Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

TSN reporting a "POSSIBLE" Rask trade back to Toronto

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CroatianBruins. Show CroatianBruins's posts

TSN reporting a "POSSIBLE" Rask trade back to Toronto

I would have to see it before I beleive it but you never know... These are the Bruins we are talking about
    www.TSN.com

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Re: TSN reporting a "POSSIBLE" Rask trade back to Toronto

For who?  Phil Kessel? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

This guy is just that troll that copies and pastes old threads to spam the forum.  Seriously guy, get a life. 

Report and put on ignore. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to TSN reporting a "POSSIBLE" Rask trade back to Toronto:
    I would have to see it before I beleive it but you never know... These are the Bruins we are talking about www.TSN.com
    Posted by CroatianBruins

I've seen a troll so I don't believe a troll, these people are losers we are talking about.

www.CroationBruinsIsIgnored.com

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to Re: TSN reporting a "POSSIBLE" Rask trade back to Toronto:
    In Response to TSN reporting a "POSSIBLE" Rask trade back to Toronto : I've seen a troll so I don't believe a troll, these people are losers we are talking about. www.CroationBruinsIsIgnored.com
    Posted by BadHabitude

Andy Warhol.... 5 seconds of flames.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

Hey RichmondHill, I went to report the idiot at the top of the page reported you by mistake.  Sorry dude, don't know what type of implications come with that.  Anyway I have joined the club of "ignore CroatianBruin"....what an idiot!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

scottm50 - No worries, bro.  I guess I'll soon discover what, if any consequences come of it.  Rask back to T. O. would have to be a wind-up of the highest order.  Would be good for April Fool's, though.  Cheers!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Impossible.  Stop this stupidity, folks

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: TSN reporting a "POSSIBLE" Rask trade back to Toronto:
    LOL  I wouldnt Trade Rask for the Leafs! Get a life bud Try underwater checkers or something! In Response to TSN reporting a "POSSIBLE" Rask trade back to Toronto :
    Posted by samsonov

You guys are feeding a troll.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzel. Show MDsizzel's posts

Yeah right

Sections
Shortcuts