TSN2 is not showing the game tonight but NHL.COM says yes it is

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigNickster. Show BigNickster's posts

TSN2 is not showing the game tonight but NHL.COM says yes it is

I have Bell ExpressVu and none of my channels are carrying the game

Any advice

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Re: TSN2 is not showing the game tonight but NHL.COM says yes it is

Thank gawd TSN2 is not showing the game as Shaw dosen't care it to me out here in the mountains....Thanks for brightening up my workday !!!! I get to see my Bruins 2 nites in a row !!!!  

Try atdhe.net....The last Caps/Bruins game I couldn't watch as it was on TSN2 and so was blocked on my centre ice package. I was however, able to stream it on my puter through this web site...Good luck !!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

channelsurfing.net has been better for carying the Buins as of late than atdhe, so give that a try too.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to TSN2 is not showing the game tonight but NHL.COM says yes it is:
    [QUOTE]I have Bell ExpressVu and none of my channels are carrying the game Any advice
    Posted by BigNickster[/QUOTE]

Actually they had posted while I was watch the Canadian Juniors but now updated and put the football game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigNickster. Show BigNickster's posts

Now Bell ExpressVu is showing on 433 NHL8

Somebody must have called

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

It was on channel 851 TSNHD on Bell Express Vu for free.   

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

If you have Veetle you can watch an excellent feed at:
    http://veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#4cfbc913a1570

If you don't have Veetle, it is a fast download and install.

Happy viewing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

This is the 2nd time in the last two weeks that tsn 2 has done this! Bastards!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from north1234. Show north1234's posts

bastards is right..dont worry if this was the maple laughs or habnots it wouldnt happen..damm football game that is available on nbc yet tsn2 has to pre emp the bruins fornfl game..sickning ....yeah russia sweden on regular tsn...give it a break..what the hell does a guy pay nhl centre ice for..im pissed off

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Since there's the WJC TSN is committed to that on their main feed.  TSN has to show the Sunday night game (postponed to today) and the Bruins got sacrificed.
    The game was scheduled to be seen on TSN1 or TSN2 as they show all the games from Versus.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

In Response to Re: TSN2 is not showing the game tonight but NHL.COM says yes it is:
    [QUOTE]bastards is right..dont worry if this was the maple laughs or habnots it wouldnt happen..damm football game that is available on nbc yet tsn2 has to pre emp the bruins fornfl game..sickning ....yeah russia sweden on regular tsn...give it a break..what the hell does a guy pay nhl centre ice for..im pissed off
    Posted by north1234[/QUOTE]

Me too north.  And to all the Canadian Bruins fans, please take a moment and email a note to TSN outlining your displeasure.  The address is
    audiencerelations@tsn.ca
    or you can leave a message at 416-384-7660

What's really frustrating here, is that the football game is already available on multiple channels.

If anyone subscribes to NHL Center Ice(I do).  Don't blame them.  The only reason the game isn't on center ice, is because TSN2 made a deal to air it, and the only reason they did, was because they were guaranteed exclusivity.  Another great reason to give TSN a piece of your mind.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from north1234. Show north1234's posts

thanks stevegm... i certainly will give tsn a piece of my mind..like you say the football game is already available on other channels  this is the second time tsn screws the bruin brodcast in two weeks..if they take on more than they can handle thats their problem to fix

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

I certainly did!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dit5. Show dit5's posts

tsn showed football when they said the Bruins game would be on this is very wrong

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

Count me on the "I am pissed meter'....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

according to the bell guide the football game was sheduled. The only place i seen where tsn2 was showing the game was on nhl.com, even the tsn tv schedule didnt have it listed. I freaked out as said that it wasnt posted on the nhl channels until gametime it appeared

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: TSN2 is not showing the game tonight but NHL.COM says yes it is:
    [QUOTE]according to the bell guide the football game was sheduled. The only place i seen where tsn2 was showing the game was on nhl.com, even the tsn tv schedule didnt have it listed. I freaked out as said that it wasnt posted on the nhl channels until gametime it appeared
    Posted by wallydouglas[/QUOTE]

While I was watching the Canadian Juniors (on channel 850 Bell) in the 1st period I checked with my guide to see if the U.S. was being shown later and to my surprise I saw Boston-Tampa at 730pm being shown on channel 851.
    In the 3rd of the WJC game I went back to reconfirm the start time and it was gone.
    Bell does this sometimes as they are not upto date. Best would be to go on TSN webpage to check TV listings.
    What steve is saying above is correct as the Versus games (once a week) TSN has the rights and so they don't have on NHL network.
    I'm pissed as I didn't get to watch it on HD . Laughing

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Hence the reason I HATE the CRTC & how they have more say than our own gov't! If we as Canadians had a "CHOICE" which I actually thought what a democracy was. We could have the option of getting NESN!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

You think your pissed !   I payed $250 for the centre ice package and because Shaw doesn't bring TSN2 to my area, I was forced to watch the game streaming on the internet !!!!  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Hence the reason I HATE the CRTC & how they have more say than our own gov't! If we as Canadians had a "CHOICE" which I actually thought what a democracy was. We could have the option of getting NESN!
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

OMG NITES I hope RMiller87 doesn't read this.  I don't feel like re-hashng that again .
    and Stuke50 that's the dumbest thing ever by Shaw !  It doesn't make any sense why you would not get TSN2 .
    Sometimes (mostly when Habs play) there's TSN , TSN1 and TSN2 you're telling me you only get TSN ?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

I was burnt on this as well. I'm on Rogers cable and have NHL Center Ice. Wasn't too happy when I saw that it was on TSN2, looked on the standard def. version of the channel and there was some football game/documentary.....despite the Guide showing the Bruins game. I surfed over to the the TSN2 HD channel, but I don't get it..........so not sure if it carried the game or not. Based on some of the posts here, it sounds like the Viking/Eagles game was broadcast anyways.

Sections
Shortcuts