TSN panel predicts Vancouver over Boston in Finals

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

TSN panel predicts Vancouver over Boston in Finals

On last night's NHL on TSN preview show. You can watch the entire show clip by clip by going to tsn.ca/nhl and scrolling down the right side.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: TSN panel predicts Vancouver over Boston in Finals

I could deal with that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

definitely a possibility, but i have a first round upset for you. the canucks are going to lose to the hawks. the b's play the sharks in the cup final. you heard it here first!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

This is along the lines of what I personally think is the most likely scenario but as ADK states, anything can happen....Jumbo Joe against his former team would be nice....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

jm... tell me that's not a story line!! i really don't care who they play in any round as long as they keep piling up wins! GO B'S

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

It would be nice, provided the B's prevail in the end...lol...I really do think the Sharks are due and, unlike previous years, they are kind of flying under the radar this time around. If their goaltending holds up they have a chance...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

my thoughts exactly concerning the sharks...but watch they'll be swept in the first round! that's the beauty of the nhl playoffs. anyone can make a run, hopefully its the b's turn!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

If they do get swept then it is bye bye McClellen and maybe a consideration to move Joe as well. At some point the sharks management has tocome to the conclusion that what they have just is not enough...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stitchy4. Show Stitchy4's posts

I live in Vancouver and living here the city is buzzing and I'm thinking the same about the Hawks, Vancouver is scared of them, Hawks in 7. As far as the Bruins go every year I get nervous about the first round which team will show up? How hard will they play? I really just want to get out of this first round and then I can settle in to a long playoff run by the boys but first things first let's lay a beating down on the freaking Hab, there is no team I hate more than the red and blue.......

Go Black and Gold , Stanley Cup or bust boys..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

To be fair, the Hawks did lose half of their cup winning team in the offseason but if there is going to be an upset I think this will be it....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

I wont believe in the Sharks until Jumbo Joe can pull an ARod and finally suceed at playoff time after many, many, many tries.  They do have a goalie who has won before, so thats a big plus for them.

The Hawks can be scary now... short series, battle-tested. backing into the playoffs sometimes gives you a rush of "new start" confidence.

I just dont know what to make of the Bs.  I hate that they are playing Montreal. Hate. It.

Washington is the team playing under the radar to me.  Here's a team that in the last 1/3 of the year, seems to have figured out the defensive side.

I'll say Washington over Detroit in 6.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to Re: TSN panel predicts Vancouver over Boston in Finals:
    I wont believe in the Sharks until Jumbo Joe can pull an ARod and finally suceed at playoff time after many, many, many tries.  They do have a goalie who has won before, so thats a big plus for them. The Hawks can be scary now... short series, battle-tested. backing into the playoffs sometimes gives you a rush of "new start" confidence. I just dont know what to make of the Bs.  I hate that they are playing Montreal. Hate. It. Washington is the team playing under the radar to me.  Here's a team that in the last 1/3 of the year, seems to have figured out the defensive side. I'll say Washington over Detroit in 6.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL

i was just thinking same thing soxfan i think antti niemi could make the difference for SJ but we shall see. every year i think the sharks are loaded with talent and for some reason or and other they spit the bit. i think this year is there last chance with this crew. if they dont make a serious cup run. heads will role starting with coach todd mclellan and moving to marleau and some the core guys for them.

Sections
Shortcuts