not be any of them making nhl teams in their 1st year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

I take Couturier then Murphy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

i'd like larsson

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

i'd like larsson
    Posted by goodnewsbears

Me too.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: TSN Midseason Prospect Rankings : Me too.
    Posted by jalvis

Dougie Hamilton looks good too.Big kid with offensive skills(parents both Olympians).

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

At one point, Kessel was rated #1.  Come draft day, Johnson, Backstrom, Toews and J. Staal went before him.  A lot can happen in half of a season.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

At one point, Kessel was rated #1.  Come draft day, Johnson, Backstrom, Toews and J. Staal went before him.  A lot can happen in half of a season.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Are you suggesting that Kessel shouldn't have gone #1 in that (or any) draft??

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Posted by Not-A-Shot

It's still interesting to see how players rise and fall in the rankings throughout the season.We'll see if Coutourier lights it up now that he's no longer  holding the #1 ranking.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRRocker. Show BRRocker's posts

Other than Larson, I think they are all North American born prospects. I personally prefer North American prospects over Europeans, Big Bad Bruins, Don Cherry style.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Other than Larson, I think they are all North American born prospects. I personally prefer North American prospects over Europeans, Big Bad Bruins, Don Cherry style.
    Posted by BRRocker

Landeskog is also European born(Sweden).

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Larsson gets my vote but PC will probably end up with Hamilton not bad.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Larsson would be my first pick. He is definitely going top 2 in the draft. With the leafs playing alot better as of late i doubt we have a chance to nab him. 

Dougie Hamilton is a good D and has a good nhl future. 

The one kid i'd take later in the top 10 is Matt Puempel. Peterborough is a really bad team this year but he is still putting up respectable level of points. Avg Skater but creative and knows how to score points. Reminds me sort of Miro Satan

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Puempel is definitely one of my favorite forwards between 5-10 picks.

Sections
Shortcuts